You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Spoilers [ONLY]

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 18:34

Exclusive: First Look: Wilson's first ex-wife is in the 'House'
by Michael Ausiello

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 House-wilson-watros_510

Here’s your first look at Cynthia Watros in action as Wilson’s first ex-wife and new girlfriend, Sam Carr, on House. The reunion marks Wilson’s first serious romance since the tragic death of Amber two years ago. But whether he’s taking a step back or forward remains to be seen. “There can be great comfort in the past,” says Robert Sean Leonard. “He wants his blankie. And there’s the extra benefit of familiarity and, in a way, a lack of drama.” Actually, thanks to House, the last thing Watros’ quirky, independent character (who debuts April 19) will be bringing with her is a lack of drama. Trust me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 9:41

Latest from Ausiello:

Question: Is Lisa Edelstein leaving House? I read about that and I’m sad. —Camila
Ausiello:
I assume you’re referring to comments Edelstein made to Jewish Exponent that seemed to suggest she was planning to move on next season when her contract expired. Well, relax. Edelstein’s not going anywhere. “The question behind that quote was regarding life after House,” she clarifies. ”I’m not planning on leaving, I just don’t count my chickens before they hatch. Since I’m only owned for seven years at the moment, seven is what I said. However, if they want me for more I’m raring to go. I love my job!” Glad that’s settled.

Question: Where will Wilson’s ex-wife (Cynthia Watros) be living when she shows up on House? I can’t imagine she’ll be shacking up with House and Wilson.—Dana
Ausiello:
“She hasn’t moved in, but she’s around a lot,” says Robert Sean Leonard, who reveals that Watros’ meatiest scenes are actually with Hugh Laurie. “I have the least to do in a way [of the three of us]. The whole dynamic of this is: the first wife returns, House hates her, and wants to start spying. I’m kind of the guy in the middle trying to keep peace. But it’s a lot of fun to watch Cynthia and Hugh tear into their scenes.”
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 18:54

Spoiler - Dr House : Cynthia Watros retourne la série !

Nous en avions déjà parlé : Cynthia Watros (Libby dans Lost ), apparaîtra dans plusieurs épisodes de la sixième saison de Dr House . Entertainment Weekly nous en révèle aujourd’hui un peu plus sur son rôle… Attention, spoilers.

On savait déjà que Cynthia Watros, de passage dans Dr House, donnerait la réplique à Hugh Laurie ( Gregory House ), mais aussi tout particulièrement à Robert Sean Leonard ( Wilson ), dont elle interprétera l’ex femme. Entertainment Weekly en rajoute donc une couche, interrogeant deux des trois protagonistes de l’affaire sur la relation qui les unira à l’écran. Une relation qui devrait s’annoncer pour le moins… tumultueuse.

« Je suis celui [de nous trois] qui a le moins à faire », explique Robert Sean Leonard, ajoutant que la dynamique du trio est très simple : « la première femme revient, House la déteste et veut commencer à espionner ». Cynthia Watros incarnera en effet Sam Carr, première femme de Wilson (qui en a eu trois !), que ce très cher Gregory House ne porte pas vraiment dans son cœur, et pour cause : « De toutes les femmes avec qui il a été, elle est celle qui a le plus blessé Wilson. Quand House apprend qu’elle est de retour, il est prêt pour la guerre. »

Ainsi, Wilson se contenterait d’être « l’homme du milieu qui essaye de maintenir la paix ». Robert Sean Leonard avoue néanmoins que la constante provocation de son ami diagnosticien devrait semer le trouble dans la longue amitié Wilson-House, tout comme compliquer les relations entre Wilson et son amour retrouvé. Deux ans après la mort d’Amber ( Anne Dudek ), le pragmatique cancérologue a pourtant bien mérité un peu de répit…

Enfin, si Sam ne devrait pas emménager avec House et Wilson, elle sera souvent dans les parages, ce qui ne manquera pas d’agacer le bon docteur. Une cohabitation qui s’annonce donc intéressante, et qui pourrait éventuellement se prolonger… C’est en tout cas ce que Robert Sean Leonard et Cynthia Watros souhaitent, celle-ci confessant même qu’elle adorerait devenir un personnage récurrent de la série médicale.

L’ex femme de Wilson sera en tout cas de retour dans Dr House à partir du 19 avril prochain.

Source: Première.fr
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Mar - 9:38

Question: We need a sex scene on House with House this season. Could be any woman and I’ll be happy. —Bete
Ausiello: Ask and you shall receive: I can confirm that House will partake in a one-night stand towards the end of the season. And it’s quite possible his little lady friend is someone we’ve met before. Also, look for Andre Braugher to reprise his role as House’s shrink, Dr. Nolan, for at least one episode in May. Could that have something to do with this? (That’s not rhetorical, I really want to know.)

Pour rappel, le "this":

'House' boss on Huddy: 'It's going to happen'
by Michael Ausiello

The prognosis on Huddy is in, and it’s excellent.

I just hung up with House creator David Shore, and — no beating around the bush here — he promised me, “Eventually, it’s going to happen. This is the thing we’ve been dancing around — even before we knew we were dancing around it. They’re two very flawed people, but they’re two people that are very attracted to each other.

“I’m a Huddy fan, [too],” Shore added. “Just keep watching the show. It’ll happen eventually.”

I can confirm that there was not a single qualifier in that sentence. I listened to the tape three times. Not a single “maybe” or “possibly” in there. Go ahead and reread it; I’ll wait.

Coincidentally, Shore also happens to be in the middle of breaking this season’s final episodes. Could it possibly culminate with real, non-hallucinatory lovemaking? My gut is telling me yes.

What’s yours saying? And do you worry that when Huddy finally does happen, a part of you might actually miss the waiting game we (and they!) have been playing for so long? Debate, discuss, deliberate below.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeVen 5 Mar - 15:15

FRY AND LAURIE RUMOURED TO REUNITE ON HOUSE

Wednesday February 10,2010

STEPHEN FRY has prompted rumours he'll reunite with one-time comedy sidekick HUGH LAURIE in an upcoming episode of his hit U.S. TV show HOUSE - after visiting his pal on the set.

After meeting at Cambridge University, the pair appeared in a string of TV shows for more than a decade - before Laurie moved to the U.S. to pursue a movie and TV career Stateside.

Fry admitted last year (09) he was house hunting in Los Angeles - where House is filmed - and would love to appear in the drama series.

And now House director Greg Yaitanes has fuelled rumours Fry is shooting a cameo on the show, by revealing the star had visited the set.

Writing on Twitter.com, Yaitanes plugs Fry's own blog, revealing, "No better time then when he's sitting on your set (visiting) to follow @stephenfry."

Source: Express.co.uk
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Mar - 10:39

“HOUSE” TO FEATURE DOSES OF BEHIND-THE-SCENES CONTENT DURING FRIDAY ENCORES STARTING TONIGHT ON FOX

Encores to Include Exclusive Commentary from Cast Members

Viewers can get a second opinion on the hit series HOUSE with exclusive new content incorporated into encore airings starting tonight, Friday, March 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), on FOX. The never-before-seen material includes cast members’ revealing their behind-the-scenes insight on the episode’s production process, as well as their unique perspective as both an actor in – and a viewer of – the episode. Participating cast members include series stars Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Robert Sean Leonard, Omar Epps, Jesse Spencer, Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson. Each cast member will be featured over the course of the encore schedule through Friday, May 21.

Tune in to “Private Lives,” the next all-new episode of HOUSE airing Monday, March 8 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. In the episode, House (Hugh Laurie) and the team take on the case of an avid blogger (guest star Laura Prepon, “That ‘70s Show”) admitted with sudden bruising and bleeding. From her hospital bed, the patient blogs about her symptoms, doctors and prospective diagnoses to her dedicated band of followers and solicits their advice on a course of treatment. Such openness leads the team to contemplate the value of privacy, especially after House and Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) uncover secrets from one another’s past.

Source: Fox
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Mar - 13:47

Do you think ‘House’s Chase and Thirteen will hook up soon? I love them together. – IrisWoo via Twitter
I too have noticed (and enjoyed) their increasing closeness in recent weeks. But any such hook-up seems a bit down the road, or at least not until Chase and Cameron have their well-scooped face-to-face on April 12. “She comes back and obviously they talk about their relationship, what it is and what’s going to happen,” Jesse Spencer told Fancast. “He’s still heartbroken.”

Source: Fancast
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Mar - 9:27

Interview de Jesse Spencer avec spoiler: