You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Lisa - Ses articles de presse

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 18 Jan - 17:27

AFTER ELLEN
Morning Brew - Monday, January 17: Lisa Edelstein love lesbians

Lisa Edelstein
of House told me she knows all about AfterEllen. "I know about AfterEllen.com because they, for a long time, were the only source to find the kissing scene from Relativity. Like AfterEllen archived that s--t!"

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Lisaed

That's right — we will make sure your lesbian kiss is around forever and ever, and never forgotten about. It looks like it's a good thing, too, because Lisa Edelstein is googling "my lesbian kiss on Relativity" and we're the one delivering the goods.

So I just wanted to let you all know that you're basically hanging out with TV's hottest actresses every time you come to AfterEllen.com. It's an added bonus.

OK, so let's get into the rumor squashing and other things you come here for.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 22 Jan - 10:17

Lisa Edelstein Dishes On ‘House’ Romance

“House” is back with Candace Bergen as Cuddy’s mother. I was actually hoping to see House go at her, but drugging her to sleep was pretty cool too. I hadn’t seen the new episode yet when I ran into Lisa Edelstein at the Fox party for the Television Critics Association. I was still thinking about House’s fake apology for lying at work. I think even if he wasn’t really sorry, the gesture of apology kind of retroactively makes it sorry anyway.

As we contemplated the deep themes of “House,” it started to drizzle in Pasadena. Edelstein and I ducked into the bar to finish our banter. I wish I had A-list Hollywood writing behind me like Dr. Gregory House does, but I did my best with the star of one of my favorite shows.

Q: House apologized but he didn’t mean it. Cuddy doesn’t know that yet, but does it matter if he means it or not? Isn’t getting in the habit of doing the right thing make him genuinely sorry?

Lisa Edelstein: Yes, because honestly I think anybody who says they’re sorry has complicated feelings behind those words. It’s just that he’s a little more honest about it.

Q: It’s like the old story about the evil man who pretended to be good all his life. Well, doing good deeds all his life made him good.

LE: I think you’re onto something there because I think actions do speak louder than words. What people think, if we were defined by what we thought, we would all be screwed because it really only matters what you put out there into the world, doesn’t it? But those are very esoteric questions.

Q: Do you guys talk about these themes on the set?

LE: I think they might talk about it in the writer’s room. On the set we act it out. We make it work.

Q: Have you been waiting for this year where Cuddy hooks up with House since the beginning of the show?

LE: No, I’ve had a lot to do along the way. It’s been great with all the twists and turns. I enjoy the tension of the dance between the two characters and a lot of the other things that I’ve gotten to do: this quest for a baby, I’m running a hospital. Certainly it’s been great. It’s been great having this experience.

Q: I always thought Cuddy loved House and all his games.

LE: Right, and they can’t dance around it forever. They needed to get in there, shake it up a little bit, have a scrap, go for it, see what happens.

Q: What’s coming up that you’re excited about?

LE: Candace Bergen is coming on so that was really great. I loved working with her.

Q: Have you been happy with the progression of this season, dealing with each ethical dilemma but not going everywhere right away?

LE: Yeah, yeah. Look, they took on some pretty big subject matters particularly with the relationship so it had to be dealt with in a really subtle way while still maintaining the life of the hospital and the structure of the way we tell stories on “House.” So there was a lot going on.

Q: Do you see this as the beginning of a resolution for “House?”

LE: Possibly. Possibly. I mean, the show really isn’t about finding resolution ultimately. If we find it, then the show’s done. But this is definitely part of his journey.

Q: You’ve probably gotten this question for six years, but would you want House as a doctor?

LE: Absolutely. He knows what he’s doing. He takes a few risks along the way but he gets the right answer in the end.

Q: As the boss, hasn’t Cuddy figured out that it’s never the first thing the team thinks it is?

LE: Hasn’t the team figured that out? Cuddy’s in her office minding her own business. I guess Winnie the Pooh said you have to look in the last place first if you want to find what you’re looking for. Maybe he’s right. Then the show would only be half an hour long. It wouldn’t be as much fun.

Q: I consider “House” the best comedy on TV. What do you think?

LE: I agree with you. It’s hilarious. Sometimes we just choke on our coffee at the script read throughs.

Q: Are you getting to do more outside the hospital this year?

LE: There’s one big episode that has a lot of outer hospital stuff, yeah.

Q: So vague, is that a big spoiler?

LE: I guess it is. We’ve really been limited about what we can talk about. Plus, I don’t really remember what we’ve done because we’ve been on vacation for a month. I have no idea except that Candace Bergen is coming.

Catch “House” Mondays at 8PM on Fox.

Source: Screen Junkies
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 28 Jan - 9:30

Actor Lisa Edelstein grateful her 'House' call has lasted so long

By Kat Angus, Postmedia News January 27, 2011

When Lisa Edelstein was cast as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on House in 2004, she never imagined that her no-nonsense character would ever end up in a romance with Dr. House (Hugh Laurie) the grouchy, manipulative doctor who spent each episode trying to subvert Cuddy's authority.

It wasn't that she thought the pairing was unrealistic, Edelstein says, but she didn't want to get her hopes up that the Fox drama would last that long.

"The first six episodes, we would have been cancelled on any other network because we didn't have a huge audience," explains Edelstein, 44. "If you told me that House and Cuddy would get together in Season 7, I would have (been more surprised) that we'd be getting to Season 7. That's more shocking than anything else."

Luckily, Fox executives soon gave the series the plum post-American Idol time slot, and House became a hit for the network, even after moving to Monday nights later on. And, following years of developing the romantic tension, the show's writers finally took the leap in the Season 6 finale by allowing House and Cuddy to enter into a romantic relationship. Viewers who had waited impatiently for the pairing were thrilled, while more skeptical fans were satisfied to see that, in Season 7, the couple's lives only got more complicated.

Although she's thrilled about her character's new story arc, Edelstein admits that House and Cuddy still have many obstacles to overcome before they could ever be considered a stable couple.

"They're two very complicated people who really want to be together. Whether they can is another thing, but they're going to try as hard as they can ... Whether or not he's ultimately someone (Cuddy) can trust is something House still has to prove."

It took a long time for those two crazy kids to get together, but Edelstein is thankful that the writers waited this long, as her personal friendship with Laurie has made their characters' onscreen intimacy less daunting.

"We've been working together for seven years, which, in our line of work, it's like dog years -- 49 years." Edelstein laughs. "I really feel like, as our friendship as people developed, this closeness between the characters was an easier thing to do than if we had started from Day 1."

© Copyright (c) Postmedia News

Source: canada.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 28 Jan - 13:18

New StarryMag.com Interview with Lisa

Q) Given the dynamics between House and Cuddy, can you talk about the challenges that you and Hugh have with keeping pace with the emotional side of the character.

A) Challenges, we know each other quite well now, we've been working together for seven years, which in our line of work that's like dog years, that's like 49 years. So, I really feel like as our friendship as people, as we got to know each other better this kind of intimacy between the characters was an easier thing to do than if it had started from day one, where you have to kind of just jump in and pretend to know each other. So, it's been great, I really appreciate if there was anybody that I would have to be intimate with on camera, to have it be somebody that I knew and trusted as much as I do Hugh.

Q) Can you talk about working with Candice Bergen and what it was like to play the emotional dynamics between Cuddy, her mother, and House?

A) Candice is amazing; she's an incredibly bright woman, which I think just shines right through all the dialogue, and really fun to work with. I was really happy to be on set with her just historically, just because I've grown up watching her. It was really fun kind of pushing the envelope in terms of the fictional part of our lives and getting to see what it would be like for House to have to deal with a very pushy mom. I think having met the character of Cuddy's mom, it's clearer why she would be able to tolerate a guy like House.

Q) Regarding the season opener, the thing about that episode was the dialogue between the characters was so natural and so real as opposed to— I mean just a regular episode, like say when they were picking up the glass in the bathroom. I was wondering if you could maybe elaborate on the shoot. How was it different?

A) Well, it was more like a play. It felt more like a play. It felt very intimate and the writers felt, and I certainly agreed that you couldn't just get these two characters together and go on as normal right away. You had to just kind of take a moment, experience these two people together, and then get back to the normal hospital stuff and House stuff. They really thought about it long and hard. They went down several different roads trying to figure out how to handle it and that was where they ended up to have this very intimate play-like episode where you just kind of were with these two people alone and experiencing intimacy and friendship.

Q) What are your thoughts about where the relationship is heading?

A) I think, they're two very complicated people who really want to be together, whether or not they can is another thing, but they're going to try as hard as they can.

Q) You've played this character for a while now. How do you think Cuddy's changed over the years?

A) I mean, according to David Shore, characters don't change, they get unveiled. They become more complicated in terms of how the viewers perceive them and how the writers get to write them. When you sign on to a show, you are as an actor hired to perform something that came out of the writer's imagination. As the show goes on, how you perform that affects how the writer imagines the character and it becomes like a melding of the two. Of course, it's always David Shore's characters, it's always his stories, he controls the world he controls all the puppets. But, rhythms and humor and all those things kind of become embellished once you put an actor in the part, any actor, and it'd be different no matter who plays the role. So, I think just because the show has matured, the characters have to become more complicated, more real, make different choices and have life experiences that take them on a journey, but, they don't in essence ever really change.

Q) What is your advice to actors?

A) It's a very hard business and you have to find a way to enjoy the process because if you can't enjoy, for example auditioning and not getting the job, you will suffer too much to survive. So, you have to find a way of making each audition the performance that begins and ends there and try to have a performance experience of all the joy that you can get out of doing that, so that the whole life of an actor is something you derive pleasure from.

Q) With the show sort of there's some very intense scenes and then there's humorous scenes, what's the atmosphere like usually on set? Are you guys very into the scene or is there a lot of pranking and joking around?

A) We're not pranksters. We have too much to do, but there are a lot of great wits on this crew. There's some very smart, very disturbed people that work together so it's more of just funny … but mostly, it's very concentrated; it's a lot of fun because we all like each other. If the scene is very heavy then, you have to take your time away to concentrate and just kind of stay in that space. The lighter scenes are of course always more fun and playful.

Q) I guess it was last season you guys did an episode that was centered on Cuddy. What did you bring from that experience?

A) Well, I had a great time, I mean not just because the show was about my character. It was really fun for me to kind of be the person that's on set the most, kind of setting the pace and the atmosphere on stage because you really are responsible for that when you're there the most. If you have an attitude or you’re tired then it kind of drags everything down. It was fun to have that responsibility and I loved doing it. I loved it, but boy, Hugh must be exhausted.

Q) If someone had told you during Season One or Two that House and Cuddy would be a couple, what would you have thought of that?

A) I wouldn't have been surprised. I thought I saw it in the pilot and then it just kind of didn't become a story and then— I just felt like they have a complicated relationship and if the show lasted long enough it would be a relationship worth exploring. If you had told me that House and Cuddy would be getting together in Season 6 or Season 7, I would have more surprised that we would have had a Season 7, because that's probably more shocking than anything else.

Q) What do you think that Cuddy's clothes say about her?

A) Well, she's very controlling and so she wears very structured type outfits. Her life is very restricted, she really is all work and very little play and so again, she can't even run fast in those skirts. I like the way, everything about what she wears kind of holds her in. She just doesn't have great freedom. She's also a woman and lives most of her life out at the hospital so she uses that time to go sexy and beautiful.

Q) Are there any actors on the set that are very similar to their characters in any particular way?

A) I don't think so, no, people are a lot goofier than they are on the show. It's just a very funny, goofy bunch, but bright, super-smart in that way we're like our characters.

Q) As far as Dr. Cuddy's character goes, what are the best qualities that you think she portrays to the general public?

A) Well, I think she has a remarkable amount of responsibility and she takes it all on and she does a good job at it, and sometimes she screws up, but she keeps moving forward, she doesn't let it get in the way. She's really trying to learn and really trying to live a full life despite the fact that she's working from 5 to 9 every day.

Q) Does Cuddy's family enlighten us more about her background and offer further character development for her? What are the consequences for House and Cuddy having Cuddy's mom and Cuddy's sister there during a family health crisis?

A) Absolutely, we had an episode air already with Cuddy's mom and I think it definitely enlightens us about who Cuddy is and where she comes from and why she can tolerate a guy like House, because her mother's so difficult. When the health crisis hits, it's even more complicated and it gets very, very messy.

Q) I was hoping you could talk about if there'll be maybe another Cuddy focused episode in the future?

A) I haven't the faintest idea. No, they don't tell me things like that. I didn't even know about that Cuddy episode until almost—like a couple of weeks beforehand.

Q) Are there any guest stars that you can tell us about or anyone that you'd like to have on the show?

A) Candice Bergen and Paula Marshall are coming up. I honestly can't remember a thing about anything else we shot. I'm so bad at remembering who's been on and I'm so bad at remembering names that I'm sorry, I can't answer your question better.

Q) Could you kind of talk about, a little bit how you might spend a day off as opposed to your character.

A) I spend days off taking care of myself. Just going for walks, hikes with my dogs and having slow mornings trying to slow my pace down, swimming, just doing things that keep me calm and slow. I try not to drive very much. I try to just keep it peaceful. We work really hard, even when we're not working, going to events, doing charity stuff. I hate saying that, because everybody works really hard in this world, but the specific pressure that we're under, I find relief just kind of lying really low and being really quiet.

Q) Have you had a chance to spend any time at a hospital recently, and could you compare that to the work environment, the medical work environment?

A) Last year I got to observe this really cool surgery, and I had a really great time doing it. For me in the hospital a lot of the doctors watch the show so they're very excited to have us around, and I really love biology. It was so interesting observing, it reminded me more of Nip/Tuck than it did of House, but it was still great.

Q) What is your secret to staying in such great shape?

A) Oh, well thank you very much. I just try to eat really well, and I think that's about it. You really have to take responsibility for what you put in your body and eating really well does not mean you eat boring, tasteless food. I've learned how to cook; I've become a great cook. I make incredible meals for my friends who are not particularly healthy eaters or vegetarian, and they never go away unsatisfied. I just think you have to really nurture a great relationship with food.

Q) What's your favorite healthy snack or is there one healthy thing you eat every single day?

A) I eat salads all the time. I love salad. I love avocado. I love kale. I love broccoli. These are my foods that I crave. I love celery. I love cucumbers. They used to call me rabbit when I was a little kid.

Q) Along those lines, have you ever thought of putting out a vegan cookbook or recipe book?

A) No I haven't because I really steal from other recipe books and just kind of make them my own so I feel like the whole thing would be plagiarism, with a couple of real recipes of my own in there. But, I guess a lot of people do that and then write their own books. There's a really great book that I would recommend called Clean Food that I just got this winter and it's extraordinary and it's got a lot of really good information in it and a lot of really delicious recipes that aren't hard to make. I'll tell you who the author is, I am going to pull it out right now, her name is Terry Walters, and I couldn't recommend it more, I love it.

Q) After seven seasons why do you think people continue to tune in and watch House?

A) It's the magic bullet, isn't it, I'm so happy about it. I can only thank David Shore and Hugh Laurie and just be grateful for the ride. It's so arbitrary what makes it and what doesn't, and there's so many elements. We had the luxury of being on after American Idol when we started. Our first six episodes we were on our own and we would've been canceled on any other network because we didn’t' really have a lot of audience. But, as soon as American Idol started that season and we got some eyeballs—we got 28 million eyeballs on our show—it was an incredible thing and a lot of those people stuck with us. I think that really had a lot to do with it.

Q) About three months ago, you said that you guys had not yet been signed for next year. Are you guys all on board for next season yet?

A) No, I think there's some issue between— We are produced by NBC, even though we're on FOX, which is a little unusual but not that uncommon. So, there's a whole complicated structure of that in terms of who pays for what when you make a show. Now that the show’s been on for so long, I think NBC wants FOX to take over the cost of production and FOX doesn't want to take that over, so there's just been some dispute there. I think if you'd look on deadlinehollywood.com there's more information. Until that's resolved, they can't even begin to talk to any of us. I know that they officially have Hugh for an eighth season. He negotiated that a long time ago. So, the rest of us will have to wait until the contract is finished between the studio and the network.

Q) I love the way that David Shore and the writers are approaching this very adult relationship between House and Cuddy, but my question is what does Cuddy do for House, and what does House do for Cuddy? What do they do for each other that really bring out the best in each other?

A) I think there's a great history there and as you get older that is a really important thing to have with somebody. A sense of time having passed and problems having been conquered, truths having been faced, that really has enormous value. I think for him, she is someone he trusts; he knows that she wants the best for him. He knows that she'll tell him when things have gone too far and then he decides for himself whether he wants to listen. But, she's definitely someone he trusts. For her, I think it's his intelligence and his brilliance that really excite her. Getting attention from a man like that is not an easy thing to achieve, and having achieved it, I think there's kind of a rush of excitement. Whether or not he is ultimately someone she can trust is I think something he still has to prove.

Q) Since it's been such a will they or won't they relationship for so long how do you feel that’s different from the other typical will they or won't they situations that are on TV right now?

A) Well, first of all, I don't think that show was centered around will they or won't they. So, that gives you a lot more freedom to play with, will and won't. It doesn't rely on them ever getting together, it really is a show about House and his journey, and in his journey he's had a series of relationships on the show that he's explored and learned from and this is one of those, this is part of his path.

Q) Could you talk about what your hopes are for the future of the show, if there's anything that you'd like to see happen in the course of the story line for Cuddy and House.

A) I stay out of it, I would hate to see David Shore reading my opinion about what should happen about my character and House. So, I just stay out of it and enjoy the ride.

Source: cuddlestein
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 1 Fév - 13:42

Confessions de Lisa Very Happy

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 005sa3f3

“I love a good bra from La Perla. I’m a D cup, so I can’t wear flimsy lingerie. I need something with structure.” — Lisa Edelstein

Source: WWD
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 1 Mar - 18:49

Viva de mars 2011

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 S640x480

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 0001bxws

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 S640x480Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 S640x480

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 S640x480Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 S640x480Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 S640x480

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 5z358m

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Wqsxow

Source: cuddlestein et Iwatchforcuddy
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 10:54

Lisa et les chiens...

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 6h3n21

Source: cuddlestein

(non, ils ne sont pas coiffés pareils Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 298568 Arrow )
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 5 Mar - 14:26

2 photos de l'article:

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 2lxgobl
Source: Iwatchforcuddy
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 1 Mai - 8:16

Lisa Edelstein, la boss de House dit tout
L'héroïne de Dr House se livre sans détour à TV Magazine

Le 29/04/2011 à 17:56 par Julia Baudin (TV Magazine)

Si la plupart d'entre nous, fans de Dr House, suivent la série en VOD et en sont déjà à la fin de la saison 7, on se réjouit néanmoins du retour de l'équipe du Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital sur TF1. Comme à l'accoutumée, la saison 6 ne fait pas dans la bluette, bien au contraire. House est en isolement dans un hôpital psychiatrique, le temps d'une cure de désintox. Quant à Hugh Laurie, son interprète, il se consacre entièrement à la promotion de son premier album. C'est donc Lisa Edelstein, alias le Dr Cuddy, directrice de l'hôpital et, accessoirement, chef de House, qui a répondu à TV Magazine. Extraits.

Lisa Edelstein, on parle toujours de Hugh Laurie et peu de vous. Que signifie être un des principaux personnages de Dr House ?
C'est une expérience incroyable. C'est comme un rêve qui serait devenu réalité. Et, chaque année, je croise les doigts pour qu'Universal reconduise la série !

À l'instar de Hugh Laurie, qui s'est dit parfois très fatigué, n'avez-vous jamais eu envie de raccrocher ?
Je ne suis pas soumise au même rythme de travail que Hugh... Effectivement, lui est épuisé par tout cela. Moi, je n'apparais pas dans toutes les scènes et je ne suis pas sur le plateau tous les jours. Qui plus est, ma famille n'est pas à 8 000 km. J'habite à Los Angeles, ma vie se déroule ici depuis longtemps. Ce sont donc des situations très différentes.

[...]

Tout le mode l'attend et, justement, a-t-il été délicat de gérer cette « variante » amoureuse à votre rôle ?
Oui et non. Oui, parce que, au fil des saisons, Hugh et moi avons appris à nous connaître. Si certaines scènes n'étaient pas évidentes à tourner, nous avons beaucoup ri. Et non, parce que c'est mon métier d'actrice et que je fais de mon mieux ce pour quoi je suis rétribuée (Rires.) Mon job n'est pas d'écrire l'histoire, mais de l'amener à la vie.

Que dire alors aux fans du monde entier qui rêvent de vous voir ensemble dans la vraie vie ?

Que cela n'arrivera pas ! Mais que cette attente me touche en ce qu'elle dénote une vraie implication du public dans la série. C'est très positif. Cela signifie que l'alchimie fonctionne entre nous.

Source: TV Magazine

Sad Sad Sad Lisa me fend le I love you
Delph
Plateau de tournage
Plateau de tournage
Delph

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 13 Juin - 19:52

Un article "réaction" sur le départ de LE : [H]ouse Daily Dose
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Juin - 8:20

Lisa Edelstein va rendre visite à "The Good Wife"

Publié par Charles Decant
Vendredi 24 Juin 2011 | 09h24

Le chômage de Lisa Edelstein aura été de courte durée ! L'actrice américaine, qui a claqué la porte de Dr House il y a quelques semaines, sera en effet de retour à la télévision cet automne.

Lisa Edelstein a en effet décroché un rôle récurrent dans plusieurs épisodes du drama The Good Wife de CBS, selon TVLine. Elle campera une avocate brillante qui s'avère aussi être une excellente joueuse de poker et selon le site spécialisé, elle partagerait un passé avec Will - passé qui pourrait être personnel, professionnel voire même les deux.

L'arrivée de Lisa Edelstein dans The Good Wife devrait avoir lieu dans les premiers épisodes de la troisième saison. Elle a été rendue possible par le départ de l'actrice de Dr House après que les négociations ont échoué pour qu'elle poursuive l'aventure pour une huitième (et sans doute ultime) saison.

Source: OZAP.com

Sad
Delph
Plateau de tournage
Plateau de tournage
Delph

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 24 Juin - 17:28

C'est bien pour elle ! Espérons juste que M6 continuera à diffuser la série !
Par contre on est presque sûr qu'il n'y aura pas de dernière scène avec Lisa ... A boire
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Lisa - Ses articles de presse
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5