You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Spoilers [ONLY]

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 7 Jan - 9:42

Spoilers from Ausiello Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Icon_evil

Question: How about kicking off the New Year with a House scoop? —Christopher
Ausiello: I’m hearing something about a marriage proposal coming in the second half of the season. Also, remember House’s loony bin lay, Lydia? There’s buzz she may get a shout-out in the upcoming episode directed by Hugh Laurie. Let’s hope Cuddy isn’t within earshot!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 9 Jan - 15:40

The producers of House are apparently considering airing a new wedding plot on the show.

The season five finale saw Cameron and Chase - played by Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer respectively - tie the knot, and producers are reportedly toying with the idea of another pair of characters getting hitched.

According to Entertainment Weekly, a marriage proposal will feature in the second half of the drama's sixth season, which currently airs Monday nights on Fox.

Cuddy and Lucas are currently the only couple on the show following Thirteen and Foreman's breakup last year and Jennifer Morrison's departure from the series, which marked the end of Cameron and Chase's marriage.

Source: Digital Spy

Grumpf Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 429534
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Jan - 18:34

If you attend the Fox TCA party, don’t forget to ask about Jennifer Morrison’s status on ‘House,’ please. – axeldry via Twitter
“If” I attend the Fox party? Like I’d ever skip that swell bash. When I chatted up Lisa Edelstein, I asked if we might see Jennifer again before this season is up. She confidently said, “I think so, yeah,” agreeing with me that Chase’s wife wouldn’t simply run away and stay away forever.

I’d like to know when Lucas (Michael Weston) is leaving ‘House.’ I want Cuddy with House, so I hope he will not stay until the end of the season! – Isa
Think of it this way: “Luddy” may be GOOD for “Huddy” when all is said and done. “I see it as a valid relationship that Cuddy needs to have to sort out whether or not she can have that sort of relationship, with a guy who’s nice, helps take care of her kid, shows up and isn’t challenging or complicated,” Lisa Edelstein says. So, this could be a case of the nice guy finishing last? “Maybe so,” Lisa allowed. “But I haven’t seen what happens.”

Source: Fancast
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 13 Jan - 9:19

'House' scoop: Jesse Spencer on Jennifer Morrison's exit and possible return
by Michael Ausiello

After spending the last couple years on the sidelines, Jesse Spencer is back in the thick of things on House. In this season’s first four months alone Chase separated from his wife, murdered an African dictator, physically assaulted his boss, and took his sometimes-miserable old job back. And Jesse Spencer has been loving every minute of it. “Season 6 has been awesome,” he told me last night at Fox’s press tour party. “They’ve been writing some really good stuff for me. It’s been pretty dark, but really fun to play.”

In the following video interview, Spencer discusses the the new energy on the set, the loss of his leading lady, Jennifer Morrison, and the possibility that she might return at some point. And keep watching to see what Spencer’s co-stars, Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson, have to say about the show’s newest couple: Thaub.

Vidéo ICI
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Jan - 9:42

'House' exclusive: Jennifer Morrison returns!
by Michael Ausiello

She’s baaaaaaaack!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that Jennifer Morrison is heading back to House later this season. The timing and context of her return are being kept under wraps (read: I know but it’s too spoilery to reveal), but a House insider says, “You will see Cameron again on House before the end of the season.”

Morrison recently joined the Broadway revival of The Miracle Worker. It’s possible the actress will squeeze in her House comeback before the play starts previews next month. It’s also possible she will use one of her dark days (typically Monday) to fly out to L.A. and work on the show.

But enough about the boring logistics, Cameron’s coming back (just as I said she might)! React away in the comments! And then re-watch my Jesse Spencer interview from Monday night and look for clues that he knew all along. If you can’t find any, look again, because they’re there.

Toujours from Ausiello..

Question: When is House going to change its opening title sequence to add Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson? They’ve had the same opening since the beginning. —Anonymous
Ausiello: In spite of your funny name, or perhaps because of it, I asked exec producer Katie Jacobs for you. Her reply: “In season 4, people said, ‘Are you going to change the credits once you decide on who you are adding to the team?’ and I felt like it was awkward to switch in the middle of the season. I could have done it season 5. I certainly didn’t want to change anything [at the start of season 6] because we opened so differently. But now I am thinking about it. I think they should be part of it.” Olivia, Peter, you can send your thank-you notes directly to Anonymous.

Question: Please tell us something about Jennifer Morrison returning to House! —Amy

Ausiello: I should’ve seen it coming! Here’s what Omar Epps told us about JMo’s exit and possible comeback last week at the People’s Choice Awards: “I definitely miss her… I certainly didn’t see it coming. I don’t think anyone did. She is a great person and I’d gotten used to seeing her most days of the year. [But] she is not officially gone. It isn’t like they killed her off. And even if they had, we’ve already had a dead person come back with Amber. So there is still a possibility.” The clues were everywhere!
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 15 Jan - 9:36

Une interview de Katie Jacobs, avec spoilers!

'House's' Katie Jacobs: 'I love Cameron too. I don't feel like I'm finished with that character.'

By Korbi Ghosh

January 14, 2010 6:00 AM

That's what I gathered from the conversation I had with "House" executive producer Katie Jacobs this week. As you'll see in the clip below, Jacobs acknowledged that Chase and Cameron are still legally married and that there's definitely story to resolve there.

Regarding Jennifer Morrison's departure from the show, Jacobs said, "We were not actually writing the character out. To us, it was the fallout in her relationship with Chase, which felt right to us."

And, apparently, it also feels right to have Morrison return this season. Jacobs talked about Morrison's current commitment to doing a play in New York and said that she and show creator David Shore told Jennifer that if she found another project she's passionate about, they didn't want to stand in her way, but that doesn't mean she won't be appearing on "House" again soon.

"Cameron is very much, in terms of the thinking, part of the world," Jacobs explained. "She's separate right now from Princeton Plainsboro and from Chase and House, but to me, she's part of the big world... I hate to disappoint fans and I love Cameron too and I don't feel like I'm finished with that character. I would certainly love to see her back this season."

Something else Jacobs seems to love? Huddy.

The executive producer directly addressed House-Cuddy fans in the clip below, talking quite a bit about the upcoming Cuddy-centric episode titled "5 to 9" and admitting that House and Cuddy have a spark like no other.

Though Cuddy's current flame Lucas is working for them and will be sticking around for some time, Jacobs seems to empathize with House-Cuddy fans and says she feels the same way about the pair as they do.

See for yourself...