You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Spoilers [ONLY]

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Sep - 10:16

Un spoiler qui fait mon bonheur Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 770900 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 437592 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 298568 glané sur le forum de la FOX:

"Just got some insider info on this episode; met someone who was there.

There's an 80's party where everyone is in 80's costume. House shows up in 1780's garb. What? The invite didn't specify which 80's. There is a Safety Dance involved and House and Cuddy dance while reflecting about how they met (not sure exactly what that means)."

Source: Marabsas
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Sep - 15:07

Time Traveling with House
By William Keck September 28, 2009 09:00 AM EST

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 7757.Keck_LG_House

How does Hugh Laurie remember the ’80s? “I have a dim and distant memory of some absolutely atrocious music,” grumbles the House star. OK, Mr. Crabby Pants, but the ’80s are going to be a major theme on House this season. And the rest of his costars are pretty excited about it.

“Star Wars” fan Jesse Spencer (Chase) met one of his idols when James Earl Jones (Darth Vader) came to shoot his October 5 guest appearance as a murderous African dictator. (OK, the first “Star Wars” came out in the ’70s, but still….) Jones told Jesse, “I looked like his ‘son,’ meaning Luke Skywalker.” There is quite a resemblance to Mark Hamill.

And in a later episode, House will hitch a ride with Drs. Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) and Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) to a medical conference in the Adirondacks, where they’ll be invited to take part in an ’80s-themed costume party. “I got to wear hot pants, leg warmers and a Jennifer Beals–style cutoff sweatshirt!” Lisa says of her “Flashdance”-inspired costume. The actress couldn’t stop singing the film’s song, “Maniac,” on set between takes. “I loved that scene with the water splashing all over her.”

As for House’s costume, exec producer David Shore says, “He partakes in his own House way.” Exec producer Katie Jacobs adds, “He claims to have misunderstood that the party’s theme is the 1980s.” (Won’t it be fun seeing Hugh “wig out” at the party with a full head of hair?!) The Adirondacks conference scenes were shot at the Lake Arrowhead resort outside L.A., which Lisa says will set the stage for an “attempted moment” between House and Cuddy. November episodes will find House pursuing Cuddy again.

Though Olivia Wilde (Thirteen) didn’t get to go on the location shoot, she’s headed on her own ’80s adventure. In December 2010, Olivia will be seen on the big screen in “Tron Legacy,” an update of the 1982 sci-fi classic “Tron.” To capture her likeness for an action figure, Olivia underwent full-body 3-D scanning. “I felt like I was in a strange orb abducted by aliens!” says Olivia, who’s unnerved by the thought of sci-fi geeks playing with her miniature likeness. “Carrie Fisher wrote in her book Wishful Drinking that she found a Princess Leia doll in her ex-boyfriend’s drawer with pins stuck in its eyeballs. So the idea of being used as a voodoo doll is very disturbing.”

Source: TV Guide Magazine
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Sep - 16:08

Mais euuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, c'est elle qui appelle à la morsure, là!! -_-
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Sep - 17:51

Ah ça... Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 298568

Ask Matt: House Cleaning

By Matt Roush September 28, 2009 11:33 AM EST

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 7766.roush_lg_house

Question: I want to say something about House's season premiere. Don't get me wrong; it was fantastic. Plenty of hilarious moments with House and incredible drama as he basically goes soul-searching, but I still feel like the season hasn't started yet. Honestly, the season premiere of House reminded me a lot of 24: Redemption, which isn't a bad thing. Redemption served as a necessary bridge between seasons 6 and 7. Likewise, I felt like this "premiere" was more of a bridge between seasons rather than an actual start to a season. It's not because the rest of the cast, with the exception of a cameo by Wilson, didn't appear, either. I was expecting some sort of medical issue, something that ultimately House was able to solve and make him realize where he really wanted to be and work towards getting back there. The only medicine we saw was a quick 10-second diagnosis of the father of House's shrink, and while we did get that House-just-solved-it moment with the music box, it still didn't seem enough. The episode was great, and needed, because we had to see House in the asylum and see his journey back towards sanity and back to the hospital, but I feel like calling it a "season premiere" is misleading. Smart idea would have been to show this in July or August, then release it on DVD with a sneak peek at season 6. Am I the only one who feels this way?—Joel

Matt Roush: You’re probably not alone (one rarely is), but given the gigantic numbers for the House movie, I’m sure Fox is more than happy with this decision. Airing it as a true stand-alone, between seasons, wouldn’t have been feasible or logisically possible. 24: Redemption was a bridge between seasons after a year’s hiatus (strike-induced) and acted as a curtain-raiser in November for a show that doesn’t premiere until January each year. House doesn’t have that luxury of time, and would not have been able to produce this ambitious episode on the timetable you describe. (And if it had aired during the summer, most onlookers would think it was being thrown away.) Besides, kicking off the season with an “event”-style stunt is a time-honored tradition, and certainly worked in this case. Read on for another take on the House opener.

Question: I love House and I could not be happier that it is such a huge success. In fact, I think about half the letters I've written you over the past few years have been to defend House and the writers’ bold choices, which is why it pains me so much to say this: I really didn’t like the House season premiere. Well, that’s not completely fair, or true. There were a lot of truly great things about it; I could go on and on about the guest cast, Hugh Laurie's amazing performance (still no Emmy?), the portrayal of mental illness, how fascinating it always is to see House outside of his element, but my big problem is: How many of the events of this premiere actually matter to the course of the show? In a basic sense, of course, they matter, because House has come to the realizations that he needs to change his life and doesn’t want to be miserable, and is going to try to implement this in his life back within the confines of the hospital and his “regular” world. (This should be quite interesting to watch!) In another sense, though, I can’t help but feel that by giving House these realizations in an environment completely isolated from the people and events of his regular life (which were so influential in sending him to the mental institution in the first place), this whole premiere/movie was a bit of a copout. In a way, the mental institution was a “consequence-free zone” in terms of relationships and it really had very little to do with his ability to deal with the people who actually matter to him. I can’t help but be fairly disappointed that the House writers chose this way to help House explore his mental issues. In all, this two-hour movie seemed like too much of a “quick fix” to long-running problems. I know House isn’t completely healed by any means, but the solutions offered in this episode seemed to have very little to do with House’s complex, real-life problems. Everything was wrapped up a little too neatly, and, upon closer inspection, the package was half-empty.—Megan

Matt Roush: You make some very valid points here, and I’d agree that the movie resolved many of its subplots a bit too neatly (which is often the difference between a movie in any medium and a TV series). But my perspective on this is that unless the next season were going to be all about his mental recovery, which would risk getting as bogged down as the Tritter arc did, it makes sense to tell this story in a compact stand-alone format, allowing House to heal and get some clarity (whether short-lived or not, we’ll see) without his usual enablers along for the ride. I appreciated the break from formula and the opporutnity to see House in a new environment with new characters. Now that he’s returning to the fold, he can continue this journey in the company of the characters who mean the most to him and to us. While the House movie can be accused of a number of flaws, I don’t really see it as a copout, especially given the quality of those scenes between Hugh Laurie and Andre Braugher.

Question: When you get down to it, TV is really a service industry. You have to keep your audience happy enough to keep them watching because audience is how you get paid. I'm stuck on the House news that Jennifer Morrison is being dropped from the show. I'm writing to ask if you have any ideas on what's going on. I got hooked on House in season 1 when it was intelligent and fun. After the Tritter arc, the show started to go downhill and traded logic and wit for Seinfeld-esque antics. House got stupid; I lost my respect for Cuddy as she got pathetic when they started shipping her actively with House; and Foreman, who was always boring, tool up more and more screen time. The survivor arc was a good idea but David Shore got rid of the best characters (Amber, the old guy and later Kutner) and kept the least interesing. By season 5, I was bored with the new team, sick of House's self-absorption and especially sick of how forced and juvenile the House/Cuddy relationship was. The medicine had always been unrealistic but it got so bad, even I could catch the mistakes. I kept watching only because Shore and Katie Jacobs promised that Cameron would be back. By that point, the only two characters I still liked were Cameron and Wilson and because they were still on, there was the hope that the show could go back to being as good as it used to be. I'm surprised to hear that Cameron is being dropped after only 5 episodes this season. I'm pretty pissed off, too. What's your take on it?—Mary E

Matt Roush: I was as chagrined as anyone by the news that Cameron was being written out of the show, if not for good then at least for a while, but I’m not going to judge until I see how it plays out. That’s not how I (or most other critics I respect) tend to roll. I’ve never been shy about complaining that House shook things up too drastically by benching the original team in favor of the new (and less enjoyable) gang. I was looking forward to what was being touted as a reunion of the old guard this season, and was hoping we’d get to enjoy that for a little longer. But this is clearly not a show that likes to play it safe, no matter how riled it up it makes many of the show’s most vocal fans. And depite the outcry, I can’t imagine even this latest monkey wrench will dent a show that’s doing this well.

Source: TV Guide
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 29 Sep - 9:19

House: Big Changes at Princeton-Plainsboro

by Natalie Abrams | Sep 28, 2009 12:22 PM ET

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 090921house1

While House (Hugh Laurie) was in the booby hatch relocating his sanity, the rest of the residents of Princeton-Plainsboro have yet to be seen. House left them in quite a pickle, so the first few episodes of the season will be about picking up the pieces of both the diagnostics department and their lives. The executive producers and stars of House impart some wisdom on where our favorite cranky doc and his "friends" are heading this season, which includes a big hospital shakeup, a new roommate and a road trip.

New beginnings: According to executive producer David Shore, the second episode picks up right where the premiere left off. "House is wondering whether he can go back to work, whether he should go back to work and how he can implement what he's learned in that institution," he tells TVGuide.com. "[He's] not coming back [to the hospital], at least not initially. He does not have his license anymore. He could get it back. He will get his license back eventually."

How the team deals with House: "It's very weird for everyone that he has suddenly become the patient, that he's in this vulnerable position," Olivia Wilde tells us. "It's a great way to reveal a little bit about each of these characters in a way you haven't seen before. Seeing them in power positions or vulnerable positions you haven't seen them previously occupy, or competing in a way they never have before."

Not time for Cuddy... yet:
"House is not going to throw himself into another relationship immediately after this," says Shore. "I think he knows he has to step back, and we spend the first several episodes of the season dealing with House trying to implement what he's learned, [and] trying to be a better person, with varying degrees of success. As we get further on, it's about trying to open himself up to relationships, perhaps with Cuddy."

House's mental romp: Lydia (Franka Potente) is not returning anytime soon, though executive producer Katie Jacobs tells TVGuide.com exclusively that they have an option on her for two more episodes. How will the steamy sex in the premiere affect House and Cuddy's relationship? "I don't want to be the one to tell her, but you'll have to see," jokes Hugh Laurie. "Cuddy has some surprises of her own to reveal. We both have secrets, I don't mean secrets from each other, but we have inner lives that we must get on with, but I think those two characters will always remain close."

New roomies: When House leaves the mental institute, he's moving in with Wilson. What's that relationship look like? "Felix and Oscar or Winnie the Pooh and Tigger," says Jacobs. "Obviously it's some sort of weird, co-dependent, enjoyable, frustrating, surprising relationship."

Hospital shake-up: The original fellowship team returns to the diagnostics department after Cuddy begrudgingly appoints Foreman the new head. "The diagnostics department only exists because of House," says Wilde. "When trying to keep it open without House, that means pulling out all the stops and bringing in all the experts, and of course, that's going to create a bigger challenge for the rest of the characters. There are only three spots and there are only three fellows."

Road trip: Lake Arrowhead sets the scene for House's November sweeps episode. "We go to a resort [for a] conference," says Robert Sean Leonard. "Wilson goes up there with a very clear idea of what he wants to say. He's giving a lecture and he wants to talk about something that House thinks will end his career. It's actually more serious."

What else do you want to see this season on House?

Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Oct - 8:27

From Ausiello:

Question: I’m sad that Jennifer Morrison is leaving House. Can I have some Huddy news to cheer me up? —Jason
Ausiello: Circle December on your calendars. That’s the month episode 10 is slated to air and, as exec producer Greg Yaitanes tweased earlier this week, it’s heavy on the Huddy. Whether or not it’s pro- or anti-Huddy remains a mystery, but here’s a possible clue: Rumor has it Michael Weston’s arc wraps up in that very same episode.

Question:
A debate is raging as to whether Jennifer Morrison’s exit from House is temporary or permanent. Which is it?—Claire
Ausiello: Morrison remains under contract through the end of the season, so producers have the legal right to bring her back — hence the possible guest appearance later in the season that I told you about. But as far as a full-time return goes, I don’t see it happening. And neither does my House mole, who points out that, “Jennifer’s trailer is empty. Seems rather permanent to me.”

Question: So Cameron’s leaving House. Any scoop on the when, how, and why? —Rachel
Ausiello: Episode 9, leaves town, problems with Chase.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 1 Oct - 10:05

Spoiler en vrac, tirés de Twitter et trouvés sur Marabsas:

* Episode 9 is called ‘Ignorance is Bliss’
* House will say that he loves Cuddy in episode 9
* There will be a lot of Huddy scenes in epidode 10
* Chase drinks too much
* House and Cuddy will dance to “Safety dance”
* Episode 9 is actually a Thanksgiving episode, not Christmas.

Mr Green Mr Green Mr Green
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Oct - 16:08

Lu sur le Twitter de Greg Yaitanes:

"Early call, yo.
spread the word. 2night starts a major story arc for House. gave me chills when i read it & blew me away when i saw it."

Un arc majeur sur House qui l'a fait frissonner et sauter en l'air ??? Je veux voir çaSpoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 437592
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 6 Oct - 8:05

Cate S.: I've been very disappointed to hear the news about Jennifer Morrison leaving House. Is there any hope that this is temporary, and Jen will be back full time?

At this point it seems like Jen might be back for a guest spot or two, but that's it. Sorry. E! News recently caught up with House costar Lisa Edelstein and apparently we fans weren't the only ones who were shocked by Morrison's sudden departure. Lisa told us, "Jennifer is an incredibly gracious, professional, sweet, lovely woman and I hadn't the faintest idea until I said something really dumb on set because I didn't know. But I can't really tell you what I said, because it has to do with a storyline that hasn't come out yet. But essentially [it was] 'How come your character keeps leaving and coming back?' as a joke. I had no idea. I was the last person to know. That's because she was just so incredibly professional and did her job and never let on to anyone what was going on. It was pretty impressive. She will be missed, I don't think she's going to have any trouble, so I'm not worried about her."

Source: E!Online (Trouvée sur Iwatchforcuddy)
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Oct - 9:26

* Is Sela Ward’s Stacy heading back to House?

Réponse (ou presque!) dans cette vidéo, à partir de 2mn22 !

Vidéo here chez Ausiello!

EDIT

Et la rumeur aussitôt démentie par Greg Yaitanes sur Twitter:

"Question: @GregYaitanes probably another crazy rumour but i must ask is Stacy coming back? P.S. amazing job on last night's episode.

Réponse: @LauraF86 not a chance."

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 400392
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Oct - 8:55

Spoilers d'Ausiello:

Question: Anything else you can tell us about episode 10 of House? —Andrea
Ausiello: It airs Dec. 7 and, based on what I’m hearing, Robert Sean Leonard may want to start writing his Emmy acceptance speech now.

Question: On House, what’s going on with Taub and Thirteen? Are they off the show? —Rich
Ausiello: My House mole reports that both Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson’s trailers have not been emptied out, so I’m going to go with no.

Question: Does Chase’s killing of this week’s dictator have anything to do with Cameron leaving House? —Stephanie
Ausiello: Most definitely.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 9 Oct - 10:31

Kristin sur E!Online:

"Yes! I'm hearing we will see Cuddy/House action and it will not be a hallucination this time. As for Jennifer Morrison leaving, I've heard from sources on set that she has been a CHAMP about it, and has been nothing but professional and respectful about the decision. Personally, I think it's a huge mistake. She will be sorely missed. Do you agree? You will have to wait a good long while to see House/Cuddy. Not before episode 10, I'm told."
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Oct - 8:26

Quelques infos en vrac recueillies sur le Twitter de Greg Yaitanes:

- House gardera les cheveux courts toute la saison.
- Rachel fera sa réapparition dans 2 semaines.
- Il n'y aura pas de zod de Noël cette année Sad
- Il y aura un "drama in huddy land" mais bénéfique au Huddy dans le zod 7.
- Ep. 7 et 9 pour les huddy fan ; Ep. 10 pour les hilson.
- Cuddy sera plus présente dans les zods à venir.
- Il y aura de l'action huddy, plus profonde que ce qu'on a déjà eu avant ^^
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Oct - 17:01

Toujours venant de Greg Yaitanes:

"A big huddy arc is coming. start up in ep7 which i directed." Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 437592 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 437592 Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 437592
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Oct - 9:08

Info à prendre avec des pincettes puisque venant d'Ausiello:

Question: You recently said that Robert Sean Leonard should prepare an Emmy acceptance speech, so that must mean Wilson has some juicy storyline action coming up on House. What can you tell us about our favorite boy wonder oncologist? —Clover

Ausiello:
Don’t be surprised if around episode 10 the tables turn and House ends up nursing Wilson back to health.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Oct - 8:52

Question-Réponses avec Kathryn Jacobs sur Twitter !

Walk us through the process of choosing music for a House episode ... Thanks!
A: i listen to lots of music and keep a running file of songs that have a "house" vibe. then i match the music with the episode.

Q: Does your Husband still work on the show too?
A: no he doesn't. an embarrassment of riches, family and work. long hours.

Q: Do you ever feel the need to slap RSL?
A: we slap each other daily!

Q: Any good House/Cuddy stuff coming up, in the near future? Are House and Cuddy any closer to getting together this season?
A: as you know, their relationship is complicated. it's like a dance: they get two steps closer, and then take three steps back.

A: sometimes, in dance, you take four steps forward and only 3 back Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile
Q: REALLY???Thank you! You all guys are amazing!!! (Hope they'll dance a lot this season!!!!)

Q: Are you planning to give House/Cameron fans any glimpse of hope ?
A: where would we be without hope? i truly don't know what the end of the season holds. thanks for watching.

Q: Any news on Jennifer returning to House? I hope Cameron won't be gone for long, I'll miss her!
A: no news yet.

Q: Will House & Cuddy kiss again (for real no hallucination/dream/memory/delusion) any time soon?
A: oh god, you know how fraught those workplace romances are...thanks for watching Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

A: i love bones. we shoot on the same lot, so i see the showrunner all the time @harthansen. he's really cute.

Q: when Jennifer Morrison is coming back to House? TV Guide doesn't say. Thanks
A: we're in the middle of our season, and truly have not decided where we will go at the end of the season.

Q: Which of the upcoming episodes are you the most excited / happiest about? Any you feel particularly proud of?
A: they're all my children Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Q: Your daughter is beautiful in case you hadn't noticed. Will we ever see her on the show?
A: i'm happy to say she's guest starring in ep. 7 "known unknowns". very proud.

Q: I love the show,specially the music in every episode which I heard you choose. Are we going to see HL playing the piano soon?
A: i love when house plays the piano, the harmonica, and the guitar!

Q: Will House ever go into drug addiction again?
A: that's the question Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Q: Do you prefer being a "showrunner" or directing? Or is it impossible to choose? "Broken" was awesome, by the way!
A: impossible to choose, how did you know?

Q: Of all the fantastic directors on House, you have directed my favs! You find such great nuance IN every scene! Do you plan to direct every season (I hope) or do you decide as scripts come in?
A: directing consumes me, so it's hard to know how many i will do.

Q: since it is House, I'm assuming he will return to his usual tricks. How will you keep things fresh w/the same formula?
A: the characters are always changing, even if the "medicine" stays the same.

Q: When will you plan the second half of season?
A: good question! 24 episodes a year is a sh*t load of work Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Q: i would like to know where wilson was when house had the infarction and his opinion about this?
A: such a good question!!! he wasn't with house, but muscle death is extremely hard to diagnose.

Q: will we see any other scene at Maynsfield hospital? will House ever be back to Maynsfield??
A: it's not in our current fan, but as i said before, who knows where the end of the season will go.

Q: Do ya think that House is capable of LOVE? I mean, after Stacy and all?BTW, we luv ya!
A: life and love is a process Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Q: will house ever move back to his own apartment anytime soon?
A: can't answer that! SPOILER!

Q: will we get to find out more about House & Cuddy's history in any upcoming episodes?!
A: yes!

Q: could u define yourself as huddy? they are amaaaaazing!
A: i am many things

Q: What is your all time favorite episode of House?
A: the pilot

Q: Ms.Jacobs, do you read reviews of the season or of episodes, like http://bit.ly/gG25F ? Or do you avoid them? & great music!
A: i go back and forth. it can really hurt sometimes.

Q: Which is your favourite House/Willson and House/Cuddy scene??
A: i like the house/wilson at the end of the tyrant. house/cuddy? end of season 5.

Q: The past of the characters will be more explored? Before the infarction, before PPTH? The timeline is pretty messy.
A: it's hard to go back and forth in time, revealing more about the characters is what interests us most.

Q: While I don't think you've gotten writing credis, are you involved in some degree with the scripts? The writers are brilliant
A: the characters yes, less on the medical

Q: Will there be a new regular character introduced this season?
A: maybe!

Q: Will there at least be some nice House/Cameron scenes before she has to leave? There are many, many fans waiting out there :-)
A: i directed the first house/cameron kissing scene. will there be more? hard to know Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Q: Do we need to keep worring about House's sanity and are there physical reasons behind his problems?
A: definitely.

Q: read that HL plays the saxophone (I don't know for sure) We'll see him play it in House. Maybe next season? Thanks.
A: he's incredibly musical. if you heard he plays the sax, then i'm sure it's true.

Q: Can you tell us how old are House, Cuddy and Wilson?? a little bit confused after TSC.
A: ageless Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Q: Was Franke Potente always going to guest star or specifically cast for the role of Lydia?
A: i had a general meeting with her. the role of lydia came after.

Q: how could Houses leg pain 'magically disappear' after the detox in Mayfield and could be managed just by Ibuprofen? Hose stayed of Vicodin after the ketaminetreatment and the pain still returned,so it couldn't have just been opioiddependency Does it mean, House feels as bad as ever and maybe more, but he fears the hallucinations a bit more than the pain?
A: it's still a real struggle for him. he still has pain, he's managing it with non-narcotics, but it's still a struggle for him.

Q: And your favorite House/Cameron scene?
A: i can't think fast enough to say my absoulte favorite. i did love when she was cleaning his wound in the episode starring mos def.

Q: Do you guys read the episode feedback thread on Fox Community?
A: i'm way too sensitive.

Q: I'm terribly curious if producers ever come across fan creations, like videos/websites/fanart, etc. Do you try to avoid it?
A: i don't try to avoid, but i must admit i haven't seen any.

Q: Do we get to see more clinic scenes this season? Those always bring such a nice humor to the show - also very HOUSE!
A: there are a few coming up. i love them too.

Q: Love the show!!! will we see some more cuddy in future episodes? cause i kinda miss her...
A: when she's not there, i miss her too. yeah she's around.

Q: What is your favorite part of your job?
A: getting to work with the amazing writers, producers, actors, and crew. they're like my family.

Q: Amber hallucinations put on the backburner?
A: hallucinations are on backburner.

Q: why did you forget about the House /Cameron relationship?It is like it never happened!There will be some hope for hameron?
A: i have never forgotten about it. sorry if it feels that way in the episodes. keep watching Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_smile

Q: has Hugh Laurie ever thought about writing an episode himself?
A: yes.

Q: We'll found out soon How House and Cuddy met and what went wrong after their one night stand? Plz answer this. Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_wink
A: you learn more about their early days in an upcoming episode.

Q: emotional and intellectual connections are important, but please tell us sex won't remain overrated forever-congrats on Broken
A: that was my flip response to mike aussielio. of course sex is not overrated!

via @GregYaitanes KJQ&A was a HIT. overloaded twitter! She wanted me to extend her thanks and that she did not confirm any particular relationships.

Source: marabsas
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Oct - 16:33

Cameron quitte Docteur House ?

Loïc Torino-Gilles, le lundi 19 octobre 2009 à 04:00

Jennifer Morrison va disparaître du casting de la série, au cours de la saison 6. Patience, car TF1 n'a toujours pas diffusé celle qui la précède.

« Elle ne devrait pas mourir. » Maigre consolation pour les fans de Docteur House, qui vont devoir composer avec les exigences des scénaristes de cette série au succès planétaire. Jennifer Morrison, qui incarne le docteur Allison Cameron, ne disparaîtra pas dans un accident de bus et ne contractera pas une vilaine maladie que seul Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) parviendrait à soigner. Pourtant, la jolie brunette (devenue charmante blondinette) devrait définitivement quitter le feuilleton.

L’information qui a ému les addicts du programme a été révélée, dans un premier temps, par le site américain Ew.com (Entertainment Weekly). Ce choix surprenant, ne serait pas voulu par la principale intéressée. Selon la même source, cette dernière se déclarait récemment « ravie de redevenir un personnage principal » de la série. Mais les auteurs en ont décidé autrement et Cameron serait contrainte de quitter le service des urgences qu’elle dirige. La faute à une erreur médicale.

Un fait d’autant plus troublant puisque l’héroïne venait de se marier en toute fin de saison cinq (qui n’a toujours pas été diffusée en France). Le mystère reste entier et il se chuchote que Cameron pourrait éventuellement revenir faire quelques apparitions. Tourné en septembre dernier, l’ultime épisode dans lequel elle joue sera diffusé aux Etats-Unis dans quelques semaines.

Hugh Laurie confirmé

Une autre information, catégoriquement démentie cette fois-ci, a également mis en émoi les téléspectateurs. Une déclaration de Hugh Laurie, sur lequel toute la série repose, a donné lieu à une interprétation un peu fantaisiste. Se plaignant des réelles douleurs qu’il commence à ressentir en s’appuyant sur sa cane (rappelons que dans la fiction, le docteur est handicapé), le comédien avait confié à un tabloïd anglais qu’il commençait à « perdre ses genoux ». Fait qui, à terme, pourrait l’empêcher d’enfiler la blouse du virulent médecin.

Depuis, tout est rentré dans l’ordre et son porte-parole a même avoué que ce problème de santé avait été exagéré. Mais attention à ne pas provoquer les scénaristes. A Hollywood, les stars ne sont pas forcément dans la lumière.

Docteur House, ce soir à 22 h 35 sur TF1.

Source: France-Soir
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Oct - 16:37

... Non ... rien Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 298568

(entame une danse de la joie Youhouhou )
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 9:00

Mort de Rire

Jaclyn in Fresno, Calif.: Please, I need some news on Cuddy and House—tell me something good about them!
Look for House to throw himself into his work more than usual once he discovers that Cuddy is dating Lucas (Michael Weston). Poor House even follows Cuddy to a medical conference to try to get closer to her, and that's when he finds out about the other man.

Katie in North Carolina: I need some House news! When is Taub coming back?
Taub (Peter Jacobsen) will be back on House's team before you know it. Episode eight features a medically interesting porn-star case that House uses to seduce Taub and Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) back to the team. Taub plays hard to get for a while, but the whole team (sans poor Jennifer Morrison's Cameron) should be back together full-time come November sweeps.

Source: E!Online
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Oct - 12:50

Dr House : l’agent Caitlin Todd (NCIS) en guest star

Selon Entertainment Weekly, l’actrice Sasha Alexander ( NCIS ) va apparaitre dans un épisode de la série Dr House.

L’actrice Sasha Alexander , connue pour avoir tenu le rôle de l’agent spécial Caitlin Todd dans la série NCIS , va apparaitre dans un épisode de la saison 6 de la série médicale de la Fox, Dr House .

L’actrice a été choisie pour interpréter la voisine de House ( Hugh Laurie ) et Wilson ( Robert Sean Leonard ). Les deux personnages auront le coup de foudre pour elle, mais il ne durera pas puisque Sasha Alexander ne doit apparaitre que dans un seul épisode de la sixième saison. Rien ne peut ébranler l’un des duos les plus mythiques du petit écran.

Cet épisode, avec Sasha Alexander , sera diffusé vers la fin de l’année ou le début de l’année prochaine. La saison 6 de la série Dr House est diffusée depuis septembre 2009 sur la chaine américaine Fox.

Source: Première
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Oct - 12:32

Andre Braugher was fantastic on the House season premiere. Any chance he'll return if House needs more counseling? — DeeBee

MICKEY: He won't be, since he's landed on a new show, Men of a Certain Age, with Ray Romano and Scott Bakula, which debuts on TNT in December. That said, House executive Katie Jacobs speaks very highly of Braugher and told us she'd love to figure out a way to bring Dr. Nolan back into the fold.

Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Oct - 8:40

Question: Have Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson left House for good? —Megan
Ausiello:
No. The revolving door at Princeton-Plainsboro will spin yet again next month when Thirteen and Taub request their old jobs back. Coincidentally, that’s right around the time Cameron and Chase decide to quit and move to Chicago. (Guess which one of them changes their mind at the last minute!)

Question: Do you have any news regarding House, Wilson, and the progression of their relationship? —Xay
Ausiello:
I’m hearing there’s tons of good House-Wilson action in episodes 10 and 11, including a scene my mole singles out as one of his/her “favorite Hilson moments ever.”
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Oct - 9:47

Jaclyn in Fresno, Calif.: Please, I need some news on Cuddy and House—tell me something good about them!
Look for House to throw himself into his work more than usual once he discovers that Cuddy is dating Lucas (Michael Weston). Poor House even follows Cuddy to a medical conference to try to get closer to her, and that's when he finds out about the other man.

Katie in North Carolina: I need some House news! When is Taub coming back?

Taub (Peter Jacobsen) will be back on House's team before you know it. Episode eight features a medically interesting porn-star case that House uses to seduce Taub and Thirteen (Olivia Wilde) back to the team. Taub plays hard to get for a while, but the whole team (sans poor Jennifer Morrison's Cameron) should be back together full-time come November sweeps.

Becky in Greensboro, N.C.: Please tell House fans if there will be any good House-Cuddy stuff this season!
According to Lisa Edelstein, "[House and Cuddy are] a little complicated so far this season. We're not quite sure how to be in the same place at the same time emotionally." Easy! See, they can be in the same place at the same time emotionally when the writers put pen to paper and make it so. Right?

Source: Kristin
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct - 9:15

Michelle in Galveston, Texas: How will the hospital change after Jennifer Morrison leaves House? I'm worried her absence will implode the team.
We just caught up with Lisa Edelstein, and she told us: "I think [Cameron's departure] will tighten up the team a little bit. There will be a loss of that character, which is a great character. It will continue on its merry way. We were all sad. I don't think she's gone for good. They say she's going to be coming and going." Yay for the coming back part! We certainly hope that is the case.

Source: E!Online
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Oct - 18:32

2 ti spoilers en vrac de Greg Yaitanes:

- Le zod 10 s'appelle "Wilson".
- Le 14 sera une Cuddy's story Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 437592
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Spoilers [ONLY]
Page 3 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant