You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Spoilers [ONLY]

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep - 14:52

Les dernières d'Ausiello!

Question: I need some good House-Cuddy scoop. —Lynne
Ausiello:
They’re going on a trip! I mean, it’s a business trip, but still. During November sweeps, House, Cuddy, and Wilson will attend a medical conference together. What do you want to bet the hotel screwed up their reservation and they all have to share a bed?! I’m in for $10.

Question: More info on Chase’s euthanasia arc and how it hurts his marriage to Cameron on House, please? Cameron euthanized a patient in season three, so it would be pretty hypocritical of her to be angry at him. —Mae
Ausiello:
Imagine killing someone. Now imagine not sharing that little piece of information with your spouse. See where I’m going with this?

Et House - Episode 6.01 - Broken - Synopsis

House goes through detox, hoping to stop the hallucinations that tormented him; Dr. Nolan (Andre Braugher) refuses to sign the paperwork to reinstate House's license unless House participates in his own mental recovery.

Source: SpoilerTV
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 9 Sep - 16:07

Is it true that Chase is going to euthanize someone this year on House and then keep it from Cameron? — Dyan
MICKEY:
"That's not quite the story," Lisa Edelstein says of the recently reported euthanasia storyline. "They have some problems with a secret and when your partner is keeping a secret from you, you can't help but have your mind wander about what that secret is. The thing is, it's not the secret Cameron thinks it is, and when she finds out what the secret is, it's kind of worse." What could be worse? Discuss in the comments.

Source: TV Guide
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Sep - 8:15

Question: Have you seen the House season premiere? I heard there were some steamy goings-on between House and she-who-shall-not-be-named. As a Huddy fan, I’m slightly annoyed that we got a hallucination and the new girl gets the real thing! —Alice
Ausiello:
Yes, I’ve seen the premiere. And yes, there are some steamy goings-on between House and Franka Potente she-who-shall-not-be-named. As far as it being a slap in the face to Huddy fans, I would urge you to watch the (mostly excellent) episode before drawing any conclusions. I consider myself a Huddy fan and it didn’t really bother me — but that’s probably because I possess insider knowledge that Huddy is far from over. Plus, as exec producer Katie Jacobs points out, sex is so overrated. “The thing is this: real sparks and chemistry, which is what House and Cuddy have, are there,” she says. “That’s sort of hard to create. I don’t personally get hung up on whether they have sex, per se. I don’t mean any disrespect to the fans. Sex is great. But, whether they do it or not is sort of not the issue, exactly. They have an attraction. It’s an intense attraction. It’s intellectual. It’s physical. Where it will lead in the future, I really don’t know. But it has not dissipated.”

Question: Have we found out what brings Michael Weston’s Lucas back to House?
Ausiello:
I’m not sure if we have, but I have. Remember me telling you last week about the little business trip House, Wilson, and Cuddy go on in episode 7? Well, I hear Lucas is tagging along!

Source: Ausiello
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Sep - 16:08

House: Hope for the Huddy Hopefuls!
Thursday, September 10, 2009

Alliteration - a literary or rhetorical stylistic device that consists in repeating the same consonant sound at the beginning of several words in close succession.

Anyway, the idea of a new love interest for House (Hugh Laurie) on House predictably didn't sink well with a lot of Huddy fans, but that is to be expected from the more frantic ones. While the spoilers after the cut might add insult to injury (the injury being the hallucinatory sex), at the end of the day, I'd say it's very comforting.

First off, Entertainment Weekly confirms that not only will there be a brand new love interest for House in the person of Franka Potente, there would be a lot of "steamy" goings-on between the two in the asylum (sex in a mental facility, how hot is that?).

However, before invading the net with your angry tirades, watch the premiere episode first, because as House executive producer Katie Jacobs assures, there's really no need to be angry that the Huddy sex was a fake-out and this new person gets the real thing.

"Whether they do it or not is sort of not the issue, exactly," she says, adding that what matters in the long run is what they House and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) share - "real sparks and chemistry."

"I don't personally get hung up on whether they have sex, per se. I don't mean any disrespect to the fans. Sex is great. [But] they have an attraction. It's an intense attraction. It's intellectual. It's physical. Where it will lead in the future, I really don't know. But it has not dissipated."

See, Huddy fans? It hasn't dissipated even after they physically separate. So don't dwell on the physical, because as this show has shown us several times in the past, there's more than meets the eye. And that, in a nutshell, is the essence of Huddy.

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 437592 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 437592 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 437592 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 437592 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 437592
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Sep - 14:17

TV Guide:

Lisa Edelstein was trying hard not to give anything away from the new season of House, but hints that House is still into Cuddy. “He’s trying to be the man he was never able to be before, but she's been through a lot with him at this point,” says Edelstein. “So the question is, whether or not she can even respond to that behavior.” House is shooting an episode on location this season: “We just wrapped in Lake Arrowhead, shooting for a couple of days. I never get to go up there, and it was great to be in the mountains for a couple days.”
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 15 Sep - 15:44

Spoiler Alert: Hugh Laurie Beats the Crazy Out of Lin-Manuel Miranda on "House"

by Lee Hernandez | 09.14.2009 | 5:25pm

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 0914house_article
FOX

Have you ever had a roommate who just wouldn’t shut up no matter how many times you asked? That’s Dr. Greg House’s (Hugh Laurie) problem (well, one of his problems) on the phenomenal sixth season of House, premiering Sept. 21 on Fox.

If you recall, House’s drug problems and hallucinations became increasingly severe and unmanageable at the end of Season 5, prompting our favorite narcissistic doctor to voluntarily check himself into a mental institution for help. The opening shot of the new season shows House’s hands and feet tied to a bed at the mental home, and he looks disoriented, distraught and completely out of it. In the scenes that follow, House tries to sign himself out of the facility, but the head doctor, Dr. Nolan (the always phenomenal Andre Braugher), encourages him to stay and get help. Nolan explains to House that his issues “run deeper than vicodin” and recommends a long-term stay for the good doctor, which really pisses House off. Rather than cooperate with Nolan, House decides to rebel against all of the doctors in the facility à la Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. “I’m going to turn this ward upside down, making you and your boss’s life so unmanageable that he’ll write whatever he has to write to get rid of me,” he tells a nurse.

Obviously, House is having a really rough time in the Cuckoo’s Nest, and his situation becomes even more unmanageable when he meets his manic-depressive roommate, Alvie, played by former In the Heights star Lin-Manuel Miranda. Alvie is a high-strung, talkative, neurotic, proud boricua (he even has a Puerto Rican flag above his bed!) who randomly bursts into song and is incapable of silence. We get our first look at Miranda (who is brilliant, by the way) when he introduces himself to House in their new shared bedroom: “Nice to meet you. My roommate last time couldn’t stand me,” he says. With an overdose of sarcasm and a bit of eye rolling, House replies, “Really?” Like Miranda, Alvie is a performer who loves to freestyle and kick beats. “I don’t sing—I rap,” he tells House, adding, “I’m Juan Alvarez. That’s my stage name. But Alvie is what everybody around here calls me—like the Woody Allen character in Annie Hall, but the Puerto Rican version and not as neurotic.” He’s also a ladies' man who flirts during group therapy sessions: “It’s great to be back here in Mayfield. Not just for the food, not just for the ladies—well, okay, maybe just for the ladies!” Miranda’s Alvie is likeable and tons of fun.

When House needs to use the phone to make a call (and he can’t because only certain patients are allowed to make calls), he comes up with a plan that requires Alvie's help. He tells Alvie to allow him to beat him up so that he can be punished for his bad behavior and forced to take pills. He then tongues the pills and doesn't swallow them in order to trade them with another patient in exchange for phone privileges. The fight scene between Miranda and Laurie is hilarious, especially since House actually does want to beat the crazy out of Alvie. “You sure you’re good with this?” House asks him just before he punches Alvie in the eye, throws him to the floor and starts punching him repeatedly in the stomach and face. It’s also funny afterwards when a semi-grateful House tells Alvie, “Turns out you’re my only friend … and I hate you.” Ha! There’s also a funny scene where Miranda kicks some freestyle beats and rhymes on stage during a talent show with House's help. Here are some of the highlights of their dope collaboration:

“Welcome to Mayfield / Where the day feels long / We act strong / But there’s gotta be something wrong.”

“I am a manic Hispanic / I’m trying to make it work / But the doctors think I’m lazy / And my roommate is a jerk!”

If the sight of a grumpy doctor and a manic-depressive Puerto Rican chatterbox kicking flows on a stage in a mental hospital doesn't make you laugh—there’s something wrong with you.

All jokes aside, the House season premiere is also very touching. House and Alvie develop a bromance and hug it out like two bros on Entourage. Also, I won't say specifically how or why, but the most touching part of the two-hour episode comes when we see that House’s stay at Mayfield actually starts to have a major impact on Alvie’s life. Make sure you have your tissues handy when you sit down to watch this episode.

Source: Latina.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Sep - 16:33

Q&A: Hugh Laurie Of 'House' Talks Season 6 Expectations, Cuddy Fantasy And More

September 16th, 2009 10:00am EDT

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Hugh%20Laurie-CVW-000489
House ended last season with a double twist. At first it seemed like Dr. House and Cuddy finally got together and he'd kicked Vicodin. Then they revealed that their tryst was a hallucination caused by House's Vicodin addiction. The season finale showed House entering a psychiatric institution, which is where the new season will pick him up.

Hugh Laurie gave reporters a preview of House's journey to come over the summer. For years we have been analyzing House's behavior, the actor being the character's de facto defender as his real world spokesperson. The issue of whether his entertainingly vicious banter is justified by his ability to solve rare medical mysteries has been at the heart of the show for its five years and counting.

Now the issue deepens. His painkiller addiction has compromised his sobriety, and if he's not practicing medicine, can he still get away with insulting others? House returns September 21 on Fox.

Starpulse: Did you think it was a bold move at the end of season five to say, "Okay, the Vicodin is having a demonstrable affect on House?" Up until then, we'd been saying he's functional.

Hugh Laurie: Well, once the guy starts hallucinating people and events and conversations and more than conversations, liaisons, let me put it that way, then yes, this is someone who probably should be led gently away from the controls of the aircraft.

It's sort of an answer to the ethical questions that's been so fascinating. Does being a great doctor justify the means of medicating himself?

Right, well, it was one of the lines we had early on. It wasn't the pain killers that were the problem, it was the pain that was the problem. Is it preferable to have someone operating sober but in a condition of enormous physical pain. That's probably not a particularly desirable thing either. It's an interesting question and the line is never really drawn. It's sort of an unknowable thing.

We also debate whether his behavior is justified by his brilliance. Does this threaten that hypothesis?

Well, that's a very good question because certainly at the beginning of the season, that is stripped away from him. He is no longer practicing medicine, he's no longer healing, solving medical problems. So then, without that, who is he and what is he really there for? He has to ask himself that. I'm not saying he's hidden behind that gift but he has certainly used that gift to define his role and define his character, his reason for existing. You take that away and he's forced to ask some pretty hard questions.

Were you disappointed that the love scene with Cuddy proved to be a fantasy?

Well, speaking as an actor, it was real enough. Let me put it that way. Yes, I suppose. As a viewer, I would hope that House would find some genuine comfort at some point, that he would find some connection with another warm body with whom he could travel through this lonely cosmos.It was not to be but it may yet be. It may yet come to pass.

This is great too but I think House and Cuddy are good for each other.

Well, good. Me too, me too.

Does this experience make House bitter or has it humbled him?

The season opener, the two hour story at the beginning of the season is a pretty humbling one. He is laid bare to a considerable degree. Apart from anything else, he's in a place where his biggest single gift, his biggest single reason for living is taken away from him and that is to heal. He's no longer healing, he is the healed. So without that, of course he, like everyone else, is forced to start to examine who he really is and what he's there for because up until that point, he's always had one supreme answer which is he's there to solve medical problems, to cure people.

You're a doctor on TV yet we saw you ride a motorcycle without a helmet on the studio lot.

I didn't realize who I was [meeting]. I just saw a lot of people and I, of course, averted my gaze, which of course you shouldn't do on a motorcycle either. That's probably more dangerous than not wearing a helmet. Of course I would wear a helmet and take every reasonable safety precaution and I would advise young people to do the same.

Will we see House escape from the looney bin?

You guys and the looney bin. It's a psychiatric institution.

Didn't House call it that?

The fictional character, yes. He did but House is damaged. I wouldn't describe him exactly as a role model, either in his vocabulary or behavior, but I take your point. It's funny, because the show House has become associated with NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness. We've gotten especially to people being flippant. I'm not saying you were being flippant but terms like looney bin, we start get right sensitive about.

I was only quoting House.

I know, I know, you're absolutely right. You're in the clear. It's my fault.

Will he be regaining his senses and authority this season?

Well, as far as the season goes, I honestly don't know. They tell me about a week after they've told the transport department. That's when I
hear.

Do you lose your position?

Yes, I begin the season without a medical license. That is revoked, or suspended rather. It is in the gift of the psychiatrist in charge of my case played by Andre Braugher to decide whether I am sufficiently stable to begin practicing medicine again.

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 House-season6a
Dr. Nolan (guest star Andre Braugher, L) works with his patient House (Hugh Laurie, R) at Mayfield Psychiatric Hospital in the HOUSE two-hour season premiere episode airing Monday, Sept. 21 ©️ Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Michael Yarish/FOX

But House wasn't stable to begin with.

That's true, so the zero on the graph is pretty far down that way.

What does he have to do to regain his license?

That, I don't know, because I still don't have it. Four shows in, I still don't have it.

Have they given you some ideas as to when?

No, no idea.

So will he make house calls until then?

He's got a couple of ways around it which I don't want to give away because they are kind of entertaining. Obviously, he will regain his status eventually but at the moment, he's very much on probation.

House seems to have made peace with his flaws. Have you learned from House, the way he's done that?

I would say not, no, but then I wasn't really looking to do that. I would feel like an odd sort of character if I went looking for the fictional characters I was playing to teach me things. That seems to be the wrong way around. I would hope it would work the other way around, I hope.

But he seems like he's okay with who he is.

I'm not sure about that. I think there's a front. There's a façade and he is tough enough to make as if that's the case but I'm not sure it is all the time. I think he is assailed by the same sorts of doubts that assail us all.

Is House a good patient in the institution?

House, as you might probably have guessed, does not go willingly. No, he's not a particularly bitable character and does not cooperate very easily.

Are his insults more vicious to his handlers than they've been to his patients?

I'd say it's neck and neck.

Do any particularly clever ones stand out to you?

I don't remember lines. I honestly can't remember the lines when I'm standing in front of the camera, never mind 10 hours later, 10 days
later.

Are the makeout scenes with Franka Potente hallucinatory too or are they real?

You mean did I actually shoot them or did I imagine that I shot them? No, with Franka's character, that is real. That is real.

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 House-ep523_Sc50_0272abrF
House (Hugh Laurie, R) and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein, L) share an intimate moment in the HOUSE ©️ Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Darren Michaels/FOX

What do you watch on TV?

Lots of things but I'm not a list maker. I don't want to be quoted with lists of things but there are lots of good things.

Do you think it's a good time for television?

Yeah, I do. Although, that's always a very hard question to answer because so much of it is related to one's own aging process. What is to me a Golden Age of television was actually a Golden Age of me, that's to say when I was 15. So everything looked great at 15. If I was to see those same shows now, I would probably look at them differently. At least I hope I would.

Could you have portrayed House as a Brit? Was there ever any discussion in the beginning?

There was a discussion. It lasted for about 15 seconds. It was never really explained to me at the time because I was the hired help. My guess is that they decided that here was a character who was sufficiently alien, problematic. If they made him foreign as well as an acerbic drug addict, maybe the American public would actually go, "Hold on a second, I don't want this guy in my home." I don't know, maybe that was their thinking but that's me and it's merely a guess.

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Fred_Topel_thumb Story/Interview by Fred Topel

Source: Starpulse
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Sep - 16:51

Deconstructing Dr. House

By Alex Strachan, Canwest News ServiceSeptember 16, 2009 8:02 AM

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 20000010
House returns for a new season Monday, Sept. 21.
Photograph by: (Getty Images), (Getty Images)

LOS ANGELES -- Dr. Gregory House. Brilliant diagnostician. Irascible human being. Vicodin addict. And now, when House returns Sept. 21 for a sixth season: mental patient.

For Hugh Laurie, Oxford-born English actor, comedian, writer, musician, husband and father, playing television's most intimidating physician has been both an exasperating and exhilarating experience. Exasperating, because after five years of inhabiting House's skin, Laurie is still guessing what makes his character tick. Exhilarating, because -- same reason, actually.

Laurie allows himself a wry laugh. In person, the actor who plays television's most impossible-to-please physician is both warm and self-effacing. Unlike the guarded, often withdrawn character he plays on TV, Laurie is only too willing to shed insight into both his character and his craft.

Just don't ask him to explain what lies ahead for House, once his character is released from observation at the mental-care facility where he finds himself trapped at the season's outset.

In last May's season finale, James Wilson -- Dr. Watson to House's Sherlock Holmes -- checked his friend and mentor into a psychiatric hospital after House admitted seeing hallucinations and carrying on entire conversations with two dead former colleagues.

House's forced rest has not dulled his edge, nor his temper. In the two-hour season opener, he repeatedly clashes with the psychiatric hospital's senior administrator, played by Andre Braugher. House is angry at life, and morose over a relationship that didn't pan out. He feels betrayed by his friends and abandoned by everything he holds dear.

And Laurie is fine with that. If his character was fundamentally the same person season in and season out, he would quickly lose interest. The actor who played the amiable twit Bertie Wooster opposite Stephen Fry in the cult comedy Jeeves and Wooster for four years has other fish to fry, as the English say.

As it is, House's forced stay in a psychiatric hospital has him going a little stir crazy.

"He's no longer solving medical problems, so without that, who is he?" Laurie asked rhetorically. "It's his reason for existing. You take that away, and he's forced to ask himself some hard questions. He does not go willingly."

Questioning one's own sanity is a tricky act at the best of times.

"Speaking as an actor, it was real enough, let's put it that way," Laurie said. "As a viewer, I would hope that House would find some genuine comfort at some point."

That comfort might include a soulmate. House's brief dalliance with his friend and colleague, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, played by Lisa Edelstein, proved to be just that -- brief.

"As a viewer, I would hope that he would find some connection with another warm body with whom he could travel through this lonely cosmos. It was not to be, but it may yet come to pass."

House maintains a facade in his dealings with the outside world, Laurie says. Far from getting House to open up and reveal his true self, his forced residence in a psychiatric hospital only hardens his resolve.

Laurie has yet to tire of either his character's mood swings or of House itself. The series has been nominated once again for an Emmy for outstanding drama series, alongside Lost, Damages, Dexter, Big Love, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. Some media historians have proclaimed the past 10 years a new golden age of television drama.

"What is to me the golden age of television is actually the golden age of me," Laurie said, keeping a straight face. "That is to say, I began watching TV when I was 15. Everything looked great at 15. I imagine if one were to look at it now, 'everything' would look quite different.

"This is a remarkable time for drama, though, and I feel humbled and privileged to be a part of it."

House returns Monday, Sept. 21 on Global and Fox at 8 ET/PT.

©️ Copyright (c) Canwest News Service

Source: [url=http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/Deconstructing House/2000007/story.html]VancouverSun[/url]

Dernière édition par Danacarine le Jeu 17 Sep - 12:40, édité 1 fois
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Sep - 8:50

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 2 Ausiello-house-scoop_l

Question: Has it dawned on anyone that Taub and Thirteen’s three-year fellowships are about to end on House? Do you know if the show plans to follow through on that? And, if so, does this mean Peter Jacobson and Olivia Wilde are leaving? —Mindy

Ausiello:
It certainly dawned on me. And it dawned on series creator David Shore — at least it did when I reminded him recently. He says he hasn’t figured out what will happen to Taub and Thirteen after their fellowships expire. Luckily, time is on his side. “It won’t be until the end of the season,” he says, adding that it’s not in his nature to gloss over such plot points. “I don’t like those things to be fake-outs.” What do you think? Do you want Taub and Thirteen to stay on? Or are you hoping they opt to seek greener pastures? Cast your votes in the comments section!

Question: Will Cuddy find out that House had real sex with that woman (a.k.a. Franka Potente) while in the asylum? —Gregory

Ausiello:
Not anytime soon, according to Lisa Edelstein. “She doesn’t know about the real girl or the real sex he has in the season premiere,” she says. “So far in scripts I have read she has not acknowledged that she knows. They certainly haven’t discussed it. It might break her heart.” Regardless, Edelstein says the House-Cuddy dynamic “continues to have its ups and downs” this season. “She has to eventually deal with him coming back [to work] and what his role will be and how will she handle him and what kind of state is he coming back in. They have feelings for each other — deeper than colleagues. But who knows if they will ever be right for each other? They never seem to be coming at each other at the same time. We are having fun no matter how we play it. Being at odds and playing off Hugh is great fun. If we ever get together I just don’t want it to seems false or forced, but I trust Katie and David to make the right moves.”

Question: How about a House spoiler? —Jessica

Ausiello:
I hear Cuddy will be getting a little action of her own this season. With whom, you ask? Here’s a clue.

Interview de Lisa avec spoilers (je crois!)