You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Spoilers [ONLY]

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Tiff
Admin
Admin
Tiff

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeLun 6 Avr - 12:39

Pour ceux qui ne veulent pas faire 112x le topic afin d'avoir les derniers spoilers...

C'est par-ci bounce
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://youreanidiot.forumactif.com
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 19:09

Voici le lien "officiel" concernant la mort de Kutner http://www.fox.com/kutner/

Dernière édition par ELo le Mer 8 Avr - 19:21, édité 2 fois
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 19:15

Une interview de Hugh Laurie sur la fin de la saison:

Q: The Internet rumors on House are kind of crazy.
Les rumeurs les plus folles circulent sur le net à propos de House

A: I've heard.
C'est ce qu'on m'a dit.

Q: Wherever you go now, you hear that someone is going to die at the end of the season.
Où que vous alliez, on dit que quelqu'un va mourir à la fin de la saison.

A: Yes, but on every show. There are people dying on every show. Yeah, death is all around us.
Oui, mais c'est pour toutes les séries. Il y a des gens qui meurent dans chaque série. Oui, la mort est autour de nous tous.

Q: I know you're not going to reveal who is going to die...
Je sais que vous n'allez pas dire qui va mourir...

A: Can't. If I could reveal it to anybody, I would reveal it to you. But I can't.
Je ne peux pas. Si je devais le dire à quelqu'un, ce serait à vous. Mais je ne peux pas.

Q: But I need to know one thing, was it something House said?
Mais je dois savoir quelque chose, est-ce que c'était à cause de quelque chose que House a dit ?

A: I've even got to be careful how I answer that because that is possibly true. One of the pieces of self-examination that House has to go through is the part that he played in this...event. Let me put it that way. I can go no further. But you're right, there is something in that. I can tell you that it's quite something. The last six shows are very, very ambitious, and we are going out on a limb here. House has problems of his own. And they're big problems.
Je dois même être prudent dans ma façon de répondre parce que ça peut être vrai. L'un des éléments de l'évaluation personnelle que House doit faire est justement à cause de... cet événement. Si on peut dire. Je ne peux pas en dire plus. Mais vous avez raison, il y a du vrai. Je peux vous dire que c'est vraiment quelque chose. Les 6 derniers épisodes sont très très ambitieux et on va perdre l'un de nos membres. House a des problèmes personnels. Et ce sont de gros problèmes

Source: http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/archive/hugh-laurie-house-season-finale.html

Dernière édition par ELo le Mer 8 Avr - 19:21, édité 1 fois
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 19:20

Sifflote Dr. Gregory House has bad manners. OK, so that's not a spoiler—it's a known fact—but in the season finale of Fox's House, we'll learn that his latest transgression against tact and civility is kissing and telling! Yep, House got himself some S-E-X (or so he claims), and he's not shy about discussing it. What was the hookup, and what does he blab? Find out what our set sources tell us exclusively...

According to sources, in an upcoming episode, our man House (Hugh Laurie) stands near the front entrance of Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital and
declares (loudly) to everyone in earshot that he's slept with Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein)!
Yep, the cad announces to everyone at work he's hooking up with his boss! Now, he could be lying, and he's definitely being a bastard.
But still, after five years of shameless flirting, it seems that Huddy have finally sealed the deal! Pretty exciting, yes?

On va y arriver!!!!!!!!!!!!! House hurlant devant l'hôpital qu'il a couché avec Cuddy, je sens qu'on va rire!!

-_-
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 19:32

Quoi de neuf aprés la mort de Kutner? Les réponses données par D.Shore, K.Penn et K.Jacobs

What's next after Kutner's Death?

Kal Penn says that he was as surprised to read about the death of his character, Dr. Lawrence Kutner, on "House" as everyone else was to witness it on Monday night.

"I was shocked by it -- but I think that was the nature of what they were going for," Penn said Tuesday in a conference call with reporters. "When they told me about it, I asked if there was anything in his background or any warning signs, and the answer was generally no. It was something that was as shocking to the team as it was to the audience, something no one sees coming."

Kutner's suicide was brought on by Penn's real-life opportunity to work in the Obama administration, where he'll be an associate director of the White House Office of Public Liaison. Executive producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs say they're thrilled that Penn is moving on to something he's passionate about (and Penn, by the way, says he's not through with acting but wants to pursue public service for a while) -- but that by having Kutner kill himself, they can explore how such an inexplicable event affects the rest of the team.

Here's some of what Shore and Jacobs shared on how Kutner's death impacts the rest of the season.

How long will Kutner's death resonate?
Shore: It will resonate at least through the end of the season. The impact on House and the rest of the people at Princeton-Plainsboro is what we're looking forward to exploring.

Who's going to be most affected?
Shore: Everyone is going to be impacted. You're going to see, perhaps surprisingly, Cameron's and Chase's reactions to it -- you're going to see more of that. That's not to say they have a greater reaction, but you are going to see more of it. ... It was important to us to be as truthful to this as we possibly could and see everyone react. But we are going to bring Cameron and Chase to the forefront a little bit.
Jacobs: Everyone feels the impact of such a significant loss, but people process it in different ways. I think the greatest impact ... is ultimately with House. He's not at peace. He's unable to rest with the idea that he didn't see it coming and he can't explain it.

You mentioned Cameron and Chase. Can you talk more about bringing them to the fore?
Shore: No. As Katie said, the effect is mainly on House, but of the other people, we do see some fallout with Cameron and Chase in, I think, an interesting way, and I don't want to spoil it. I can tell you that everyone has a slightly different reaction, and it was important to us that we see varied reactions. Chase and Cameron do not have a unified reaction.

Will you bring someone in to replace Kutner?
Jacobs: There is no replacement for Kutner [at least not for the remainder of the season].

Did you consider other ways for Kutner to leave?
Shore: We considered many ways for the character to leave. Ultimately, this was the story that allowed us to really have the greatest impact on House in particular. And in fact on everyone, but particularly the man who craves answers not having an answer, that is what really excited us about this story. ... If [Penn] had come to us and said, "I've been offered this great part on 'CSI' ..."
Penn: I'm actually going to do "Grey's Anatomy," David.
Shore: ... then it would have been autoerotic asphyxiation or something like that. We're thrilled for Kal.

Might Kutner turn out to be the Cupid that brings House and Cuddy together?
Jacobs: Another good idea.
Shore: I think him being dead might put a crimp in that. Not in the foreseeable future.
Jacobs: The serious answer is that ... I think you're so right to say that certain people would take the impact of this horrible event and want to be closer, to sort of couple up and be closer to people. But with House, it sends him in the opposite direction.

Will you explore Kutner's motive more?
Shore: Obviously there ultimately is a reason -- something went on in that man's head. But it went on in that man's head, and it's ultimately unknowable. I think that, in our show, is the more interesting question. The question of dealing with that and accepting that is a more interesting issue than trying to put a little pin in the answer.

Source: Spoiler-Tv

Dernière édition par ELo le Mer 8 Avr - 19:45, édité 1 fois
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 19:35

Youhouhou Youhouhou Youhouhou

Latest from TV Guide

Will House and Cuddy kiss again before the end of the season? — Hilla
MATT: If you, like many, suspect that Kutner's tragic death will in and of itself serve as the catalyst for more Huddy canoodling, think again. As exec producer Katie Jacobs points out, "After such a horrible event, certain people would want to want to be closer and want to sort of couple up. But with House, it sends him in the opposite direction" — namely, toward another life-changing season finale.

ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 19:38

On sait déjà que le 5x22 s'appellera: House Divided

ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 8 Avr - 20:28

Pas vraiment un spoiler mais plutôt une explication!!!

La nouvelle vie de Kal Penn

Dernière édition par ELo le Jeu 9 Avr - 16:07, édité 1 fois
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Avr - 16:06

Quelques infos sur les derniers épisodes de la saison 5

Monday, April 27
HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) – “House Divided”
A deaf 14-year-old named Seth (guest star Ryan Lane) collapses after “hearing” explosions while competing in a wrestling match and is brought to Princeton Plainsboro. When Seth loses vision in one eye and his condition worsens, the team faces an ethical dilemma involving his mother’s (guest star Clare Carey) adamant decision to forego cochlear implants. Meanwhile, House’s (Hugh Laurie) lack of sleep starts to play tricks on his mind, but he finds insomnia may be a gift instead of a burden
Monday, May 4
HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) – “Under My Skin”
House and the team take on the case of a ballerina (guest star Jamie Tisdale) whose lungs collapse in the middle of a performance. When the treatment causes her skin to fall off, the dancer faces not only the prospect of never dancing again but also of dying an agonizing death. The team must use their imaginations to carefully choreograph ways to test and treat her delicate body without killing her. Meanwhile, House continues to suffer from what he thinks is insomnia, and he is willing to go to desperate measures to cure it.

Monday, May 11
HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) – “Both Sides Now” – Season Finale
House and the team are intrigued by Scott (guest star Ashton Holmes), a man whose left brain and right brain operate independently, leaving him with two distinct personalities and no control over some of his actions. As the two sides of Scott’s brain struggle for dominance, his warring personalities make it increasingly difficult for the team to figure out what is causing the unique problem. The team is forced to use some unusual methods to get him to cooperate with their necessary testing. Meanwhile, when House refuses to make an appearance in the clinic, Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) takes an unconventional approach to force House to make up the time with a particular patient (guest star Carl Reiner).

ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeVen 10 Avr - 9:18

Quatre extraits du 521!!!!

ICI:Spoiler-Tv

Bon, pour ma part, grosse tendresse pour le 3e et très intéressée par le 2e!!!!
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeLun 13 Avr - 17:13

Les conséquences de la mort de de Kutner

Latest from TV Guide

Well beyond the immediate aftermath, Kutner's shocking suicide will have lasting repercussions for House, the remainder of his team, and others in the brilliant doc's orbit. But who will be affected, and how? In a conference call with reporters, House creator David Shore, executive producer Katie Jacobs and Kutner's portrayer, Kal Penn, answered burning questions about the latest episode of Fox's hit drama.

Was Kal Penn — who asked off the show to take a job with the White House — taken aback by Kutner's suicide?
"Everyone is always taken aback with every episode of our show," Penn told TVGuide.com. "But obviously yeah, you're connected to the character you play ... so there was more than a little bit of shock and loss when I found out. I was probably as shocked as the audience."

Were other exit storylines batted around?
"We considered many ways to have [Kutner] leave," says David Shore. "Ultimately, this was the story that allowed us to really have the greatest impact on everybody, House in particular."

Were the producers surprised that their suicide secret (mostly) kept?
"Absolutely startled, yes," says Shore.

Who will be most affected by Kutner's death?
"The greatest impact is ultimately with House," previews Katie Jacobs, "because he's unable to rest with the idea that he did not see it coming and cannot explain it... . He has no resources, no family [to help him cope]."

Might this twist somehow lead to more screen time for the somewhat MIA Jennifer Morrison and Jesse Spencer?
In a word, yes. In addition to seeing House's team, Cuddy and Wilson reel from the death, "We are going to see, perhaps surprisingly, Chase and Cameron's reaction to it. [We] are going to bring [them] to the forefront a little bit." Says Shore, "We will see some fallout with Chase and Cameron in an interesting way. [They] do not have a unified reaction."

Will Kutner be replaced on House's team?
Not any time soon. As Shore stresses, "Kutner is irreplaceable."

Was House onto anything, suspecting as he did that Kutner was instead murdered?
Nope — it was definitely a suicide. Anyone searching for clues suggesting otherwise is, like House, "looking for more answers where there may not be more answers," says Shore.

Was that Penn playing dead when Foreman and Thirteen discovered Kutner's body?
Yes. Penn says the director "wanted it to be as authentic as possible, so that [Omar Epps and Olivia Wilde] were fully in that moment."

Was Penn creeped out to have "his" death memorialized on Fox.com?
"Not really," he says. "When I heard that it was going to happen, the first thing I said was, 'Don't put any of my real family photos on the website.' It's very, very clear that it is a Lawrence Kutner memorial page."

Is Katie Jacobs at all regretting her vote for president, now that Penn is leaving House for the White House?
"It may be the only reason why I didn't want Obama to be the candidate," she says with a laugh. "I was in a state of denial. I was just trying to avoid the reality that we would have to face this moment."

And if Penn was leaving the show for any other reason...?
Jokes Shore, "If he had come to us and said, 'I've been offered a great part on CSI,' then yeah we would have [killed Kutner via] autoerotic asphyxiation or something like that. But we were thrilled for Kal."

ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 15 Avr - 21:47

Alors que je m'apprêtais à rejoindre mon lit je suis tombée là-dessus!!!!!!!! OMG! YouhouhouC'est à propos de la fin de la saison 5!!!!!!!!

...Et bien que le créateur David Shore et l'actrice Lisa Edelstein annoncent de but en blanc qu'il ne peut y avoir de véritable happy ending à la romance désormais ouverte entre Cuddy et le fameux docteur, la fin de saison s'annonce encore plus sulfureuse que le striptease de l'année dernière puisque la tension sexuelle promet d'atteindre des sommets. Les deux amoureux consommeront t'il cette union ? « [Le final] sera émotionnellement énorme » confie David Shore. « Cela ne va pas être visuellement impressionnant. Cela ne va pas coûter cher à filmer, mais je pense que ça sera tout aussi intéressant et satisfaisant ». Au vu des accomplissements passés de la série, on peut tranquillement lui faire confiance.

La totalité de l'article : ICI

Je m'en vais Arrow
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Avr - 7:34

Et ça se précise!!!!!!!!!!! Spoilers [ONLY] 747229 ou pas!! xD

Question: How long 'til House starts banging his hallucination? -- Adam
Ausiello: Sit down, relax, and flash back to Jan. 26. It was on that day that I first broke news of the forthcoming plot involving Anne Dudek's dead doc. It was also on that day that exec producer David Shore went on the record as saying, "It would never be a dead ghost sex love triangle thing like on [Grey's]." Fellow e.p. Katie Jacobs added: "I think that would make a large [number] of people switch off their TVs. I think if we tried that, heads would roll." And that concludes our trip down memory lane.

Question: A lot of Huddy fans fear that the House-Cuddy sex might not happen this season after all. Could you please reassure us? -- Camelias
Ausiello: I'll do you one better. For the first time, I will run the actual transcript of the interview we did with David Shore and Katie Jacobs at House's 100th episode party back on Jan. 21. If this doesn't calm your nerves about the impending Huddy nookie-nookie, nothing will...

EW: What's the latest on House and Cuddy having sex?
Katie: We have definitely figured how the act will play out. And true to vibe of the show and the characters and thanks to David Shore's wonderfully creative twists and turns, it won't be what you expect. We have to be careful about making moves like that. We do not want to disappoint fans and just do something out of left field."
David: Yes we have figured out the details surrounding Huddy having sex. There is a light at the end of the tunnel for fans of Huddy hoping for a hookup. It definitely won't be what people expect. We have to do things our way, the House way. We wouldn't want to have the characters do anything out of character.
EW: Just to be clear, the sex will happen by the end of the season?
David: Yes.
Katie: Yes. Now that we've given you that scoop, you have to leave us alone on everything else!

Feel better now, Camelias?

ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeLun 20 Avr - 18:19

Bon, c'est from Ausiello donc....

For the asterisk quiz-challenged, the above headline poses the provocative question, "Is House going to the loony bin?"

And the answer is... I honestly don't know, but it sure looks like it. Let's review the evidence:

• House is currently seeing dead people (in this case, Wilson's cutthroat bitch of an ex, Amber).
• The logline for the May 4 episode says, "House is willing to do the unthinkable to make his visions stop."
• Last week, the show set up shop at New Jersey's abandoned Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital to shoot scenes for next season.
• I'm told something happens in the finale that is so shocking cast and crew were forced to sign confidentiality agreements.

Suspect Suspect

ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMar 21 Avr - 17:49

Quelques infos sur les derniers épisodes:

Here are the highlights, night by night, for this May on FOX:

MONDAY

Mondays this May, hearts will be racing as lives hang in the balance in three all-new episodes of HOUSE and five relentless all-new hours of 24, including the adrenaline-charged two-hour season finale.

Monday, April 27

HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) "House Divided"

A deaf 14-year-old named Seth (guest star Ryan Lane) collapses after "hearing" explosions while competing in a wrestling match and is brought to Princeton Plainsboro. When Seth loses vision in one eye and his condition worsens, the team faces an ethical dilemma involving his mother's (guest star Clare Carey) adamant decision to forego cochlear implants. Meanwhile, House's (Hugh Laurie) lack of sleep starts to play tricks on his mind, but he finds insomnia may be a gift instead of a burden.

Monday, May 4

HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) "Under My Skin"

House and the team take on the case of a ballerina (guest star Jamie Tisdale) whose lungs collapse in the middle of a performance. When the treatment causes her skin to fall off, the dancer faces not only the prospect of never dancing again but also of dying an agonizing death. The team must use their imaginations to carefully choreograph ways to test and treat her delicate body without killing her. Meanwhile, House continues to suffer from what he thinks is insomnia, and he is willing to go to desperate measures to cure it.

Monday, May 11

HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) "Both Sides Now" Season Finale

House and the team are intrigued by Scott (guest star Ashton Holmes), a man whose left brain and right brain operate independently, leaving him with two distinct personalities and no control over some of his actions. As the two sides of Scott's brain struggle for dominance, his warring personalities make it increasingly difficult for the team to figure out what is causing the unique problem. The team is forced to use some unusual methods to get him to cooperate with their necessary testing. Meanwhile, when House refuses to make an appearance in the clinic, Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) takes an unconventional approach to force House to make up the time with a particular patient (guest star Carl Reiner).

A mon avis, si Huddy sex il y a , ça sera dans le dernier épisode.... Sifflote

ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeMer 29 Avr - 18:18

Spoiler trouvé sur news.yahoo

ICI
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeVen 1 Mai - 20:44

Quelques news!!!

Latest from Ausiello - Lisa Edelstein Interview

House MVP Lisa Edelstein just finished a conference call with reporters to hype this season's final two episodes. Of course, what she ended up spending most of her time talking about was next week's long-awaited "Huddy" hookup. Here are some highlights...

• "We probably did five takes. We didn't do it for that long. It was more of a question that the cameras wanted to capture a lot of different things."

• "You’re not going to see me get naked or anything, but it's a pretty hot scene."

• "I have a great friendship with Hugh and he's super-sexy so who could complain about kissing him?"

• “I don't think it's a passing thing. It's been going on for a long time, whether or not they've acted out on it. I don't necessarily think it'll ever be a satisfying relationship in terms of both of them kind of settling in and saying, 'This is what we're doing.' She has a complicated relationship with men, it seems. She likes the screwed-up ones."

• On whether the encounter will turn out to be some sort of alternate reality/hallucinatory fake-out, she says, "There's a chance for anything, isn't there?"

How long until Monday? (Additional reporting by Jeremy Medina)

EDIT:

Je n'aime pas du tout mais pas du tout le dernier point!!!! Je refuse que ce soit une hallu!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Delph
Plateau de tournage
Plateau de tournage
Delph

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 6:17

L'ITV complète de Lisa est ici
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeSam 2 Mai - 10:41

Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Delph!!!
ELo
Modérateur
Modérateur
ELo

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitimeSam 9 Mai - 10:26

Spoiler fin de saison 5: ICI
Contenu sponsorisé

Spoilers [ONLY] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers [ONLY]   Spoilers [ONLY] Icon_minitime

Spoilers [ONLY]
Page 1 sur 1