You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse

+4
Sami
ELo
Tiff
Danacarine
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Oct - 12:20

Hugh Laurie goes all Hollywood as he gets behind wheel of flashy Porsche

By Chris Johnson
Last updated at 10:50 AM on 12th October 2009

He's normally more down to earth when it comes to his choice of motor.But it seems British actor Hugh Laurie has finally been bitten by the Hollywood bug and come over all flashy.The 50-year-old star, normally seen getting around on the back of a motorbike, was yesterday morning behind the wheel of a snazzy Porsche sports car.

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Article-0-06C9E5CA000005DC-159_468x426
Life in the fast lane: Hugh Laurie seen with his new £45,000 Porsche Cayman S motor in Hollywood yesterday

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Article-0-06C9E5DB000005DC-986_468x312
Hollywood style: The actor normally gets around by more humble means, but not any more with the purchase of this flashy car

House star Laurie, who earns a staggering $9million (£5.7m) a year, stepped out of the Cayman S model motor during a trip to the gym in Hollywood.And he's hardly going to keep his feet on the ground in the $70,000 (£45,000) vehicle, which can accelerate from 0-62mph in just 5.2 second.It has a top speed of 172mph and comes complete with a light-weight alloy engine, which reduces fuel consumption, and a six-speed manual gear box.The exhaust system boasts stainless steel twin pipes and there's no fear of bumpy ride with under-seat suspension.

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Article-0-06C9E5DE000005DC-772_468x666
Keeping fit: The House star was spotted on a morning trip to the gym

Laurie, who stars as Dr Gregory House in U.S. television drama House, is an avid motorcycle enthusiast. He has two motorbikes - one at his English residence and another at his £2million mansion in the Hollywood Hills, which is described as a 'magical garden paradise'.Other motors in his haul include a vintage red Porsche. But now, it seems, the actor is upping his game and living life in the fast lane.

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Article-0-06CA3B1C000005DC-236_468x540
Laurie is an avid motorbike fan and is often seen getting around on one

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Article-0-06C9ED9F000005DC-683_468x255
He also owns a vintage red Porsche, seen here in 2006

Source: Dailymail
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Oct - 15:49

LAURIE'S ANGER OVER HOUSE PLOT LEAKS

British actor HUGH LAURIE feels betrayed when storylines for his hit U.S. show HOUSE are leaked to the public. Plotlines for the medical drama continue to emerge, despite a veil of secrecy behind the scenes - and Laurie has been left confused over who could be selling the secret information.

He says, "It's a bit upsetting that someone in our midst who we think of as a friend and ally is selling us out."

Source: ContactMusic
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 3 Nov - 13:48

He's not paid to look bored

TELEVISION: House has seen a spike in popularity, ranking as the No. 1 show in the country

Posted By BILL HARRIS, SUN MEDIA

This much is a medical certainty: If Dr. House were in charge of swine-flu vaccinations in Canada, the lines would be even longer.

With the recent implementation of the new Portable People Meters to measure TV ratings in Canada, the viewing numbers for most shows have gone up. But House, in particular, has emerged as the biggest winner, consistently ranking as the No. 1 show in the country.

Of course, House -- which is back with a new episode on Monday (post-World Series) as the sixth season continues on Fox and Global -- got to where it is almost exclusively on the gruff charm of its star, Hugh Laurie.

"Well, I'm paid not to look bored," Laurie said when asked how he keeps the role of Dr. Gregory House fresh. "That would be the very minimum they are entitled to expect.

"No, I'm not bored by it. I find it constantly challenging and interesting. I find the scripts constantly funny and dramatic. And I find the people I work with to be a constant delight. That's a really dull answer, but it happens to be true.

"I'm not saying there aren't hard days. Of course there are hard days. But by and large, I feel very blessed."

You know a TV show is successful and has been around for a while when rumours of cast members leaving start to flicker through the media. There was one of those involving Laurie earlier this year, when a report suggested he was considering quitting because he was developing a real-life hip injury, due to his characters' pronounced limp.

That rumour subsequently was dismissed as exaggerated, or an outright joke on Laurie's part. Our experience with these things points toward there usually being at least a small fire where there's smoke, but in this case it doesn't appear Laurie is going anywhere for a while, anyway.

The same may not be true for Jennifer Morrison, who plays Dr. Allison Cameron.

Rumours that her character is departing this month (either temporarily or permanently) have been circulating. House hasn't been shy about jettisoning characters-- remember Dr. Lawrence Kutner's suicide? -- but we're assuming Dr. Cameron hasn't been set up for anything that extreme.

Regardless, House will be around as long as Laurie wants to be around.

"We're in a sort of transitional state, where House is trying to keep himself in check and curb his acerbic tongue and connect with people in a way he hasn't done previously," Laurie said.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Nov - 9:20

Hugh fait du tennis et les paparazzi ne sont pas loin ! M'enfin, c'est joli à voir Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 298568

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 T8g3hg10 Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Jkujqi10

Source: Hughbunnies
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Nov - 10:49

Entertainment TV

Laurie credited for making House a huge hit

By BILL HARRIS, SUN MEDIA
Last Updated: 9th November 2009, 5:22am

This much is a medical certainty: If Dr. House were in charge of swine-flu vaccinations in Canada, the lines would be even longer.

With the recent implementation of the new Portable People Meters to measure TV ratings in Canada, the viewing numbers for most shows have gone up. But House, in particular, has emerged as the biggest winner, consistently ranking as the No. 1 show in the country.

Of course, House -- which is back with a new episode tonight as the sixth season continues on Fox and Global -- got to where it is almost exclusively on the gruff charm of its star, Hugh Laurie.

"Well, I'm paid not to look bored," Laurie said when asked how he keeps the role of Dr. Gregory House fresh. "No, I'm not bored by it. I find it constantly challenging and interesting. I find the scripts funny and dramatic. And I find the people I work with to be a constant delight. That's a really dull answer, but it happens to be true.

"I'm not saying there aren't hard days, of course there are hard days. But by and large, I feel very blessed."

You know a TV show is successful and has been around for a while when rumours of cast members leaving start. There was one involving Laurie earlier this year, when a report suggested he was considering quitting because he was developing a real-life hip injury, due to his characters' pronounced limp.

That rumour was dismissed as exaggerated, or an outright joke on Laurie's part. Our experience points toward there usually being a small fire where there's smoke, but in this case it doesn't appear Laurie is going anywhere.

The same may not be true for Jennifer Morrison, who plays Dr. Allison Cameron.

Rumours her character is departing this month have been circulating. House hasn't been shy about jettisoning characters -- remember Dr. Lawrence Kutner's suicide? -- but we're assuming Dr. Cameron hasn't been set up for anything that extreme.

"We're in a sort of transitional state, where House is trying to keep himself in check and curb his acerbic tongue . . . in a way he hasn't done previously," Laurie said. "How long that will last remains to be seen."

House never wants to drift too far from his snippy roots. After all, this is the No. 1 show in Canada we're talking about.

All Canadians want to do is follow Dr. House on his bizarre personal and professional journey. We're still going to get to do that for a while, right?

"You certainly will -- I plan to be in the show," said Laurie, prompting laughter. "If they have other plans, they haven't told me yet."

bill.harris@sunmedia.ca

Source: ifpress.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov - 15:02

Sexy at Every Age - Hugh Laurie, 50

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Hugh-laurie

The House star – who's known for his British charm as well as those piercing blue eyes – is still sexy at 50, an age that he once considered unfathomable. "I made a pact with some friends when we were 18 that we'd kill ourselves before we got to 40," he told The Telegraph. "It just seemed such a ludicrously distant prospect." But he admits his teen self would likely approve of the older Laurie, saying, "I think he'd be reasonably proud of House."Source: People.com et Hughbunnies

Oh yes ^^
Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 98458
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Nov - 10:58

On ne parle que de ça | Hugh Laurie: ‘‘Je n’ai jamais été un bon dragueur.’’
Interview intimiste du Dr House

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Hugh_laurie_ouv_article_big

La cigarette, la drague, les voyages en avion, ses remèdes contre le trac ou encore son plus beau baiser au cinéma, Hugh Laurie répond à tout.

Gala : Vous confond-on souvent avec quelqu’un d’autre ?
Hugh Laurie : Non, et c’est beaucoup mieux comme ça ! Dans mon entourage, n’importe qui vous répondra qu’il vaut mieux que personne ne me ressemble. Vous vous rendez compte : deux personnes comme moi sur cette Terre ? Je crois que ce serait une véritable apocalypse !

Gala : Etes-vous plutôt dragueur ou dragué ?
H. L. : Je n’ai jamais été un bon dragueur. Je suis beaucoup trop timide et maladroit. J’aimerais vous dire que je me fais régulièrement courtiser, mais ce serait mentir. Même les chats ne viennent pas se frotter contre moi !

Gala : A l’école, étiez-vous au premier ou au dernier rang ?
H. L. : J’étais dernier, mais au premier rang ! J’avais un professeur qui n’arrêtait pas de me rendre la vie impossible, car il était persuadé que j’avais mis des photos de femmes nues dans son cartable.

Gala : Votre première cigarette, c’était quand ?
H. L. : Je ne m’en souviens pas. Vous savez, je suis devenu trop vieux à présent pour me souvenir de ma première cigarette.

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Hugh_laurie_2_article_big

Gala : Avez-vous trouvé une solution pour arrêter de fumer ?
H. L. : Désolé, mais je n’ai aucune recette mi- racle à partager. Pour la simple et bonne raison que je ne souhaite pas arrêter de fumer. C’est ma seule accou­tumance, donc, vous êtes bien gentil, mais laissez-moi en paix avec mes cigarettes! (Il sourit.) Sérieusement, j’aurais aimé ne pas être dépendant du tabac, mais c’est comme ça. Et je ne suis vraiment pas près de mettre un terme à ce vice.

Gala : Quel est votre remède contre le trac ?
H. L. : Je joue du piano ou je fais de la boxe. C’est incroyable à quel point la boxe me permet de faire le vide dans ma tête. J’essaie de m’y rendre tous les matins pendant au moins une heure, juste avant d’aller travailler.

Gala : Qu’est-ce qui vous fait le plus stresser ?

H. L. : Est-ce que vous connaissez les résultats de la dernière étude sur le stress qui distingue d’ailleurs les Américains et les Anglais? Pour les Américains, le premier facteur de stress est le fait de parler en public. Ensuite, la mort. Pour les Anglais, la prise de parole devant une assemblée est également anxiogène mais, ensuite, ils stressent à la vue d’une araignée!

Gala : Avez-vous peur en avion ?
H. L. : Avec tous mes allers-retours entre Los Angeles et Londres, je n’ai même pas le droit d’y penser. Je suis toujours extrêmement heureux de retourner voir ma famille en Angleterre, donc je ne nourris aucune crainte. Je regrette juste d’avoir à rester enfermé pendant plus de dix heures, sans pouvoir
fumer.

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Hugh_laurie_1_article_big

Gala : A quoi pensez-vous au moment du décollage ?
H. L. : A rien car, la plupart du temps, je dors déjà!

Gala : Chez vous, qui sort les poubelles ?
H. L. : Je n’en ai pas ! Ma famille est restée en Angleterre et je vis une grande partie de l’année seul à Los Angeles. Je ne mange quasiment jamais à la maison. Je ne jette donc rien, puisque je n’achète rien!

Gala : Combien de fois par jour mentez-vous ?
H. L. : Oh mon Dieu, c’est la question la plus difficile ! Non, ce n’est pas ce que vous pensez, le vrai problème, c’est que je suis incapable de vous donner un chiffre exact ! Alors, disons que je mens au moins mille fois par jour!

Gala : Quel fut votre plus beau baiser au cinéma ou à la télé ?
H. L. : Malheureusement, plus personne ne s’embrasse vraiment sur un plateau. Tout se fait désor­mais par ordinateur. Ce sont des effets spéciaux!

Gala : Quel fut votre pire baiser, alors ?
H. L. : Le jour où j’ai dû embrasser passionnément un chien ! On a dû refaire la scène à plusieurs reprises. C’était l’horreur. Je m’en souviendrai toute ma vie!

Propos recueillis par Hervé Tropéa
Gala, novembre 2009

Si j'étais un chat, moi, je me frotterai... Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 298568
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Nov - 11:24

Citation :
H. L. : Malheureusement, plus personne ne s’embrasse vraiment sur un plateau. Tout se fait désor­mais par ordinateur. Ce sont des effets spéciaux!

NON MAIS JE REVE!!!! Shocked Il a dû oublier -_-

Merci pour l'article Smile
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 28 Nov - 13:55

ELo a écrit:
Citation :

NON MAIS JE REVE!!!! Shocked Il a dû oublier -_-

Merci pour l'article Smile
Et la langue qui s'insinue, c'est un effet spécial Mr Laurie ??? Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_evil
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 29 Nov - 16:50

29 November 2009

Hugh Laurie determined to hook up with pal Stephen Fry again
I miss my old mate Fry says Doc House star Laurie

Jon Wise

He looks as mad as a hatter as he sticks his tongue out with a prescription drug on it - but Hugh Laurie is probably the sanest actor in Hollywood.

Since moving to the States to play quirky medical genius Dr Gregory House, Hugh has become a worldwide name, he's in the top 10 wealthiest earners in US TV and has been nominated for every award going.

But despite the acclaim, Hugh is determined to return to Britain to team up with his old comedy pal Stephen Fry.

Hugh, 50, who hit stardom with Stephen, 52, in A Bit Of Fry And Laurie 20 years ago and went on with him to make Jeeves And Wooster, told The People: "I miss working with Stephen a lot.

"We'll definitely be doing more Fry and L aurie. We used to talk about doing something like a stage review.

"Stand-up comedy is a massive industry now but actual sketch comedy on stage I don't think anyone is really doing that now, and that's something we thought we would try and do."

Hugh, who is reported to earn £250,000 an episode for House in Los Angeles, added: "I love London. I really do. I miss rain. I mean, I love sunshine too, but there's something odd about a place this green that has no rain."

Accent

Oxford-born Hugh has been playing oddball Dr House with an American accent since the top-rated worldwide show started five years ago but says: "I have to think about every word I say.

"Not even just the words. I heard the other day that I had been criticised on the internet for laughing in a British accent.

"The character was conceived as an American. I tried it in English for about 12 seconds.

"The producer Bryan Singer who was directing the pilot episode said, 'Thanks that's enough'. I just do the best that I can, but it gets tough at the end of a long day."

Hugh insists the similarities between him and cane-using Doc House are few.

"Me and House, we're the same height, and we both floss intermittently," he joked. "And I am naturally cranky. It's how they found me."

Despite his massive fame in House which is sold to 66 countries and is reputedly the most watched TV show in the world, Hugh refuses to let success to go to his head.

He said: "I'm a good old-fashioned Presbyterian so I am very suspicious of success and worldly pleasures. But the fans of the show are almost all lovely. Trouble is, the really crazy ones don't wear a hat that says Really Crazy.

"I never watch the show myself. I am anywhere but in front of the TV when it's on. I suddenly find chores in the garage. There are a lot of people on the show that work very, very hard, and I hope that they are proud of it. I certainly am and it's a real thrill to work on.

"I feel lucky. Very lucky. I still feel proud of some of the things we do.

"We don't get it all right, by any means, but it's enough to make me puff my chest out when no one's looking."

Hugh is determined to carry on entertaining the world in House however the storylines pan out and he shrugs off being typecast by staying in the role.

"If I'm typecast by House, well, there are worse things," he shrugged.

"I don't mind what direction the show goes in, as long as it's done with style. I don't really care what happens, I only care how it happens.

"House could become a nun, or an arms-dealer, or a transvestite, I don't really mind as long as it's done well. It's the 'how' not the 'what'. Just an ending that satisfies is all. That does justice."

One thing you won't find him doing is logging on to Twitter, like pal and self-professed Twitter-witter Fry.

Hugh said: "My Twitter time was an experiment. It didn't quite work for me. I am not Tweeting I have strong feelings about Twitter, which I will keep to myself but I'm not a fan. No, I'm not.

"Stephen is on it every day." Fry has appeared on rival American TV series Bones and Hugh is hoping to recruit his services in the City of Angels.

Hugh said: "I see him a lot and I hope he'll be coming over to LA soon. I really hope he guest stars on House."

Season Six of House sees Hugh's character in a psychiatric hospital after he hit rock-bottom at the end of the last series. Hugh said: "It is a pretty dark sort of a place, although there's laughter too. There's always laughter. But it's a very complicated mixture of many different elements and at the beginning of the new season it's part of the story, it's not the whole story, but it's part of the story.

"The fact that he's having hallucinations at all is as puzzling to him as it is to anybody else.

"That is really part of his task to try and work out the cause of this disintegration, this psychic disintegration.

"He's superficially sceptical of psychiatry and psycho-analysis, but beneath that I think he probably rather fears it, fears it because it strays into an area of the unknowable, and that's not somewhere where House likes to be.

"There are tectonic shifts within this character. He is trying to keep himself in check, curb his acerbic tongue and connect with people in a way he hadn't done previously. How long it will last remains to be seen. I have my doubts."

Hugh was nominated for an Emmy Award for his role in House in 2005.

Although he did not win, he did receive a Golden Globe in both 2006 and 2007 for his work on the series and the Screen Actors Guild award in 2007 and 2009.

"I'm not frustrated by not winning the Emmy at all," he said. "It was just great to be considered.

"I'd love to write an episode of House sometime, but I am not equipped. Those guys are cleverer than cats.

Villain

"I'd love to direct, as the cliché goes, but then I'd lose any right to complain about how hard I work - and I do love my complaining."

But if there's one role Hugh covets, it's to be a Bond villain.

"It's the best gig going," he smiled. "I also love Dr Who. I grew up with it. I'd play anything that involved less than five hours in the make-up chair. also love doing voice work.

You can wear your own clothes if you want and read from a script."

He has even thought about branching his talents out into music.

He plays the piano, guitar, drums, harmonica and saxophone and is a vocalist and keyboard player for the Los Angeles charity rock group Band From TV.

He said: "I would love to be an American Idol judge. I'd also be hopeless.

"I would love to do a CD of music even though actors' music never quite works, does it?" For now he can keep on hitting all the right notes in House.

jon.wise@people.co.uk

House, Sky One, Tuesday, 10pm.

Source: People.co.uk
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 1 Déc - 14:33

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Galler10

Hugh Laurie has said he would 'love' to write an episode of the show and his dream job would be a Bond villain.

50-year-old Laurie is well known across the world for his role as the miserable Dr House and he said that he would love to write an episode.

He said: "I'd love to write an episode of House sometime, but I am not equipped. Those guys are cleverer than cats.
"I'd love to direct, as the cliche goes, but then I'd lose any right to complain about how hard I work - and I do love my complaining."

Laurie also admitted that he would love to play the role of a Bond villain in the future.

"It's the best gig going. I also love Dr Who. I grew up with it. I'd play anything that involved less than five hours in the make-up chair.
"I also love doing voice work. You can wear your own clothes if you want and read from a script."

Source: Splash News
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 13:07

Le vendredi 18 décembre à 20h40, la chaine Odyssée va présenter une bio de Hugh Laurie de 45mn Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 437592

"Avant de devenir la star mondialement connue grâce à la série Docteur House, Hugh Laurie était déjà un acteur britannique de télévision très populaire. A 45 ans, celui qui est passé par une dépression qui a bien failli lui coûter sa carrière, est aujourd'hui au sommet de sa gloire. Véritable sex symbol, Hugh Laurie n'a pas toujours connu la gloire et le succès..."

J'ai cette chaine Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 437592 Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 400392
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 19:11

Hugh Laurie se met en scène dans Dr House.
Série TV | publié le jeudi 10 décembre 2009

L'excellent Hugh Laurie multiplie les casquettes au sein de Dr House. Déjà acteur et producteur, il passera derrière la caméra pour réaliser un prochain épisode de la saison 6.

Hugh Laurie est un vrai bourreau de travail ! Déjà très occupé (entre 12 et 15 heures par jour) par son personnage de Dr House, il prendra quand même le temps de réaliser le 17ème épisode de la saison 6 actuellement en cours de diffusion aux USA.

Hugh Laurie est présent dans un grand nombre de scènes de Dr House, beaucoup plus que les personnages principaux d'autres séries. Il faut dire que dans Dr House, les personnages sont assez peu nombreux, ce qui permet de les étudier en profondeur, et House est bien évidemment LE personnage de la série. Hugh Laurie est également l'un des producteurs du show, mais aussi un excellent musicien. On peut d'ailleurs le voir régulièrement assis à son piano ou gratouillant l'une de ses guitares dans la série, pour laquelle il a composé quelques musiques.

Bref, le talent de Hugh Laurie pourrait donner un épisode particulièrement réussi, d'autant que le scénario ne sera pas "traditionnel", d'après la productrice exécutive Katie Jacobs. "Hugh est là depuis le tout début et il aura de nombreuse idées pertinentes pour cet épisode. Toute l'équipe de la série aura le moral et se donnera à fond pour le leader du show". L'intrigue est pour le moment top-secrète.

Pour Hugh Laurie, ce ne sera pas sa première expérience derrière puisqu'il a déjà réalisé des épisode de la série anglaise Fortysomething, dans laquelle il était également acteur et scénariste. Cet épisode très attendu de Dr House sera tourné dès la rentrée du mois de janvier, pour une diffusion prévue pour le 22 mars 2010 sur la FOX.

Source: cinemovies.fr
Tiff
Admin
Admin
Tiff

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc - 19:16

Il est foooooooooou
https://youreanidiot.forumactif.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 11 Déc - 10:02

Et on rajoute Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 400392

Hugh Laurie to Direct “Intense” Episode of ‘House’
by Matt Webb Mitovich

Well if this isn’t just what the doctor ordered: Hugh Laurie is on board to direct his first episode of ‘House,’ to air sometime this spring.

“I am thrilled, daunted and honored – with a ‘U’ – by this new responsibility,” the British actor says of the assignment. “‘House’ scripts are Fabergé eggs, and I will try my very hardest not to drop this one on a stone floor.”

Ah, don’t be fooled by the man’s humility. Though this is his first time directing the hit Fox medical drama, Laurie has stepped behind the camera elsewhere, including for several 2003 episodes of the UK TV series ‘Fortysomething’ (on which he also starred).

‘House’ executive producer Katie Jacobs says the episode Laurie is directing is “very intense, and truly a director’s piece,” but shared no plot details.

Jacobs has been after Laurie to helm an episode since Season 1. As such, she quips, “I can’t believe he’s actually doing it.”

But doing it he is, and few could be more thrilled than the ‘House’ keepers. “There is no one more qualified to direct the show than Hugh Laurie,” Jacobs says. “He is simply the most versatile, talented, funny actor on TV today. Add to that an impeccable feeling for the visual storytelling, and you have the makings of a great director.”

That said, she admits, “I don’t know how he’s going to be in two places at once. But that part we’ll just have to figure out.”

Source: Fancast
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 5 Jan - 16:26

Davina McCall* admits to 'House' crush

Tuesday, January 5 2010, 15:57 GMT
By Dan French, US TV Editor

Davina McCall has admitted that she has a soft spot for Hugh Laurie.

Speaking to Radio Times, the Big Brother host also revealed that she is "addicted" to House, which stars Laurie in the titular role.

"I'm addicted to House," she said. "I love the storylines, the plot, but more than anything, I love Hugh Laurie - he's absolutely gorgeous.

"I'm forever asking myself, 'Is it wrong to fancy Hugh Laurie?'"

McCall went on to praise Disney show Hannah Montana, which she described as "really enjoyable" and "very funny".

Source: Digital Spy

*présentatrice de TV anglaise

Moi, je suis d'accord avec la dame... Absolutely gorgeous Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 98458
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Jan - 14:37

Winner Hugh Laurie brings House down
By Alistair Foster Last updated at 12:37pm on 07.01.10

Hugh Laurie basks in the applause after a double win at the People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles.

The 50-year-old was named Favourite TV Drama Actor for his role as a maverick genius in hit medical drama House, while the show - now in its sixth series - took Favourite TV Drama.

The British star faced stiff competition at the awards, which are voted for by the US public, from 24 star Kiefer Sutherland, Lost's Matthew Fox and Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy.

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Hughlaurie500
Victor: Hugh Laurie basks in the applause

Collecting his best actor award, he said: "This is a magnificent honour. If you're going to be chosen by the people, then the American people are a pretty decent bunch to be chosen by."

Laurie has already won two Golden Globes for his role as Dr Gregory House, as well as honours from the Screen Actors Guild.

The show has about 18 million viewers in the US as well as a healthy following in Britain.

Source: London Evening Standard
Tiff
Admin
Admin
Tiff

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Jan - 17:06

yeaaaah I love you
https://youreanidiot.forumactif.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 9 Fév - 13:41

Hugh peut-être dans un nouveau film?

With 'Oranges,' Hugh Laurie of 'House' (and possibly 'Gossip Girl' Leighton Meester) could take the film plunge
February 8, 2010 | 3:47 pm

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a8772a90970b-pi

It can be a crapshoot when TV actors step from the small screen into features; for every George Clooney or Steve Carell, there's a Zach Braff or Katherine Heigl.

Lau But a buzzed-about new movie called "Oranges" may be trying exactly that. The project, a dark dramatic comedy about an older man who has an affair with the daughter of a family friend, has been on Hollywood's radar for several years now. Back in 2008, the Jay Reiss-Ian Helfer script landed on the Black List, the grouping of the entertainment industry's most desired screenplay. (It came in at No. 2, ahead of vaunted projects like "Inglourious Basterds" and just behind the "The Beaver," the Mel Gibson-Jodie Foster collaboration that could hit later this year.) And it's being produced by Anthony Bregman, an indie producer with serious bona fides -- like, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" bona fides. (Glen Basner's Film Nation and Leslie Urdang's Olympus Pictures, incidentally, are financing "Oranges.")

Now the project may have another claim to fame: It could mark the first lead feature role for Hugh Laurie, who plays Dr. Gregory House on the hit Fox medical series. Sources say that Laurie is in discussions to play the lead role of the creepy/sympathetic older man. The British actor has done voice work and a number of supporting parts in films such as "Sense & Sensibility" and "Stuart Little" but has never carried a movie before. Of course his work as a darkly comic presence on Fox for the past five-plus should make him familiar to audiences. And he has a versatile acting background, starring in a range of roles with former partner Stephen Fry.)

The "Oranges" TV credentials don't stop with Laurie, though. Sources say two candidates have jumped to the top of the list for either the lead female role or possibly another role: "Gossip Girl" Leighton Meester and former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis. The latter has been turning a few film tricks of late -- she starred as the romantic/action co-lead in "The Book of Eli," and is playing a nemesis figure opposite Natalie Portman in Darren Aronofsky's upcoming "Black Swan." Meester, known for the pincers-out Blaire Waldorf character on "Gossip Girl," would be wading into newer waters (a foray that would mark an interesting litmus test for CW stars on the big screen -- just as Chace Crawford attempts same in "Footloose").

Television roles can in some ways be more demanding than film, since they require a much higher arc over many hours of episodes, not just a three-act transformation. But, of course, everything is also more magnified on the theatrical screen, so when actors seem too small for a part, or try too hard, the results can be disastrous.

In a poetic twist, boith Meester and Kunis are set to star opposite each other in the upcoming comedy "Date Night." The film is headlined by Steve Carell and Tina Fey -- so Kunis and/or Meester could at least have a successful TV-film path in which to follow.

-- Steven Zeitchik

Photo: Hugh Laurie of "House." Credit: Fox Broadcasting Co.

Source: Los Angeles Times
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Fév - 10:07

Info en français cette fois !

Hugh Laurie séduit une jeunette.
Tournage | publié le mardi 09 février 2010

Ils sont certainement nombreux les fans du Dr House qui se demandaient quand le talentueux Hugh Laurie oserait passer sur la toile pour un rôle principal. Et bien cela ne devrait plus tarder puisque l'acteur est en négociations pour jouer dans Oranges.

Hugh Laurie a cependant déjà une belle carrière au cinéma, mais dans des seconds rôles principalement. C'est vraiment la série Dr House qui l'a révélé à tous.

Oranges est un projet écrit par Jay Reiss (Toute l'histoire de mes échecs sexuels) et Ian Helfer, meilleurs amis depuis 15 ans. Les deux hommes qui ont mené des carrières séparées ont décidé qu'il était temps de travailler ensemble. Oranges est une sombre comédie dans laquelle un homme d'âge mûr entretient une relation amoureuse avec la fille d'un couple d'amis et boulevrese ainsi leur vie.

Le pitch semble tout à fait coller à l'image de séducteur cynique de Hugh Laurie. Pour camper la jeune femme la production est en discussions avec Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl) et Mila Kunis (Sans Sarah, rien ne va) et n'a pas encore arrêté son choix.

Anthony Bregman (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Synecdoche New York) produit ce film et Julian Farino, qui a réalisé de nombreux épisodes de l'excellente série Rome, est en pouparlers pour prendre la direction du projet.

La saison 6 de Dr House est actuellement diffusée aux Etats-Unis.

Source: cinemovies.fr

Hugh Laurie aime les oranges

09 fév 2010 Par Eric Provot

Hugh Laurie, Dr House pour les intimes, serait en négociations pour jouer le rôle principal de la comédie d'humour noir Oranges. Il y interprétera un homme entretenant une relation intime avec une fille d'un ami de sa famille. Il pourrait y côtoyer Mila Kunis (Le livre d'Eli) et Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl). Aucun des rôles n'a encore été officiellement annoncé et aucun réalisateur n'a été désigné.

Pour information, le scénario de ce film écrit par Jay Reiss and Ian Helfer a fait partie de la liste noire des meilleures œuvres non produites de 2008. Cette liste contenait également Inglourious Basterds.

Source: ecranlarge.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 21 Fév - 11:08

February 21, 2010

Hugh Laurie finds happiness in LA
After six years in the US, the actor is feeling at home, although he's still English enough to be bemused by his sex-object status

Christopher Goodwin

When Hugh Laurie pitches up for our interview carrying a motorcycle helmet, I ask, stupidly, if he has come on his bike. “Well, if I hadn’t,” he replies, “that would be an absurd affectation. Although, in this town, it’s probably not unknown.”

This town being Los Angeles, of course, where Laurie, sometimes uneasily, has been living for the best part of six years. During that time, the Oxford-born, Cambridge-educated actor, once known for playing upper-class English twits, has become, as much to his astonishment as anyone else’s, the biggest television star not just in America, but in the world. Now in its sixth season, House, the medical mystery in which Laurie plays the caustic, misanthropic, witty, cane-brandishing, Vicodin-addicted, Sherlock Holmes-modelled Dr Gregory House, is the most watched drama series on the planet.

Yet, as I look at him, slumped in a wicker chair on the patio of the Chateau Marmont hotel, on Sunset Boulevard, it does seem hard to fathom. Of all the people here this afternoon, including Tom Cruise’s wife, Katie Holmes, who is in the lobby, you would immediately tag Laurie as quite the least at home in such a quintessentially Hollywood setting. More famous than all of them put together, he could hardly look less chic, wearing what I’m sure is the same outfit he has favoured for years: a dark-blue, yellow-tipped polo shirt, black jeans and blue Nikes, his hair tousled, a rough beard, a handsome, appealing face that is starting to show the cares and creases of his 50 years. Through it all peer his sharp, quizzical blue eyes.

To the amusement of some of his friends, Laurie is not just a global superstar now, mobbed and needing protection from bodyguards when he ventures even to places such as Spain; he has been transformed into an international heart-throb and sex symbol. As is soon apparent.

A young, blonde English actress trots over and introduces herself, arching her back and thrusting her breasts forward to impressive effect. She claims she’s from Belsize Park, in northwest London, where Laurie also lives, and tries to draw up a chair to sit with us before we politely discourage her. She is on her first visit to LA, she tells Laurie, and would very much like his advice. Actually, I think what she really wants is for Dr House to put her over his gammy knee and give her a damn good spanking. Which I am sure he would happily do. Laurie, however, is a trifle embarrassed, in a touchingly British kind of way, muttering pleasantries — “I don’t mean to give you the cold shoulder” — but clearly no longer surprised at the weird awkwardness of such encounters.

It’s not the only one. An American man comes over and says he met Laurie a while ago when they were both on their motorbikes in Beverly Hills. “We were supposed to go riding, but you never called,” the man says, possibly joking, probably not. “I’m very insulted you didn’t call me.”

Laurie’s eyebrows arch as the man walks away. “No idea who that was. Not a clue.” After a pause, he adds, no doubt not wishing to appear the stuck-up star: “Having said that, it is flattering that people take an interest of any kind.” Indeed.

As he sips a cappuccino, he tells me that he lived in the Chateau Marmont for the first eight months after he came to LA to play House. “I was so convinced the whole thing was going to fail, I couldn’t contemplate committing to any long-term arrangement. I thought a hotel was a safe bet.” He was also hedging because he was understandably anxious about what it would all mean for him, and his family, if the show did take off. He is married to Jo Green, a theatre administrator; they have three children, who were all at school in England when House started. Having become close friends with Emma Thompson, Stephen Fry and other British acting stalwarts through the Cambridge Footlights — people he continued to work with through the years — Laurie had a successful career and a comfortable life in England. Some of his roles, such as the lovable aristocratic buffoon Bertie Wooster in Jeeves and Wooster, with Stephen Fry playing Jeeves, are British television classics. He had also written a novel, which became a bestseller in France.

So he must have been shocked when House became a hit, and he realised he was going to be out in LA for more than one season. “I still am. There are a lot of days when I feel as if I have been woken from a coma and told six years have gone by, and I have no awareness of it. Is Queen Elizabeth still on the throne? Do we still drive on the left? Do we still have pounds?”

Does he know how many episodes he has done? “Er, no, I don’t. It’s more than 100, because we’re coming to the end of our sixth season. Maybe 120? It’s ridiculous. I have almost been playing House long enough to have qualified to become a doctor.” In fact, 124 episodes of House have been broadcast up to now in America, and Laurie is signed up for two more seasons. He directed his first one a few weeks ago, and has become an executive producer on the show. Now believed to be earning in the region of $400,000 an episode, Laurie has been made wealthy beyond his or anyone’s wildest dreams.

All that money can obscure how numbing and relentless the day-to-day working life of an actor in an American television series can be. Especially for someone such as Laurie, who is in almost every scene, and on whom every episode depends. British tele­vision is a doddle by comparison — Blackadder, for example, in which Laurie appeared as various idiots over the years, stretched to just 24 episodes, half an hour each, over four seasons. Most seasons of House have had between 22 and 24 hour-long episodes, each taking nine or 10 days to shoot, in five-day weeks. That’s getting on for 45 or more weeks of the year, with 5am call times and 16-hour days not at all uncommon, especially in the early seasons.

“Those first years, that was tough going,” Laurie admits. “It was hard to keep morale up and keep concentrating, keep forging ahead.” It didn’t help that for the longest time, British newspapers seemed full of reports of Laurie’s misery and his anguish at being separated so much from his family. Grumpy, gloomy Hugh Laurie became a tired newspaper cliché. Has it got easier, I wonder?

“It’s a way of living that, had you described it to me 10 years ago, I would have just found absurd beyond belief, inconceivable. But here we are. Yes, there were plenty of times when it was pretty overwhelming, I think for everybody. Like anybody completely absorbed in a single thing, it’s rather unhealthy. It’s the sort of thing you can do for a certain period of time — in a sort of emergency state — but you can’t live like that indefinitely because you start popping rivets.

“Look, it sounds like I’m moaning,” he adds. “I am constantly aware of my good fortune. But the thing is, almost nothing in this life is as easy as it looks. I did work very, very hard — I do still — but it has been very rewarding, very enjoyable, and I work with a terrific bunch of people. So I feel blessed.”

It has also got easier as his children, who are now 21, 19 and 16, have grown up. After six years, Laurie and his family seem to have settled into a comfortable rhythm. In years past, he says, he would have flown home for four days for the Presidents’ Day holiday, during which we are meeting. “But now my children are scattered to the four winds, I can’t go and see them all anyway.” His wife Jo spends much of her time in LA with him already.

With an unaccustomed day off, Laurie spent the morning boxing. How else do you pass your downtime out here? “Oh, I play the piano. And I play in a band” — the so-called Band from TV, which includes stars from a number of top American television series and does charity gigs. Laurie plays keyboard and sings.

I’m sure he can get glum, and his mind naturally tends towards the philosophical, but Laurie’s default demeanour seems to be a refreshing wry amusement, often about himself. However heavy the burdens may have felt to him in the past, there seems even a breeziness about him now. That is partly because, as House has sustained its success and creative energy — it has won just about every possible award, including four Emmys, while Laurie has scooped two Golden Globes — he says he has become less obsessive. “I used to worry much more about the prospect of failure,” he admits. “That 200 people were going to be out of a job. That shame and disgrace would attach, and I would have my acting uniform stripped from me.”

He says he would have chucked it all in a few seasons ago if he didn’t continue to find Gregory House such an enthralling character, surely one of the most consistently fascinating to have emerged from television. “Yes, I still like him very, very much. I know he has problems, and he is not necessarily a good man. But I realised long ago that one doesn’t only like good people. Sometimes one doesn’t even like good people.”

What does he like most about him? “I suppose I am drawn to people who worry, who are tortured. I find I am always faintly suspicious of happy people. I always think there is something going wrong or missing somewhere. They would probably argue that I am the one with the thing missing, and that may be so. But the fact that he is not happy makes a lot of his mis­demeanours more forgivable. If someone is behaving badly, yet remains unhappy and tortured, the bad behaviour is very often its own punishment, so it’s hard to be too upset by it.”

As hard as it may have been at times, Laurie is going to find it even harder to say goodbye to Gregory House when the time comes. I presume he plans to move back to England then. To my surprise, he says he is thinking about staying in LA.

“I can certainly imagine it, in a way I couldn’t have done before,” he says. “It held no appeal for me before, but I do have an affection for the place now. Maybe once the show finishes, I will see it in a different way. For now, I’m in a gilded cage.”

House returns to Sky 1 on March 7

Source: The Sunday Times
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 18:17

Hugh Laurie ne croyait pas en Dr [H]ouse

Interview Hugh Laurie
Série TV / News / le 22/02/2010, 12h20
Par Arnaud Cuirot

Lors d'une interview accordée au Times, Hugh Laurie alias Dr House revient sur la manière dont il vécut les débuts de la série. Loin du discours triomphant que nous pourrions attendre de l'acteur principal d'une des séries les plus regardées au monde, Laurie confie ses craintes originelles.

« J'étais tellement convaincu que tout ceci allait échouer que je n'arrivais pas à envisager le long terme. J'ai donc pensé (à son arrivée à Los Angeles) que l'hôtel serait plus sûr que d'acheter une maison. Ces premières années furent très dures. Ce fut difficile de garder le moral au beau fixe, de se concentrer et de continuer d'avancer. ».

Emmy Award, Golden Globe, SAG award, WGA Award... Plus qu'une série mais un véritable phénomène, Dr [H]ouse fut récompensé à de multiples reprises tout en réalisant des scores d'audiences impressionnants. Pourtant, il aura fallu beaucoup de temps à l'acteur pour se détendre « J'avais pris l'habitude de m'inquiéter beaucoup à propos d'un échec, que 200 personnes se retrouvent au chômage... Que cette honte et cette disgrâce me colleraient à la peau et qu'on m'arracherait mon uniforme d'acteur. ». Nous pouvons sans prendre trop de risques d'ores et déjà rassurer Hugh Laurie : Dr [H]ouse est un succès mondial et doit beaucoup à son interprétation.

Pour conclure, l'interprète de l'acariâtre docteur donne son avis sur son personnage, le secret du Dr House ? « Je sais qu'il a des problèmes et qu'il n'est pas nécessairement un homme de bien. Mais j'ai réalisé il y a longtemps que les gens n'aiment pas seulement les bonnes personnes. Quelques fois même, certains ne les aiment pas du tout. ». Message transmis à TF1 qui avait refusé en 2007 de diffuser sept épisodes de la première saison, ayant jugé le héros éponyme trop antipathique pour ce fragile public français.

Source: filmsactu.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 18:25

Ce soir, sur Arte à 20h35, il y a "Raison et sentiments" avec Hugh Laurie Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 400392
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 16:07

"Je suis qualifié pour être médecin désormais!"

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Media_xl_3596905

Hugh Laurie était tellement convaincu que Docteur House ne fonctionnerait pas qu'il s'est installé dans un hôtel plutôt que de chercher un appartement au début de la série, il y a six ans. L'acteur britannique a fait du Château Marmont sa résidence principale pendant huit mois quand il a mis le pied à Los Angeles pour enfiler la blouse blanche du célèbre médecin.

"J'étais tellement convaincu que ça allait échouer que je ne pouvais pas envisager de m'engager dans un arrangement sur le long terme. Je pensais que l'hôtel était une valeur sûre", a-t-il confié au Times of London. "Souvent, j'ai l'impression que je viens de me réveiller d'un coma long de six ans et que je n'ai pas conscience du temps qui s'est écoulé. Est-ce que la Reine Elizabeth est toujours sur le trône? Roulons-nous toujours à gauche? Payons-nous encore en livres?"

Il ajoute, toujours sur le ton de la blague: "Je joue House depuis tellement longtemps que je suis désormais qualifié pour être médecin."

Dé.L.
23/02/10 15h43

Source: 7sur7
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 13:59

25-02-2010 - 12h50
Dr House : Hugh Laurie dans le prochain album de Meat Loaf !

Après le passage du cultissime hard rocker Meat Loaf dans la série Dr House l’an dernier, c’est au tour d’ Hugh Laurie de rendre visite à ce dernier. D’après le site Undercover, l’interprète de Gregory House jouera en effet du piano sur le prochain album du chanteur.

On connaissait déjà les prouesses musicales d’Hugh Laurie, alias Gregory House, qui passe souvent derrière le piano pour les besoins de la série, et s’était récemment joint à l’initiative Band from TV ... Et bien Undercover nous annonce une nouvelle qui ne manquera pas d’élever le taux d’endorphines des fans de Dr House : le bon docteur accompagnera au piano le vétéran du Rocky Horror Picture Show , Meat Loaf, sur son prochain album.

C’est alors qu’il jouait un homme mourant en attente de greffe cardiaque, dans la cinquième saison de la série (photo), que le rocker aurait eu cette idée. En plein tournage, Hugh Laurie prend ainsi le piano pour la scène d’un épisode et, le lendemain, Meat Loaf lui proposera la maquette d’une chanson entièrement au piano, accompagnée d’une petite note : « Ecoute ça. C’est une démo et j’adorerai que tu joues dessus. » Laurie acceptera évidemment.

Ce prochain album de Meat Loaf, intitulé Hang Cool Teddy Bear, est un album concept inspiré d’une histoire de Killian Kerwin sur un homme blessé à la guerre. En plus d’Hugh Laurie, on pourra ainsi y entendre Brian May (Queen), Jack Black ( Rock Academy , Soyez sympa, rembobinez ), Justin Hawkins ( The Darkness ), Steve Vai et des chansons écrites par Kara Dioguardi (juge d’American Idol).

Sortie prévue le 19 avril prochain.

Source: Première.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hugh à la TV et dans la presse   Hugh à la TV et dans la presse - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Hugh à la TV et dans la presse
Page 3 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant