You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Jesse - Articles de presse

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Jesse - Articles de presse Empty
MessageSujet: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeVen 2 Oct - 13:18

Jesse: Neighbours changed my life

House star Jesse Spencer said if it hadn't been for Neighbours he would have become a doctor in real life.

The actor, who played Billy Kennedy in the Aussie soap from 1994 to 2000, now plays Dr Robert Chase alongside Hugh Laurie in the hit US medical drama.

Jesse said: "Neighbours was a launchpad for me - I'd probably have gone to university if I hadn't done acting, and I would probably have been a real doctor - and now I'm a fake doctor!"

He has chosen a very different career path from that of his three siblings, who all work in medicine.

But the 30-year-old praised Neighbours for introducing him to a career in television.

"At that point I was quite young, still in school. I didn't know if it was going to end after I left Neighbours. Acting's difficult and I knew it was a temperamental vocation and I didn't know where it was going to go but it worked out," he said.

Jesse is one of a string of ex-Aussie soap stars who have forged careers in the US, such as former Neighbours star Alan Dale, and ex Home And Away actress Melissa George.

Jesse went on: "There are always a lot of actors but not a lot of work in Australia so everyone tends to funnel towards bread and butter shows like Neighbours at some point."

He said the industry in Australia is "down in the dumps" because of lack of funding and shows, so actors "tend to drift internationally afterwards".

Copyright ©️ 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeLun 9 Nov - 9:18

Interview Jesse Spencer

Most of the medical cases on House begin and end in a single episode, no matter how perplexing, complicated or rare. All that changed this season with the arrival — and death — of President Diabla (James Earl Jones), an African dictator accused of genocide and crimes against humanity. Dr. Chase's (Jesse Spencer) faith pushed him to choose to save a country rather than save a patient, and his role in the dictator's death has rocked his personal and professional worlds ever since.

Chase's fight to focus at work and his resistance to come clean with wife Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) is only about to intensify. As Spencer puts it, "the s--t's about to hit the fan." Spencer talked with TVGuide.com about how Chase's personal demons will affect his future at Princeton-Plainsboro, Morrison's on-screen exit and House's (Hugh Laurie) new team.

TVGuide.com: Why do you think Chase has been so consumed with guilt even though he knows his decision saved so many lives?
Jesse Spencer: I compare it almost like a post-traumatic stress disorder sort of thing. Soldiers are a good example. They get on the battlefield and kill, and they believe that they're doing the right thing. But that doesn't stop the guilt. The actual physical act of killing has an effect on the human psyche, whether you think you're in the right or the wrong. Chase goes through this guilt thing... and that sort of branches into different parts of his life and affects his relationships and his work and all that sort of stuff.

The big stuff hasn't really happened yet. Where the story line is going, the s--t's about to hit the fan. It's the reason that Chase will stay in the hospital and the reason that Cameron will leave. Chase feels he has to stay and face the music — whatever that is. Maybe nothing ever happens, but he feels like he has to stay and play that out in the hospital.

TVGuide.com: What is the final straw for Cameron when Chase wants to stay?
Spencer: With the guilt, Chase is acting so weird. [Cameron] thinks he's having an affair [because] something is obviously wrong. She approaches Foreman, Foreman says to talk to me. Eventually, Chase does end up telling her and she ends up blaming House for the event. [She thinks] Chase has sort of been manipulated by House into doing things that he wouldn't ordinarily do. Chase defends the notion that he made this decision rationally and that it had nothing to do with House. She offers for her and Chase to leave and go somewhere. He accepts it [at first] and then realizes that he really can't go anywhere because it's just going to follow him everywhere he goes. That leads them to go their separate ways.

TVGuide.com: There's been talk that Jennifer Morrison would return to the show in the future. How will that work if Chase and Cameron split?
Spencer: We really don't know. It is open for her to come back at some point ... but we don't know in what fashion that will be. That's what makes it exciting. The story line has been set up and right now it's just brewing there, but I don't know how it's going to end.

TVGuide.com: How does Chase fair with dealing with his guilt once Cameron leaves?
Spencer: It will come out in a couple different ways. Most guys throw themselves into their work, and that's what he's doing right now. Also, there's a lot of pent-up aggression that flies around, particularly toward House because there is some residual blame and resentment in the relationship. Whether or not he really had anything to do with it, House sort of becomes the outlet for some of the blame because he was marginally involved, because Cameron blamed him for the end of the relationship. So there is residual aggression and blame that circulates around and makes for some pretty fun things for House and Chase. But then it sort of settles for awhile, and Chase will attempt to move on and just do his job.

TVGuide.com: Will Chase ever be able to forgive himself or at least move on?
Spencer: It's hard to put closure on that. The full closure of that would be that he's caught, convicted and sent to trial, so I don't know! Maybe that will happen. That's the good thing about the show, everything's not wrapped up nicely with little bows. They really emphasize the shades of gray in life. Not everything is black and white, and there are contrasting opinions. Sometimes both opinions are correct. I don't think any full closure will come around.

TVGuide.com: Will we see Chase's faith come into play again as he tries to come to grips with everything?
Spencer: [It] was brought up in Season 2 that he went to seminary and then sort of had to split from his faith and leave it for medicine ... The contrast between science and faith is quite fascinating. Sometimes they overlap, and sometimes they seem to contrast in opinion. Just like the show in a lot of ways. Spirituality and faith is the opposite of what House is. He's about deduction and logic and [how] everything can be worked out through the scientific process. Chase's faith is quite nice to have as the antithesis to House's belief... It's nice to have a character who can jump between one and the other. He looks for absolution through his faith and through science.

TVGuide.com: How will Cameron's departure affect the team and its dynamics? Will someone come to take her place?
Spencer: I don't think anyone will take Cameron's place. We sort of have a new team again because now basically Chase joins the team. It's a slightly new dynamic with him on the team. He asks to come back on the team because he feels like it's the only way he's going to be able to face his demons and what he's done. He comes back on the team so it will be Chase, Foreman, Thirteen and Taub. I still keep doing the surgeries, which is kind of fun because I like doing that stuff.

Source: TV Guide
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc - 16:00

Pas vraiment un article mais Jesse est 56/100 des hommes les plus sexy de la TV sur BuddyTV Jesse - Articles de presse 400392

#56 Jesse Spencer, House

Jesse - Articles de presse 1040323_7eec39a4-f38f-4aeb-a3f6-2a98be41eb3d-56-jesse-spencer

The Aussie became a lot more complex and interesting in 2009, killing a patient on purpose and coping with the guilt. After being marginalized for a few seasons, it was nice to see Chase back, sexier than ever.

Jesse - Articles de presse 726636
Delp[h]ine
ONS Huddy
ONS Huddy
Delp[h]ine

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc - 16:02

OMG...juste miam! chauuuud! I love you
Tiff
Admin
Admin
Tiff

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Déc - 18:37

C'est vrai qu'il est pas mal le petit
https://youreanidiot.forumactif.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeSam 30 Jan - 9:49

25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Jesse Spencer

House star Jesse Spencer, 30, (his Fox drama airs Monday at 8 p.m. E.T.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.

Jesse - Articles de presse 1264613590jesse290

1. I cook a mean spag bog (spaghetti Bolognese).

2. I've just planted a cactus garden to save on watering.

3. You may call me a hoarder. I keep things others wouldn't. I call it recycling.

4. I play the didgeridoo using circular breathing.

5. I love getting back into nature. If I don't do it for a while, I resort to drinking instead.

6. I recently did a 2-mile pier-to-pier swim. Open-water swimming scares the hell out of me.

7. Since then, I've become excited about doing stupid things such as a 100-mile bike ride through Big Sur and the Vegas Marathon.

8. Eight is my lucky number.

9. I have an addictive personality.

10. I'm self-taught at piano.

11. The band I play violin for, Band From TV, has raised more than $2 million for various charities, including the Indiana University Kenya Partnership, which fights HIV/AIDS.

12. I hate staying in resorts. When I go on holiday, I like to stay in crappy places with great surf.

13. When I was a kid, we had a pet sheep, a kangaroo and a magpie.

14. I'm converting my Datsun 240z into an electric car.

15. I've been arrested by the Bangkok police.

16. Soggy bread makes me gag.

17. I'm a big believer in public broadcasting.

18. I'll eat the weird stuff no one wants to. Bugs, mystery meat -- bring it on!

19. Germaphobes bug the hell out of me.

20. I can't dress myself to save my soul. I'll wear the same T-shirt till it falls off.

21. I have a boxing gym in my garage.

22. When I was younger, my siblings and I were Dungeons & Dragons addicts.

23. I'm gonna learn to play the bagpipes. I like things that others find extremely uncool.

24. My dad breeds ferrets.

25. I love a game of chess.

Source: Us Magazine
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeMer 28 Juil - 8:41

Jesse - Articles de presse 001tcw10

Source: jessepixdaily
Delp[h]ine
ONS Huddy
ONS Huddy
Delp[h]ine

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitimeMer 28 Juil - 15:06

___/\_____/\_______/\_____________________________ bounce
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jesse - Articles de presse   Jesse - Articles de presse Icon_minitime

Jesse - Articles de presse
Page 1 sur 1