You're an Idiot !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Everybody Lies and it's never Lupus ! Votre 2ème source totalement (in)dispensable sur House et son équipe...

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Lisa - Ses articles de presse

5 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 3 Fév - 9:46

Interview du TV Guide sur "5 to 9"

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 00001d10 Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Tvguid10

Source: Iwatchforcuddy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://danacarine.livejournal.com/
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Fév - 11:29

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_exclaim Spoilers Wink

House: Interview With Lisa Edelstein

Yesterday was a very exciting day for me. I got a chance to participate in a conference call interview with House star Lisa Edelstein.

She was as upbeat, funny and friendly as she was the last time I got to talk to her. She really seems like a bubbly person. Of course, the main topic for discussion was the upcoming episode that focuses heavily on the Cuddy character. But she also talked a bit about Jennifer Morrison leaving the cast and about the House/Cuddy/Lucas relationship. I think you’ll enjoy this interview, no matter where your loyalties on the show lie.

Q: I’m just wondering if you think Cuddy is the “risotto” of all roles, in that it leaves you totally satisfied.

L. Edelstein: Definitely for now. I’m a bit fickle. So, I think a good seven years of satisfaction will lead me to the next phase.

Q: What do you hope that people glean from this episode, aside from Cuddy has a lot on her plate on any given day? What do you hope their take away is as far as your character that they might not have picked up on over the past years?

L. Edelstein: Well, there’s a lot of things I like about the episode in addition to the fact that you get a real glimpse into what it means to run a hospital. Because sometimes you see complaints that people don’t think that Cuddy’s very good at her job. I don’t really think they know what her job is. Now you get a really clearer view of that.

I like the difference between her relationship with Lucas and her relationship with House. I think on one hand you see this kind of uncomplicated ease with this guy who’s just showing up. He shows up. He actually does his best and shows up and wants to be there versus the guy that she had this long, deep, fascinating, back-and-forth with that she can’t seem to steer clear of and what he actually means in her world, how he affects her world. So, I think there’s a lot of levels to it.

Q: The episode hints at the occasional disconnect with Lucas. Do you think if she does end up bailing on that romance it’ll be to go to House or just to not be with Lucas?

L. Edelstein: I don’t know, because they don’t tell me. So, I would hate to guess. But, I that think sometimes you just want to be in the relationship that looks good on paper and that is the relationship you think you’re supposed to be in. But, I’m not sure that that really works.

So, when and if that doesn’t work, I guess what you would do is really give it a shot with the thing that excites you most. But that’s going to sound like a spoiler, and it actually isn’t because I haven’t the faintest idea what’s happening.

Q: One of my favorite moments in the “Wilson” episode earlier this year was the scene where Wilson was doing something completely, unrelated to anything that involved House. In the background, you saw the team with the patient on the gurney in the hallway, and crazy things. It really did impress on me that, “Wow! Wilson really does have a life and career that doesn’t involve House.” How interesting to see that, and again, with you, you get to have those moments, too. Is that really cool and fun and interesting for you?

L. Edelstein: I think so. I hope the audience thinks so, because again, it is really nice to see, to fill in the blanks, and to make the picture more complete. So that you know when House is causing problems for Cuddy, what the rest of the things on Cuddy’s plate are. When they interrupt something in the hallway to have a debate about a case that has nothing to do with what she’s doing and the rest of her day, how she has to focus and deal with it and resolve it and move on. I mean, I just think it is fun to see that. It is fun to fill in the blanks.

Q: A few years ago, you and I did an interview and I asked you ways you were unlike Cuddy and one of the things you singled out was the clothes, that Cuddy wears clothes that you can’t run in, and that that would cramp your style. After a few more years of playing her, do you think that maybe there’s a little bit of a free spirit kind of hidden away from everybody, just because she’s the boss?

L. Edelstein: Well, I don’t think she has time to be the free spirit that she might be. I think her days are completely filled. She has to be up at 4:30 in the morning and she works until 9:00 at night. She is a real go-getter with an enormous amount of energy, doing an enormous amount everyday for a lot of people. That kind of responsibility fills up every inch of your world.

Q: So, you don’t have time to do cartwheels down the hallway?

L. Edelstein: She certainly doesn’t. I do.

Q: A lot of fans have expressed their, I guess, anger or just dislike about the Cuddy-Lucas relationship? What do you think it is that Cuddy sees in Lucas that no one else can?

L. Edelstein: I think he shows up. I think he helps her with her life. He’s uncomplicated, very loyal, and has sex with her. I think that those things mean a lot to somebody who’s got a world like hers, which can be very overwhelming. The question remains, “Is that enough?”

But I think for right now, it’s something she really needed to explore having because she’s been alone for a while, a long time and kind of chasing after a House that was completely unavailable. So, this season, suddenly he turns around and announces he’s available, but it’s years that this has been going on. It’s not so easy.

Q: So, you’ve played this character for a while now. How do you think Cuddy’s changed over the years?

L. Edelstein: Well, I don’t think characters change. I think they become more revealed. I don’t think you really can change a character on a show. David Shore was talking about this, as well, a while back, because if you change the character, then the dynamic changes.

I think what happen is in the first season of any episode, as the audience, you’re presented with a vague picture of these people. You, as an audience member, project onto them your idea of who they are and how they fit. As the years go by and the writers get to write more deeply about each individual, they just expose themselves little by little. I don’t mean that in a nude way. Although, actually I do because that’s pretty much what happened with my character. Every season, I become more and more disrobed.

Q: What was it like having Jennifer Morrison back on the set?

L. Edelstein: Lovely. Jennifer is a great girl, wonderful to be around and smart and funny and it was great.

Q: Any kind of fun, behind-the-scenes things you can share?

L. Edelstein: Not really. We don’t have that kind of set. We work really hard and then have witty banter.

Q: I was wondering if you thought that, this is just your opinion, I know you don’t know about what’s coming up ahead. But, do you think that Cuddy would have settled, well, if settle’s the right word, for the guy she’s with right now if she hadn’t had the child? Do you think he was sort of like …?

L. Edelstein: I think that having a child definitely changed her attitude about relationships, absolutely. I think him being in her life is really directly related to that. She really needs somebody she can rely on.

I don’t think anyone can really fully prepare for having a child. I don’t think there’s any way of preparing for what that means to your world. This is a woman who already had a really full world. She needs reliable people in her life.

Q: How do you think season six is shaping up without Jennifer Morrison as Cameron?

L. Edelstein: Well, she’s been in season six.

Q: But she’s kind of been absent for quite a few episodes.

L. Edelstein: It’s always strange to be missing a character that has been around for a long time. So, it’s really hard to answer that question. However, I love our writers and I love what they’re doing. Of course, we miss her and she was recently back. That was tons of fun. I don’t really know what else to say.

Q: Did the atmosphere on set change when she left?

L. Edelstein: Not really. We don’t all work together all the time. So, for example, most of my scenes are with Hugh or Robert. I don’t have a lot of scenes with the team. I think maybe for them they could feel the difference more. Jennifer and I rarely had scenes by ourselves together, even in the five years we were both around at the same time. So if we shoot ten days and I’m there three out of those ten days, I see only whoever I’m in the scene with.

Q: I wanted to know what was it like in an episode focused on Cuddy.

L. Edelstein: It was really exciting. It was exciting because I’ve been working with these people for a very long time and to be given that kind of opportunity was really special. They sent me the script weeks earlier than usual, where I could have notes about dialog, notes about story line; make script suggestions, which is not normal for our process at House. Even during filming, I just felt like I had a lot more power in terms of interacting with the writer and director. I really loved it. Plus, I was there 16 hours a day, which is a lot of hard work. But, it’s really fun to set the pace and the tone of the stage, to be given that opportunity, especially with people that I’ve known for quite some time.

Q: House and Cuddy seem to begin to repair their relationship just a little bit, in “5 to 9”. Really for the first time, I think, since almost from the beginning of the season. Is that going to continue to evolve?

L. Edelstein: Again, they really don’t tell me what the goal is. But I did really like that and I liked the way it looked next to her relationship with Lucas because there is something very special between House and Cuddy that also is historical and deeply complicated, but has a nice weight to it, which is a very confusing thing to have in your life when you’re trying to do what you think is the right thing on paper.

Q: Yeah, there’s several moments in the episode where they seem to fall back into that very intimate trust between them.

L. Edelstein: Yeah. I don’t think they can help it.

Q: It’s like they are great moments and I think the House-Cuddy fans are going to applaud greatly when they see it.

L. Edelstein: Oh, good!

Q: Miss Edelstein, do you have any acting plans beyond House? Or, would you like to write or direct an episode like Hugh Laurie has done?

L. Edelstein: No, I don’t think I’m going to write or direct an episode. Writing an episode would be an enormous challenge because they work about six months on these cases in trying to find diseases that can be confused for other things that yet you can tell a story with that’s interesting. I mean, it’s a very complicated process. Watching Hugh do the directing, it actually was really a little more inspiring, because I hadn’t really thought about it before. Ultimately, I’m just thinking of things will interest me when House is finally done, which I don’t even know when that is, and in the meantime, just trying to see as much of the world as I possibly can.

Q: Besides seeing the script so early, what surprised you most about this episode when you first read it?

L. Edelstein: What surprised me most? That I was in every scene. It never happened to me before on the show. I kind of had an idea of what was happening, so it didn’t take me totally by surprise. They gave me a heads-up. I just didn’t know how they were going to do it.

Q: You said that you took the opportunity to suggest some script changes. What change are you most proud of?

L. Edelstein: I don’t know. If I tell you that, then you’ll know what the scene looked like before and it’ll spoil scenes. It was some relationship stuff on both sides, really, Lucas stuff and House stuff. Some were changes and some were just tone, like talking about tone and being able to participate in that process and learn what it is that David had in mind and what he was trying to say. What Tommy had in mind, what he was trying to say. Just kind of have more involvement in their process in allowing my sense of things to have some power, too.

Q: I was wondering as a woman, and during the filming process during this episode, did you ever think, “Wow! I can relate to Dr. Cuddy in this episode.” Like her life is so busy and it’s such a balancing act?

L. Edelstein: Well, absolutely; she’s trying to do everything. I’m just glad there is an episode that shows how much it is she actually has to do, how much is on her plate. Representing single moms, and single working moms and what they do is always nice because they’re unsung heroines.

Q: So, I saw the episode, and I noticed that Cuddy practices yoga, which I believe you do as well. I was just wondering, were there any other attributes about yourself that you were able to transfer to your character in this episode?

L. Edelstein: Attributes about myself, of course, I play Cuddy, so she is a part of me; but she’s much more serious and has much more on her plate and is responsible for many more people than I actually am. I think that seeing her at home, seeing her with Lucas, seeing her be a little bit sexual, those are fun sides of Cuddy that you don’t normally get to see. But, yeah, I think she’s too busy to be much more than that.

Q: Given that House’s pessimistic attitude toward life is such a key element of the show, do you think that the show would still be able to have the same effect if your character and House were in a happy relationship?

L. Edelstein: Well, I don’t think just because people are in a relationship that they’re happy. I don’t think relationships necessarily make people happy. You just are happy or you’re not happy. So, I think if they were ever to get together, there would be no loss in the misery level.

Source: House is Right
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Fév - 9:32

Spoilers toujours Wink

House's Dr. Lisa Cuddy unplugged

By Alex Strachan, Canwest News ServiceFebruary 5, 2010

If you know who Lisa Edelstein is or, better yet, if you know who Dr. Lisa Cuddy is and you always thought Cuddy got short shrift in the TV medical drama House, rest easy.

This Monday's episode of House - Feb. 8, for those who plan their week by the wall calendar - revolves around Princeton Plainsboro's over-stressed, over-worked hospital administrator, or Dean of Medicine.

For five, going-on-six seasons now, Cuddy has had to put up with Dr. Feelbad and his frequent demands, all the while juggling difficult patients, grasping medical supply distributors, avaricious insurance salesman and pay-now-and-pay-later HMOs.

In recent episodes, Cuddy has become attached - though not officially wedded, at least not yet - to a boyfriend she's only now realizing she can't quite trust. She's adopted a baby, too, having learned she can never have children of her own. The baby needs around-the-clock attention, which is a tricky high-wire act for a professional woman who routinely puts in a 16-hour day. Monday's episode is called "5 to 9" - a clever title, and cute, too - and the other day Edelstein sat in on a conference call to promote the episode and to assure reporters that, no, Lisa Edelstein is not on the edge of a nervous breakdown, even though Lisa Cuddy might be.

"I'm a bit fickle," Edelstein said, describing Lisa the actress and not Lisa the fictional hospital administrator. House, though, has proven to be "a good six years of satisfaction."

That's rare in TV, especially in a culture where many TV series barely last a season, let alone six.

Monday's episode, Edelstein admitted, was particularly satisfying.

"There are a lot of things I like about it - in addition to the fact that you get a real glimpse of what it means to run a hospital," Edelstein said. "I've seen complaints that people don't think Cuddy's very good at her job. I don't think they really know what her job is. Now you're about to get a really clear view of that."

Edelstein likes the contrast between her boyfriend-of-the-moment and her sexually tense history with Dr. House.

"On the one hand, you see this kind of uncomplicated ease with which she connects with this guy who just keeps showing up. He shows up and wants to be there, as opposed to the guy that she had this long, deep, fascinating back-and-forth with that she can't seem to stay clear of. House still means a lot in her world, and he affects her world. I think there are a lot of levels there, and that's fun to play."

Not that Edelstein is privy to any inside information about where her character's relationships are going to take her over the course of the season.

"I don't know, because they don't tell me," Edelstein said.

By "they," she means David Shore, House's London, Ont.-born creator, head writer and show runner, and Katie Jacobs, House's senior executive producer.

"I would hate to guess," Edelstein continued. "That said, I think that sometimes you just want to be in the relationship that looks good on paper and that is the relationship you think you're supposed to be in. But I'm not sure that really works. So, if and when it doesn't work, then I guess what you would do is give it a shot with the thing that excites you the most.

"I know that sounds like a spoiler, but it isn't really, because I haven't the faintest idea what's happening."

Edelstein sees "5 to 9" as filling in the blanks for House shut-ins, about what Cuddy does with her day when Dr. House isn't causing trouble for her.

"It makes the picture more complete. Now you know what other things are on her plate when House is causing problems for her. When he interrupts her in the hallway to debate a case, it often has nothing to do with what she's doing the rest of her day. She has to focus, deal with it, resolve it and move on. Now you know what she's moving on to, and I think it's fun to see that."

House airs Monday on Global and Fox at 8 ET/PT.
©️ Copyright (c) Canwest News Service

Source: Montrealgazette
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Fév - 10:07

Will 2010 be the year of Huddy?

Thursday, February 4 2010, 14:45 GMT
By Dan French, US TV Editor

Warning: This entry contains spoilers about season six, episode thirteen of House which some fans may prefer to avoid!

Season six of House has been all about change. The movie-style opener ventured away from Princeton Plainsboro to the dark corner of a psychiatric unit, Jennifer Morrison has been cut from the cast, and the producers are giving us episodes focused on - would you believe it - characters other than Dr. House! Last year, Robert Sean Leonard stepped into the spotlight in a Wilson-centric ep, and now it's Cuddy's turn to shine. Ahead of her episode, we caught up with actress Lisa Edelstein to discuss J.Mo's departure, the arrival of Lucas, and her alter ego's will-they-won't-they romance with House.

What was it like having an episode focused on Cuddy?
"It was really exciting because I've been working with these people for a very long time and to be given that kind of opportunity was really special. They sent me the scripts a while ago so that I could make notes about dialogue or storylines and make script suggestions. That's not normal for our process! Even during filming, I felt like I had a lot more power in terms of the directing and I loved it. I was there 16 hours a day, which is hard work, but it was good."

What do you hope people take away from the episode?
"There's a lot of things I like about the episode. You get a real glimpse into what it is to run a hospital. Now you get a clear view of what Cuddy's job is."

Will there be a bigger insight into her relationships with Lucas and House?
"On one hand you see this uncomplicated guy who showed up and wants to be there, versus this guy who she's had this long, deep, fascinating back and forth with who she can't seem to steer clear of. You see how he affects her world. Sometimes you want to be in a relationship that looks good on paper and that is the relationship that you think you're supposed to be in. I'm not sure that that really works. When/if that doesn't work, I guess you'd give it a shot with the thing that excites you most."

A lot of fans have expressed their dislike for Lucas. What is it that Cuddy sees in him that no-one else can?
"I think he shows up and helps her with her life. He's uncomplicated and very loyal and he has sex with her! Those things mean a lot to someone like her, but the questions remains: Will that be enough? Right now, it's something she needed to explore having because she's been alone for a long time and chasing after House, who was completely unavailable. This season, suddenly he turns around and says he's available, but it's years that this has been going on. It's not so easy."

Do you think she'd be with Lucas if she didn't have a baby?
"Having a child has changed her view about relationships - absolutely. She really needs somebody she can rely on. I don't think anyone can fully prepare for having a child and what that means for your world. She needs reliable people in her life."

House and Cuddy begin to repair their relationship in '5 to 9'. Will that continue to evolve?
"They don't really tell me, but I really liked it because there is something really special between House and Cuddy. They have history and there really is a lot of weight to it. It's a very confusing thing to have in your life!"

Do you think the show would lose some of its magic if House and Cuddy were in a relationship?
"I don't think that just because people are in a relationship, they're happy. Relationships don't make people happy. If they were ever to get together, there would be no loss in the misery level!"

How do you think season six is shaping up without Jennifer Morrison as Cameron?
"Well she's been in season six a bit. It's really strange to be missing a character that has been around for a long time. But I love our writers and I love what they're doing. Of course I miss her and it was great when she came back - that was tons of fun."

Did the atmosphere on set change when she left?
"Not really - we don't all work together all of the time. For example, most of my scenes are with Hugh or Robert - I don't have a lot of scenes with the team. I think for them, they may have felt the difference more. Jennifer and I rarely had scenes by ourselves."

Would you be interested in following in Hugh's footsteps and directing an episode?
"No, I don't think I'll write or direct an episode. Writing an episode would be an enormous challenge because they work six months on these pieces, finding diseases that can be confused with other things and that you can tell stories with - it's a very complicated process!"

The Cuddy-centric episode of House airs Monday, February 8 at 8pm on Fox.

Source: Digital-Spy
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 13 Fév - 19:17

Lisa Edelstein: I've Come To Terms With Not Being A Mother

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 90107A1_EDELSTEIN_B-GR_05

She may not be a mom in real life, but Lisa Edelstein, 41, is having a chance to experience motherhood through the eyes of her character, Dr. Lisa Cuddy on the hit medical series House. In an interview with Parade, Edelstein gave a glimpse into her thoughts on being a single parent, taking risks, and how her being in her forties has made her comfortable in her "own skin."

On playing a single mom.

"Life has changed for Cuddy since she became a foster parent. I don't think that anyone can prepare for raising a child. I think it's one of those jobs that is far more overwhelming than you could ever expect and far more satisfying than you can ever expect. For me, just being how old I am, I know I don't want to be a single mom. I really would rather make it a two-person job. But I've also come to terms with not being a mother at all. I'm actually really good with either direction that my life can take as being a valid experience. But as Cuddy, I feel I'm representing single working moms and I feel they're unsung heroines."

On taking risks in life.
"You can't do things unexpected in life if you're not willing to take a risk, and it's easier to risk your own life than it is for your parent to watch you take risks. It's very, very hard for parents to see children doing things that aren't a solid path. I've been through that."

On being confident.
"I was pretty shy when I was young, but you get self confidence. I think it just builds over time. I've always thrown myself into different kinds of experiences, sometimes into really bad things. But, you grow up. You become more of a woman and you know yourself. I think knowing yourself is a wonderful thing especially when you're in your 40's and you're kind of in your skin. Life is not so confusing anymore."

Diehard House fans that are waiting to see if a relationship will pan out between Dr. Cuddy and Dr. House, played by Hugh Laurie, at some point will have to continue to wait. Edelstein tells Parade, "I don't know because the writers don't tell me, so I would hate to guess." You can catch a brand new episode of house when it returns to Fox on March 8th at 8pm.

Credit: Parade
Photos: Bauer-Griffin

Source: Celebrity Baby Scoop
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeLun 15 Fév - 15:19

Regardez Lisa Edelstein de Dr House se mettre... totalement nue sous la douche !

News publiée Aujourd'hui, Le Lundi 15 Février 2010 à 12:30

Les beautés de la série Dr House sont nombreuses : la princesse Olivia Wilde (alias Numéro 13) a fait tourner les têtes dans un épisode torride de la saison 5 (une scène lesbienne que vous verrez le 23 février sur TF1...), et Lisa Edelstein (alias Dr Cuddy) excite régulièrement la curiosité de ces messieurs grâce à une tension sexuelle omniprésente avec l'indomptable Gregory House (joué par Hugh Laurie).

Depuis plusieurs saisons, l'attirance que les deux médecins ont l'un pour l'autre est évidente : entre attraction et répulsion, ces deux là n'arrivent pas à se passer l'un de l'autre. Si Greg est accro à la vicodine, il l'est aussi de sa supérieure hiérarchique... Quant à Cuddy, impossible pour elle de dire non à son meilleur diagnosticien de Plainsboro.

Terriblement sexy, Lisa Edelstein assume son statut à 43 ans. Et dans le Télé Star, elle en dit plus sur la cinquième saison (actuellement diffusée le mardi soir sur TF1) et la sixième saison (diffusée aux Etats-Unis) dans lesquelles elle a été obligée de se mettre à nu... dans tous les sens du terme !

Après le strip-tease de la saison 4 (un fantasme de House dans lequel Cuddy joue l'effeuilleuse en petite écolière), le baiser de la saison 5 (voir vidéo), vous découvrirez dans la saison 6, une Cuddy... NUE SOUS LA DOUCHE ! Voilà qui pourrait plaire à notre lubrique Greg House...

Mais d'ailleurs, dans la vraie vie, Lisa Edelstein pourrait-elle tomber amoureuse d'un personnage comme House ? Elle répond, ce que toutes les femmes pensent : "Les hommes de la trempe de House sont malheureusement très attirants... Spécialement pour les femmes qui ont un caractère bien trempé. [...] C'est à la fois frustrant, terriblement stimulant et très attirant pour elle [le personnage de Cuddy]". Elle prêche des converties...

Et pour la scène dans laquelle elle apparaît nue (épisode intitulé 6to9), Lisa raconte : "[Les hommes de l'équipe technique] se sont tous comportés comme de vrais gentlemen. Du moins, ce que j'ai pu entendre ! [...] La série est diffusée aux États-Unis sur une chaîne de grand public, donc interdiction de voir des seins nus à l'écran. Mais, si l'on souhaite voir un dos nu, forcément l'actrice ne doit rien avoir sur les seins. La seule chose qu'on vous propose, c'est une sorte de sparadrap pour couvrir le bout de vos seins. C'est ridicule, donc franchement non ! [...] Donc, au bout du compte, j'ai préféré avoir les seins nus. [...] En Amérique, on a l'impression que voir les seins nus d'une femme, c'est presque diabolique. Comme si cela allait rendre les hommes fous et que cela inciterait les gamins à avoir des rapports sexuels plus tôt...."

Très hot... mais la sexy Américaine n'oublie pas d'où elle vient. Elle l'évoque, tout en pudeur : "Je suis américaine depuis deux génération, d'origine juive. Ma famille vient d'Europe de l'Est : Moldavie, Pologne... elle vivait dans ces petits villages qui changeaient de frontières de pays tous les quatre matins. [Je n'ai plus de famille là-bas]. Ils sont tous morts sous le régime nazi. Mais ma famille proche vit en Amérique."

Enfant traumatisée par son passé, la voilà devenue bombe sexuelle : Lisa ne nous laisse pas indifférents... La preuve avec ses scènes les plus torrides de la série Dr House. C'est Hugh qui doit être content... et nous aussi !

Source: PurePeople

PS: j'ai pas corrigé les fautes de l'article Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_lol
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Fév - 9:53

LISA EDELSTEIN (DR HOUSE) devient maman… à la télé

Attention spoiler: un enfant débarque dans la vie de Lisa Edelstein. L’héroïne de Dr House n’est pas enceinte mais décide de devenir famille d’accueil.

“La vie de Cuddy va changer en devenant famille d’accueil, révèle Lisa Edelstein. Je ne crois pas que quiconque puisse se préparer à élever un enfant. Je crois que c’est une de ces tâches toujours plus immenses qu’on ne l’imagine et plus enrichissantes aussi.”

Mais cela reste un rôle de composition. Contrairement à Hugh Laurie, elle n’a pas d’enfant. Et à 41 ans, l’actrice, célibataire, ne se voit pas fonder un foyer seule.

“Moi, vu mon âge, je ne veux pas être une mère célibataire. Je préfèrerais vraiment qu’on soit deux. Je me suis aussi fait à l’idée que, peut-être, je n’aurais pas d’enfant du tout.”

Source: Parade, Mars 2010
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 19 Fév - 10:23

Interview: Lisa Edelstein from House
Submitted on 02.05.2010 - 01:40:24 pm by curlie731

We had the pleasure of talking with Lisa Edelstein from House about the upcoming episode of House centering on Cuddy, the love triangle between Cuddy, Lucas, and House, and how she brings herself into her role.

I'm just wondering if you think Cuddy is the "risotto" of all roles, in that it leaves you totally satisfied.

Lisa Edelstein: Definitely for now. I'm a bit fickle. So, I think a good seven years of satisfaction will lead me to the next phase.

In this episode in which we're going to see things through your eyes, will we also be seeing things through the eyes of the former queen of downtown?

Lisa Edelstein: No. Cuddy is definitely not the queen of downtown. That's reserved only for me.

Would your friends be surprised from your old New York days how you've evolved into such an established role?

Lisa Edelstein: I think, it's nice. It was a very special group of people, way back when, of a lot of great talent and not a lot of commercial value. So, it's nice when anybody you know has a good turn in life, and I really enjoy seeing my friends from those days. They're always really supportive and excited.

Did that have any impact on the way you approached this role, those old days when you were the queen of society?

Lisa Edelstein: You're giving me a lot more credit than I actually deserve, but not really. It doesn't really apply to this character. It certainly is a part of the tapestry of my life. But, Cuddy is a much more controlled, serious, wonder woman. She cannot be as playful.

What do you hope that people glean from this episode, aside from Cuddy has a lot on her plate on any given day? What do you hope their take away is as far as your character that they might not have picked up on over the past years?

Lisa Edelstein: Well, there's a lot of things I like about the episode in addition to the fact that you get a real glimpse into what it means to run a hospital. Because sometimes you see complaints that people don't think that Cuddy's very good at her job. I don't really think they know what her job is. Now you get a clearer view of that.

I like the difference between her relationship with Lucas and her relationship with House. I think on one hand you see this kind of uncomplicated ease with this guy who's just showing up. He shows up. He actually does his best and shows up and wants to be there versus the guy that she had this long, deep, fascinating, back-and-forth with that she can't seem to steer clear of and what he actually means in her world, how he affects her world. So, I think there's a lot of levels to it.

The episode hints at the occasional disconnect with Lucas. Do you think if she does end up bailing on that romance it'll be to go to House or just to not be with Lucas?

Lisa Edelstein: I don't know, because they don't tell me. So, I would hate to guess. But, I that think sometimes you just want to be in the relationship that looks good on paper and that is the relationship you think you're supposed to be in. But, I'm not sure that that really works.

So, when and if that doesn't work, I guess what you would do is really give it a shot with the thing that excites you most. But that's going to sound like a spoiler, and it actually isn't because I haven't the faintest idea what's happening.

One of my favorite moments in the "Wilson" episode earlier this year was the scene where Wilson was doing something completely, unrelated to anything that involved House. It really did impress on me that, "Wow! Wilson really does have a life and career that doesn't involve House." How interesting to see that, and again, with you, you get to have those moments, too. Is that really cool and fun and interesting for you?

Lisa Edelstein: I think so. I hope the audience thinks so, because again, it is really nice to see, to fill in the blanks, and to make the picture more complete. So that you know when House is causing problems for Cuddy, what the rest of the things on Cuddy's plate are. When they interrupt something in the hallway to have a debate about a case that has nothing to do with what she's doing and the rest of her day, how she has to focus and deal with it and resolve it and move on. I mean, I just think it is fun to see that. It is fun to fill in the blanks.

You mentioned before that one of the ways you were unlike Cuddy was the clothes, that Cuddy wears clothes that you can't run in, and that that would cramp your style. After a few more years of playing her, do you think that maybe there's a little bit of a free spirit kind of hidden away from everybody, just because she's the boss?

Lisa Edelstein: Well, I don't think she has time to be the free spirit that she might be. I think her days are completely filled. She has to be up at 4:30 in the morning and she works until 9:00 at night. She is a real go-getter with an enormous amount of energy, doing an enormous amount everyday for a lot of people. That kind of responsibility fills up every inch of your world.

So, a lot of fans have expressed their, I guess, anger or just dislike about the Cuddy-Lucas relationship? What do you think it is that Cuddy sees in Lucas that no one else can?

Lisa Edelstein: I think he shows up. I think he helps her with her life. He's uncomplicated, very loyal, and has sex with her. I think that those things mean a lot to somebody who's got a world like hers, which can be very overwhelming. The question remains, "Is that enough?"

But I think for right now, it's something she really needed to explore having because she's been alone for a while, a long time and kind of chasing after a House that was completely unavailable. So, this season, suddenly he turns around and announces he's available, but it's years that this has been going on. It's not so easy.

So, you've played this character for a while now. How do you think Cuddy's changed over the years?

Lisa Edelstein: Well, I don't think characters change. I think they become more revealed. I don't think you really can change a character on a show. David Shore was talking about this, as well, a while back, because if you change the character, then the dynamic changes.

I think what happen is in the first season of any episode, as the audience, you're presented with a vague picture of these people. You, as an audience member, project onto them your idea of who they are and how they fit. As the years go by and the writers get to write more deeply about each individual, they just expose themselves little by little. I don't mean that in a nude way. Although, actually I do because that's pretty much what happened with my character. Every season, I become more and more disrobed.

What was it like having Jennifer Morrison back on the set?

Lisa Edelstein: Lovely. Jennifer is a great girl, wonderful to be around and smart and funny and it was great.

Any kind of fun, behind-the-scenes things you can share?

Lisa Edelstein: Not really. We don't have that kind of set. We work really hard and then have witty banter.

I know you don't know about what's coming up ahead, but do you think that Cuddy would have settled, well, if settle's the right word, for the guy she's with right now if she hadn't had the child?

Lisa Edelstein: I think that having a child definitely changed her attitude about relationships, absolutely. I think him being in her life is really directly related to that. She really needs somebody she can rely on.

I don't think anyone can really fully prepare for having a child. I don't think there's any way of preparing for what that means to your world. This is a woman who already had a really full world. She needs reliable people in her life.

How do you think season six is shaping up without Jennifer Morrison as Cameron?

Lisa Edelstein: Well, she's been in season six. It's always strange to be missing a character that has been around for a long time. So, it's really hard to answer that question. However, I love our writers and I love what they're doing. Of course, we miss her and she was recently back. That was tons of fun. I don't really know what else to say.

Did the atmosphere on set change when she left?

Lisa Edelstein: Not really. We don't all work together all the time. So, for example, most of my scenes are with Hugh or Robert. I don't have a lot of scenes with the team. I think maybe for them they could feel the difference more. Jennifer and I rarely had scenes by ourselves together, even in the five years we were both around at the same time. So if we shoot ten days and I'm there three out of those ten days, I see only whoever I'm in the scene with.

What was it like in an episode focused on Cuddy?

Lisa Edelstein: It was really exciting. It was exciting because I've been working with these people for a very long time and to be given that kind of opportunity was really special. They sent me the script weeks earlier than usual, where I could have notes about dialog, notes about story line; make script suggestions, which is not normal for our process at House. Even during filming, I just felt like I had a lot more power in terms of interacting with the writer and director. I really loved it. Plus, I was there 16 hours a day, which is a lot of hard work. But, it's really fun to set the pace and the tone of the stage, to be given that opportunity, especially with people that I've known for quite some time.

House and Cuddy seem to begin to repair their relationship just a little bit, in "5 to 9". Really for the first time, I think, since almost from the beginning of the season. Is that going to continue to evolve?

Lisa Edelstein: Again, they really don't tell me what the goal is. But I did really like that and I liked the way it looked next to her relationship with Lucas because there is something very special between House and Cuddy that also is historical and deeply complicated, but has a nice weight to it, which is a very confusing thing to have in your life when you're trying to do what you think is the right thing on paper.

Do you have any acting plans beyond House? Or, would you like to write or direct an episode like Hugh Laurie has done?

Lisa Edelstein: No, I don't think I'm going to write or direct an episode. Writing an episode would be an enormous challenge because they work about six months on these cases in trying to find diseases that can be confused for other things, yet you can tell a story with that's interesting. I mean, it's a very complicated process. Watching Hugh do the directing, it actually was really a little more inspiring, because I hadn't really thought about it before. Ultimately, I'm just thinking of things that will interest me when House is finally done, which I don't even know when that is, and in the meantime, just trying to see as much of the world as I possibly can.

Besides seeing the script so early, what surprised you most about this episode when you first read it?

Lisa Edelstein: What surprised me most? That I was in every scene. It never happened to me before on the show. I kind of had an idea of what was happening, so it didn't take me totally by surprise. They gave me a heads-up. I just didn't know how they were going to do it.

And you said that you took the opportunity to suggest some script changes. What change are you most proud of?

Lisa Edelstein: I don't know. If I tell you that, then you'll know what the scene looked like before and it'll spoil scenes. It was some relationship stuff on both sides, really, Lucas stuff and House stuff. Some were changes and some were just tone, like talking about tone and being able to participate in that process and learn what it is that David had in mind and what he was trying to say. What Tommy had in mind, what he was trying to say. Just kind of have more involvement in their process in allowing my sense of things to have some power, too.

During the filming process during this episode, did you ever think, "Wow! I can relate to Dr. Cuddy in this episode." Like her life is so busy and it's such a balancing act?

Lisa Edelstein: Well, absolutely; she's trying to do everything. I'm just glad there is an episode that shows how much it is she actually has to do, how much is on her plate. Representing single moms, and single working moms and what they do is always nice because they're unsung heroines.

So, I saw the episode, and I noticed that Cuddy practices yoga, which I believe you do as well.

Lisa Edelstein: Yes.

Were there any other attributes about yourself that you were able to transfer to your character in this episode?

Lisa Edelstein: Attributes about myself, of course, I play Cuddy, so she is a part of me; but she's much more serious and has much more on her plate and is responsible for many more people than I actually am. I think that seeing her at home, seeing her with Lucas, seeing her be a little bit sexual, those are fun sides of Cuddy that you don't normally get to see. But, yeah, I think she's too busy to be much more than that.

So, given that House's pessimistic attitude toward life is such a key element of the show, do you think that the show would still be able to have the same effect if your character and House were in a happy relationship?

Lisa Edelstein: Well, I don't think just because people are in a relationship that they're happy. I don't think relationships necessarily make people happy. You just are happy or you're not happy. So, I think if they were ever to get together, there would be no loss in the misery level.

Official House Site: www.fox.com/house

Source: Fanbolt
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 9:37

Lisa Edelstein : “House est l’homme le plus sexy du monde”

De notre correspondant à Hollywood, Victor Dardez, le mardi 23 février 2010 à 04:00

Devenue célèbre dans le monde entier grâce à son rôle du docteur Cuddy, Lisa Edelstein se confie en exclusivité à France-Soir.
Plus les saisons avancent et plus sa relation tumultueuse avec le Dr House flirte avec la passion. Lisa Edelstein évoque ses succès et son rapprochement, pour la série, avec Hugh Laurie.

FRANCE-SOIR. Etes-vous surpris par le succès de Dr House ?
LISA EDELSTEIN. Pas vraiment. Les scénaristes font un travail tellement brillant que je savais dès le départ que cette série plairait à de nombreuses personnes. Il faut être vraiment un mauvais acteur pour ne pas être capable de jouer un personnage dans une série aussi bien écrite.

Y a-t-il des ressemblances entre vous et le Dr. Cuddy ?
Oui, dans le sens où nous voulons toujours avoir raison et où nous travaillons toutes les deux très dur, même si je pense profiter beaucoup plus de la vie que mon personnage.

Quel rapport entretenez-vous avec la médecine ?
Mon père était un docteur et j’avais parfois l’opportunité de le suivre aux urgences des hôpitaux et de toucher certains appareils comme les électrochocs pour réanimer les gens. Le milieu médical m’a toujours fascinée, il ne m’a jamais fait peur.

Que pensez-vous du Dr. House ?
C’est l’homme le plus sexy du monde. Sa folie, son excentricité, son mauvais caractère font de lui un être exceptionnel. Je comprends pourquoi des millions de femmes sont folles de lui.

Et Hugh Laurie ?
C’est quelqu’un d’extrêmement intelligent. Il sait comment souder une équipe, c’est un vrai leader et un grand travailleur qui parvient à marcher en permanence avec une canne, à imiter l’accent américain alors qu’il est britannique, et qui peut prononcer à la chaîne des mots de médecine en latin très compliqués. Il est aussi, et surtout, doté d’un grand sens de l’humour qui le rend également irrésistible.

N’avez-vous pas eu peur de faire plusieurs strip-teases devant lui ?
Vous savez, les actrices sont bien souvent considérées comme des prostituées, donc cela ne nous change pas vraiment de notre quotidien (rire). Pour cette séquence, j’aurais aimé que les scénaristes me préviennent plus tôt, j’aurais mangé moins de pain. Je me suis cependant vraiment sentie belle durant ces scènes grâce à Hugh, qui a toujours été là pour me soutenir et pour apprécier ce que je faisais sans avoir un comportement mal placé à mon égard.

Vous étiez naguère connue pour être une danseuse de nuit dans des célèbres clubs new yorkais…
Oui, j’avais la chance d’être invitée dans les endroits très branchés de la ville et je suis devenue célèbre en allant danser entre amis dans des discothèques très prisées.

Qu’aimez-vous faire lorsque vous ne travaillez pas ?
J’adore voyager, partir à la découverte de nouveaux lieux. Je suis aussi très impliquée dans la protection des animaux et je passe mon temps libre avec deux chiens que j’ai sauvés d’un chenil. Ils font totalement partie de ma famille.

Vous êtes devenue l’une des actrices de télévision les plus sollicitées à Hollywood. Enfant, étiez-vous déjà populaire à l’école ?
Absolument pas. J’étais considérée comme le vilain petit canard. J’avais seulement trois copines et j’avais du mal à communiquer avec les gens de mon âge. J’ai connu une enfance un peu délicate à cause de ça.

Edition France Soir du mardi 23 février 2010 page 3
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Fév - 18:56

'House' Calls on Lisa
From 'Queen' to dean, Fox TV's Dr. Cuddy is cutting-edge complex
February 18, 2010 - Michael Elkin, Arts & Entertainment Editor

Where to go after you've been a conquest of George Costanza?

Smell the coffee? Smell the kasha! For Lisa Edelstein, everything has been looking up. Indeed, the "Risotto Girl" of "Seinfeld" has never felt more ... fulfilled.

"Definitely for now," says the satiated star of Fox's "House," in which she plays not-so-cuddly Cuddy, dean of medicine at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital.

If life has taught her anything, however, finding fulfillment is a full-time job. "I'm a bit fickle. So, I think a good seven years of satisfaction [as Dr. Lisa Cuddy] will lead me to the next phase."

There's not much to faze her: From "Queen" to dean -- the actress once called the "Queen of Downtown"and known as Lisa E. for her club capers on the New York scene, is as wildly funny as Cuddy is cutting-edge corporate. (Or at least she had been until last week's episode of "5 to 9," which put a stethoscope to the character's private life and found its heart beating a little bit racier.)

If Edelstein's role as Cuddy, M.D., is empty of clichés, maybe it's because it all hits home: The Jewish home she was raised in was always on its own house call; Dad Alvin was a pediatrician at Chilton Memorial Hospital in New Jersey.
Does Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) have heart problems, splitting her affection between House (Hugh Lurie, above) and Lucas (Michael Weston, below)?

Not Off-Base, Just Off-Off-Broadway
Wayne's world?

Indeed, the Wayne, N.J., raised social butterfly-to-be was a monarch of the club scene -- she is mentioned in Disco Bloodbath, James St. James' 1999 chronicle of what was up downtown -- and still has that offbeat edge that is at once ingratiating and in-keeping with her off-off-Broadway résumé, which includes "Positive Me," an AIDS musical she penned, composed and starred in.

She is proof-positive that there is no "Seinfeld" curse -- at least, for its guest stars. As Karen, the woman George bed and bored, Edelstein did for risotto what Meg Ryan did for the turkey sandwich in that infamous delicious deli scene when Harry met Sally -- and the rest of the world met the wonders of a good cold-cut sandwich.

But then, Edelstein has never gone cold turkey, going from one good performance to another: She received great notices as the lesbian daughter of a less-than-gay Jewish home in the short-lived "Relativity"; was on-call as Rob Lowe's call-girl girlfriend in "The West Wing"; and portrayed an Orthodox mother enmeshed in "Family Law."

Keep the faith? She did that, too, as Ben Stiller's girlfriend in a comedy of unorthodox Jewish entanglements, "Keeping the Faith."

And now, she believes in Cuddy: "As the years go by and the writers get to write more deeply about each individual, they just expose themselves little by little."

All the nudes fit to print: "I don't mean that in a nude way," and then she reconsiders.

"Although actually, I do, because that's pretty much what happened with my character. Every season I become more and more disrobed," she says.

Meanwhile, she wears the love-hate relationship with Dr. House like a badge of honor.

As does she the coverage of motherhood.

"I think that having a child definitely changed [Cuddy's] attitude about relationships," says the 43-year-old actress, whose character dealt with adopting a child after artificial insemination proved less than a fertile process.

"Representing single moms and single working moms and what they do is always nice because they're unsung heroines."

Hum a few bars if you know the words to "Jewish heroines" as well.

Many of Edelstein's characters in film and on TV have been searing symbols of strong working Jewish women weighed down in a man's world, whether it be "Huddy" -- as her love-to-hate-him relationship with House is called by her many fans -- or in other roles.

The actress who started out hosting a series on MTV must have her mensch-TV now. And she has accomplished this with Cuddy, whose conflict with the cantankerous House operates on a number of levels; she was, in fact, the doctor who operated on him against his will, leaving him walking the line ... with a cane.

A writer for Salon.com hailed the sexy yet stately Cuddy as one who "clicks through the halls of the fictional Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital in low-cut sweaters and pencil skirts, bringing incredible Jewy glamour to prime time."

Jewy? Well ... Jewish anyway.

Much like the woman herself, who has reveled in the past in the wonders of Sukkot, Shabbat dinners and "being a New York Jew."

And as far as the possibility of Cuddy and House finding the ultimate Rx for life in a permanent hook-up, I.V. or otherwise -- actually, their characters, years earlier, pre-meddling at the hospital, had a one-night fling -- odds are a health-care bill will be passed unanimously by Congress before any sexual congress again between the characters.

Jumping the shark -- House -- would probably mean "jumping the shark" for the TV series.

And there's no HMO that would cover the complaints to follow from viewers who enjoy the injection of sexual tension on the "House."

Source: Jewish Exponent
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 9:30

Lisa apparaitra début mai dans la "Walk With Oprah And Friends For 10 Charities" !

A suivre... Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Mar - 16:37

Une chanson consacrée à Lisa, ici Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 164564
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Avr - 9:53

DE PROMOCIÓN
Lisa Edelstein, Cuddy en la serie 'House', visitará España
Martes, 06 de Abril de 2010
FórmulaTV.com

La directora del hospital Princeton-Plainsboro, Lisa Cuddy, aterrizará la próxima semana en España para promocionar la exitosa ficción de Cuatro.

Por primera vez una de las actrices protagonistas de 'House' vendrá a España exclusivamente a promocionar la serie. Lisa Edelstein, Lisa Cuddy en la ficción, estará el próximo jueves, 15 de abril, en Madrid para hablar de la serie con la que se ha dado a conocer a medio mundo.

La actriz pasará parte de la mañana y la tarde atendiendo a los medios de comunicación, y evidentemente aprovechará para grabar varias promos tanto para Cuatro como para Fox, responsables junto a Universal de que la actriz venga a nuestro país.

Aunque todavía no está cerrado, según ha conocido FórmulaTV.com, Cuatro negocia en estos momentos la participación o colaboración de la actriz en programas como 'El hormiguero', 'Las mañanas de Cuatro' o su nuevo late show, 'UAU!'.

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 1

La directora del Princeton-Plainsboro hará escala en España aprovechando la gira promocional de 'House' que realizará por diversos países de Europa. Esta será la primera vez que una de las principales protagonistas de 'House' venga para hablar en exclusiva de la ficción y no de algún otro lanzamiento o estreno cinematográfico como suele ser habitual.

En septiembre de 2009, por ejemplo, Olivia Wilde, la doctora más sexy de 'House', desembarcó en España para presentar en exclusiva la nueva fragancia femenina para la que presta su imagen, Desire Me de Escada.

La actriz Lisa Edelstein, ganadora de un Satellite Award en 2005 por su papel en 'House', es junto a Hugh Laurie uno de los rostros más carismáticos y reconocibles de esta ficción que tantas alegrías ha dado a Cuatro desde su estreno, en enero de 2006.

Edelstein comenzó su carrera como actriz realizando pequeñas apariciones como artista invitada en series como 'Seinfeld', 'Just Shoot Me!', 'Frasier' o 'Sports Night, antes de volverse conocida por papeles secundarios en 'El ala oeste de la Casa Blanca', 'Ally McBeal' y 'Felicity'. En 1997, Lisa Edelstein prestó su voz al personaje de Mercy Gravesse en la serie de animación 'Superman'.

Desde 2004, Lisa Edelstein protagoniza el exitoso drama médico de Cuatro y Fox, dando vida a la doctora Lisa Cuddy.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 16 Avr - 10:08

My Favorite Weekend: Lisa Edelstein
The ‘House M.D.’ actress knows L.A.’s vegetarian restaurants well.

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 53322741
Actress Lisa Edelstein poses in her Los Angeles home (Stefano Paltera / Special to The Times / January 28, 2008)

It's difficult now to imagine actress Lisa Edelstein, who plays hospital administrator Dr. Lisa Cuddy on Fox's " House M.D.," as the former Lisa E, New York club scene gadabout and MTV host, but you've got to start somewhere, right? And besides, versatility has always been her forte.

She's portrayed Rob Lowe's call-girl paramour on "The West Wing," James LeGros' transsexual partner on "Ally McBeal," an Orthodox Jew with child-custody problems on "Family Law," David Conrad's lesbian sister on "Relativity" and Jason Alexander's risotto-loving love interest on "Seinfeld."

Away from the cameras, when she's not chatting about her favorite weekends with a perfect stranger, the yoga-practicing vegetarian lives in a century-old L.A. house with her cat and rescue dogs.

Free advice

During the summer, there's an amazing free program on weekends at the California Plaza where they have music and dance performances in a beautiful fountain courtyard. I've seen incredible Thai dancers and diverse music acts, and right next to it is MOCA, with Little Tokyo and Chinatown nearby. There's a lot to see in downtown L.A., and it's getting better all the time.

Vegetarian L.A.

I'm a cook-at-home person, but if I'm going out for dinner, I like Blair's in Silver Lake, which has great food and a romantic atmosphere. It's not a cheap place, but they have a really great chef, and I like the vegetarian curry dish.

I also love Gingergrass on Glendale Boulevard — amazing Vietnamese food. It's much more casual than Blair's, but the food is delicious. I get the vegetarian pho. Inaka on La Brea and M Cafe on Melrose are also good for vegetarians. Inaka is macrobiotic Japanese, and it's very healthful, clean food and extremely consistent. I've been going there for 20 years. M Cafe is a slightly more spicy and flavorful version of macrobiotic food.

Real Food Daily on La Cienega and Cru and Flore Vegan in Silver Lake are also very good. And Elf on Sunset. And I've been meaning to go to Fatty's in Eagle Rock. But, as I said, I'm a good cook, and with the great weekend farmers markets in the area, like the ones in Hollywood and Silver Lake, it's easy to make great dishes.

A perfect brunch place downtown is Bottega Louie. It's a family-friendly restaurant that's good for vegetarians. The open kitchen feels clean, and the food is delicious. It's a little loud but very beautiful. And they don't take reservations. The Pacific Dining Car is another fantastic downtown spot, a real institution. I love that place, and it's open 24 hours.

Thinking local

I love shopping at small boutiques and I hate traffic, so I love it when I can find good places nearby. On the lower end of the price range, there's Pull My Daisy in Sunset Junction, and then a little higher is Confederacy on Hollywood near Vermont. Another really cute place I found the other day is Mohawk General Store at Mohawk and Sunset.

The great outdoors

I think Griffith Park is a fantastic place to spend time. There's a bird sanctuary, the observatory at the top, there's tennis, horseback riding and the park itself for some extraordinary hiking and exploring. Later in the day, you can hear bands rehearsing at the Greek Theatre for their concerts that night. The music kind of floats all through the canyon there.

Some people think Griffith Park is just for kids, but I don't go anywhere near the train or the zoo. I hate zoos; they upset me.

mark.sachs@latimes.com

Copyright ©️ 2010, The Los Angeles Times
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 30 Avr - 7:40

House's Lisa Edelstein Sounds Off on Body Image
Posted on Apr 29th 2010 10:30AM by Vanessa Voltolina

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Prevention-june-cover-240vv42710

So often, the celebrity stories that get the most press focus on fad diets, lose-weight-quick schemes and who's recently packed on the pounds. But for 44-year-old actress Lisa Edelstein, who plays the sexy, confident Dr. Cuddy in Fox's "House," keeping her body healthy through a vegetarian diet and practicing yoga has been a lifelong commitment, not just a quick fix during her time in the limelight.

"I think in the developed world, we eat addictively, and it's hard to find a healthy relationship with food," Edelstein said in Prevention's June issue, on sale May 4. "We have emotional attachments to food from childhood. And it's a mistake when people go on diets -- they're waiting for it to end. You have to find a way to have a relationship."

With childhood obesity in the U.S. at an all-time high, we tend to think Edelstein is right-on about most people's relationship with food. For her part, the actress became a vegetarian at the age of 15 and hasn't looked back. "I was never a big meat eater -- I was always picky," she told Prevention. Being raised in a kosher home also had something to do with it, since, she said, "if you're raised with a food restriction, it's not that difficult to have another kind of food restriction."

At some point, Edelstein recalls dreaming that she was eating chicken, "But in the dream, I understood that it was actually miniature human legs and arms. My brain was connecting muscle and bone to another animal. Once I had made that connection, it just wasn't something I wanted to eat."

The actress loves vegetables, with favorites including broccoli, kale, carrots, Brussels sprouts, string beans, sugar snaps, hearts of romaine and avocado. "I love to cook! One of my favorite things to make is lemongrass soup. It's wonderful, like vegetarian chicken soup -- really good when you don't feel well."

In spite of her health-conscious eating habits from a young age, Edelstein still experienced a shock when she hit puberty later in her teen years. "When I was 19, I went from a size zero to a size 10 in six months," Edelstein told Prevention. "My boobs and my butt grew 3 and a half sizes. Suddenly, I was this voluptuous woman, and I had no idea what to do with my body. I hated it. Eating was so much fun until then. (Now) you sort of have to learn how not to eat potato chips."

To counter her drastically-changing body, the actress has always been active, and has been "doing Mysore [mahy-sawr] style Ashtanga yoga for 14 years. I like it because it's a self-practice-everyone's doing the practice they've learned. The teacher only gives you another pose because you're ready for it."

Source: thatsfit.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeDim 2 Mai - 8:15

Dans la série potin:

Lisa Edelstein : "Je n’ai pas envie d’élever un enfant toute seule"

Info rédaction, publiée le 02 mai 2010

Lisa Edelstein, alias le Dr. Cuddy dans la série Dr. House, pourrait bien être la prochaine mère célibataire d’Hollywood. Elle a en effet récemment révélé qu’elle songeait à la maternité.

"Je n’ai pas envie d’élever un enfant toute seule. Lorsque nous, les femmes, vieillissons, la société nous fait comprendre ce qui est attendu de nous à savoir nous marier, avoir des enfants et être mère. Mais il est possible que tout ne passe pas comme ça. Il existe d’autres options. Nous verrons bien, je n’ai aucune idée précise de ce qu'il se passera", a expliqué Lisa Edelstein, 43 ans.

Ce qui est sûr c’est que l’actrice a bien l’intention de faire les choses à sa manière. "Ça fait bien longtemps que j’ai arrêté de faire de ma vie ce que les autres en attendaient", a révélé la star.

"Si j’attends de trouver l’homme parfait afin de tenter telle ou telle chose, jamais rien ne se passera. C’est pourquoi j’ai pris ma vie en main et que je l’ai menée à ma manière, seule ou avec mes amis. Je suis ouverte à tout ce qui est sain et bon pour moi", a conclu l’actrice.

Source: news-de-stars.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mai - 18:19

Une petite traduction de l'article de Prévention Magazine:

Lisa Edelstein (Dr House) : “Je mange pour ma santé, pas pour ma carrière”

C’est bien la seule à Hollywood à ne pas être accro à un régime. Végétarienne depuis l’adolescence, Lisa Edelstein est une adepte irréductible d’une vie et d’une alimentation saines. Sans Botox, sans chirugie esthétique, elle reste complètement nature à la ville comme à l’écran. Elle ne trouve absolument pas ennuyeux de se passer de viande. “Je mange pour ma santé pas pour ma carrière, confie -t-elle au magazine Prevention. J’adore les légumes. Mes préférés sont les brocolis, le chou, les carottes, les choux de Bruxelles, les haricots… J’aime les coeurs de laitue romaine et les avocats”.

Elle confie qu’à l’âge de 19 ans, elle s’est sentie mal à l’aise dans son corps. “J’ai eu une puberté tardive. En l’espace de six mois, je suis passée de la taille 0 à la taille 10. Mes seins et mes fesses ont pris trois tailles et demi. Tout à coup, je suis devenue voluptueuse, et je ne savais pas quoi faire avec mon corps. Je le détestais. Manger était un vrai plaisir jusque-là.” Pendant quatre ans, Lisa Edelstein n’a plus su ce qu’elle devait manger pour se sentir en parfaite harmonie avec ce corps qu’elle ne reconnaissait plus. Personne ne l’a aidée à comprendre les modifications de son métabolisme.“Vous devez apprendre toute seule à ne pas manger de chips. Je pense que dans les pays développés, il est difficile d’avoir une relation saine avec les aliments. Nous avons dès l’enfance un lien affectif avec les aliments. Et c’est une erreur de suivre des régimes alimentaires. On doit avoir une relation avec la nourriture qui entretient notre corps, et non pas qui le nourrit émotionnellement.”

A 44 ans, l’actrice n’a toujours pas de chéri ni d’enfant. Elle confie qu’elle pense, toutefois, à la maternité. “Mais je ne veux pas faire d’enfant toute seule, confie-t-elle. Quand on est petite, on rêve au package complet : mariage, enfants, maternité. Mais cela n’arrive pas…C’est drôle de voir le tournant. Il faudra l’aborder, bientôt, mais peut-on prendre cette direction en paix? Alors… on verra bien. Je n’ai aucune idée de ce qui se passera.” En attendant le moment où son horloge biologique sonnera la fin de ses espérances d’être mère, Lisa se contente de goûter le moment présent. “J’ai cessé d’attendre que ma vie ressemble à ce que l’on dit. Si j’attends l’homme parfait ou telle ou telle chose, je n’avancerai jamais.”

Source: doggybuzz
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mai - 7:43

'House,' 'West Wing' actress finds D.C. 'bizarre'
By: Nikki Schwab and Tara Palmeri
Washington Examiner
05/06/10 9:00 PM EDT

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 050710_edelstein
Actress Lisa Edelstein spent time Thursday on the Hill
talking with former Sen. Bill Frist, among others, about
Save the Children

"House" actress Lisa Edelstein may think she doesn't know Washington, but she seems to have the place pinpointed pretty well.

"What's interesting in D.C. is that these people run the world, but they're still excited to see somebody on TV. I just find that bizarre," she told Yeas & Nays. "It's like a different kind of high school student that goes to D.C. versus that goes to Hollywood, but they are each really ambitiously seeking something out."

For her inaugural lobbying trip, Edelstein spent Thursday talking to the likes of Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., and Rep. Carol Shea-Porter, D-N.H., for the organization Save the Children. She advocated for a program that trains community medical workers for $150 a pop.

"It took me a lot more than that to put myself through college and end up a fake doctor," Edelstein said.

She also spent time "not arguing" with former Sen. Bill Frist, who serves as chairman of Save the Children's "Survive to 5" campaign.

"He really is far more conservative than me, but in a lot of ways we cross paths," she said. "We talked about the fact that I think we can't fight AIDS properly in this country until we fight the really idiotic attitudes towards homosexuality," she said.

How did Frist react?

"He just listened," Edelstein said.

This may have been Edelstein's Hill debut, but she's had memorable moments in Washington before. Since she played an escort on the first season of "The West Wing," she snagged an invitation to a White House Correspondents dinner.

"When I played the hooker on 'West Wing' and we were all invited to the last presidential roast of Clinton's. I was very popular at that party," she laughed. "Everybody wanted to talk to the hooker."

---------------------------------------------

Press release:

WASHINGTON, DC -- (Marketwire) -- 05/06/10 -- Actress Lisa Edelstein made a House call to Capitol Hill today to encourage U.S. leaders to make sure lifesaving health care reaches babies and toddlers who need it most in all corners of the world. Nearly 24,000 children under 5 die every day from preventable and treatable causes due to the lack of basic health care. Yet, simple solutions -- like antibiotics to treat infection and oral rehydration solutions to treat dehydration -- delivered by local health workers could help most of these children survive.

Edelstein, who plays Dr. Cuddy on the Fox Television drama House, came to Washington to help Save the Children and the Ad Council launch a national public service campaign called "See Where the Good Goes." The multi-media campaign seeks to show Americans that they can have a significant impact on saving and improving the lives of at-risk children and newborns by supporting the delivery of lifesaving health care through local health workers.

Edelstein lends her voice to a campaign radio public service announcement that profiles a local hero and health worker in Ethiopia, and encourages Americans to go to www.GoodGoes.org to find out the many ways they can help the good go further.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mai - 11:01

HOUSE STAR EDELSTEIN URGES POLITICIANS TO HELP SICK MUMS AND BABIES

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)
2010-05-07 09:21:21 -

HOUSE star LISA EDELSTEIN is leading a new campaign to force politicians to boost world healthcare for mums and babies.
The actress, who plays hospital boss Dr. Lisa Cuddy in the hit TV medic al drama, visited party leaders on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. on Th ursday (06May10) on behalf of charity Save the Children.
Edelstein called on top politicians to advocate for improved health car e for mothers and their children all over the globe.
She used her big day in Washington to launch a national public service campaign, called See Where the Good Goes. The multi-media campaign seeks to show Americans that they can have a significant impact on saving and i mproving the lives of at-risk children and newborns by supporting the del ivery of care through local health workers.
Edelstein lends her voice to a campaign radio public service announceme nt that profiles a local hero and health worker in Ethiopia, and encourag es Americans to do what they can to help the cause.
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 7 Mai - 17:04

'HOUSE' STAR LISA EDELSTEIN ON CAPITOL HILL
By Anne Schroeder Mullins | 5/7/10 6:27 AM EDT

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 100507_lisa_edelstein_smile_ap_392_regular
Lisa Edelstein -- or 'Dr. Lisa Cuddy' on the hit show 'House' -- played lobbyist on behalf of Save the Children on Thursday. | Photo by AP

Lisa Edelstein — or "Dr. Lisa Cuddy" on the hit show "House" — played lobbyist on behalf of Save the Children on Thursday.

"It was my first time as a lobbyist," she boasted. "At least I'm not working for big oil or Halliburton."

Getting prepared was tough — though not in the way you might think. "I woke up 4:15 this morning and tried to do my hair in a reasonable way," said Edelstein. "I dressed in an outfit that wouldn't offend Washington, D.C."

Edelstein spoke to various lawmakers about STC's overseas program, which trains people, "mostly women," to become health workers in countries with high infant mortality rates. "In Bangladesh [the program] has decreased the mortality rate by 60 percent," she said.

She visited four offices, sitting with Reps. Carolyn Maloney, Carol Shea Porter, and Carolyn Gluck in Sen. Harry Reid's office with Sen. Dick Durbin's chief of staff. Going over the list she joked, "we like only Carol or Carolyns," because "I'm terrible with names."

But it's true! When asked if she could name her own congressman, she balked. "Don't even ask me, it requires me to remember a name. Barbara Boxer. Now I feel like an idiot. I live on the east side of Hollywood." (That just could be Rep. Xavier Becerra or Rep. Diane Watson.) And in New York, "my neighborhood is really complicated, we still don't know, even the woman who could represent me says she doesn't know."

No one on the Hill Thursday asked her about "House" — but that wasn't going to stop us! So, is Cuddy ever going to hook up with the Hugh Laurie's Dr. Gregory House?

"I think it'll happen at some point," she said. And any end-of-season hints? "If I told you, they'd have to kill me. Or I'd have to kill you. So is it worth your death?" she joked. "It's going to be a really slammin' season finale."

We also wondered whether being in D.C. had any connection to Edelstein's role on the "West Wing." "I was a hooker on the West Wing," she offered, "which made me very popular in D.C. when I came here."

Source: politico.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 10:12

Dr House, les raisons du succès : Interview Lisa Edelstein
Par Nicolas SCHIAVI - 11 mai 2010

Ce n'est pas simplement sa beauté qui frappe en premier. Plutôt son naturel. Celui des actrices qui attirent la lumière sans cabotiner. Depuis six ans, Lisa Edelstein joue la directrice du Princeton-Plainsboro, hôpital fictif où travaille un dénommé Gregory House, le plus cynique des héros télévisés. Dans le rôle de Lisa Cuddy, la comédienne allie charme et fermeté avec la même grace. A l'occasion de la fin de la diffusion de la cinquième saison et de sa sortie imminente en DVD (le 20 mai chez Universal Vidéo), elle revient pour Excessif sur le succès incroyable de Dr House.

Pouvez-vous nous dire quelques mots sur les artistes de l'ombre qui sont à l'origine de Dr House ?
Lisa Edelstein) David Shore et Paul Attanasio ont créé le show. Je crois que la série est née d'une inspiration de Paul que David a développée. Bryan Singer a été notre premier réalisateur. Il est très important d'avoir un cinéaste aussi important pour lancer un programme car il donne le ton de ce qu'il deviendra. Bryan est également producteur délégué de Dr House et surveille de très près le casting. Je suis très reconnaissante envers lui car il adorait The West Wing et c'est comme cela qu'il m'a engagé pour jouer Lisa Cuddy.

Voilà six ans que vous jouez le personnage. Cela crée t-il une forme de liberté quand vous vous retrouvez sur le plateau ?
LE) Quand vous êtes acteur, le plus important est de trouver une certaine constance dans votre métier. Jouer dans une série vous apporte un travail régulier et c'est rassurant. Cela change votre vie. Jouer Lisa Cuddy depuis six ans est un véritable plaisir, cela n'a jamais été ennuyeux. Ce personnage est fait de couches plus ou moins compliquées et je suis surtout très heureuse de travailler avec des collègues aussi drôles qu'inquiétants, aussi imaginatifs que tordus : je parle des acteurs et des scénaristes.

En quoi Lisa Cuddy a-t-elle changé au cours des années ?
LE) Si vous posiez la question à David Shore, il vous répondrait que les personnages ne changent pas, ils se dévoilent peu à peu. Il s'agit donc plus de se révéler un peu plus à chaque épisode. A la télévision, vous devez maintenir une dynamique qui maintient constamment la série sous tension. Même dans les soaps où les personnages meurent, puis réapparaissent avant d'avoir un jumeau maléfique ! J'aime beaucoup le dévoilement progressif de Lisa Cuddy.

Jouer dans Dr House a-t-il changé votre point de vue sur médecine et sur les relations avec vos médecins ?
LE) D'une manière assez sympathique, les docteurs tentent de me parler plus comme des docteurs. J'aime beaucoup cela. J'ai toujours été attirée par la médecine, j'ai toujours bien compris cette profession et son langage. J'aime que les médecins me parlent comme à une de leurs collègues. Jouer dans Dr House n'a pas véritablement changé ma manière de penser la médecine, peut-être un petit peu. Vous réalisez combien de choses peuvent mal tourner ou être ce qu'au final ce n'est pas. La série m'a donnée une sorte d'éducation mais je ne suis pas hypocondriaque pour autant.

Avez-vous la possibilité d'improviser ou de discuter des changements de scénario ?
LE) Nous n'improvisons jamais. Nous nous en tenons strictement au script. Tous les acteurs s'entendent très bien avec l'équipe de scénaristes et nous nous permettons quelquefois certaines suggestions. C'est peut-être l'une des rares séries où acteurs et scénaristes communiquent aussi bien. Ils nous laissent toujours des portes ouvertes. De notre côté, nous essayons de ne pas les ennuyer. J'ai proposé plusieurs choses sur le passé de Lisa, sa rencontre avec Gregory House, sa spécialité... David Shore m'a toujours écoutée et a accepté mes propositions. L'équipe artistique vous donne toujours l'opportunité de faire des ajustements.

Lisa Cuddy est une femme forte et sexy. Elle est également une patronne douée et une bonne mère. Pensez-vous qu'elle symbolise la femme du 21ème siècle ?
LE) De bien des façons, c'est exact. Je ne pense pas qu'elle ait été caractérisée avec ce modèle. Il y a beaucoup de femmes comme elle. Economiquement, tout le monde a besoin de travailler aujourd'hui. Etre née à une époque où le droit des femmes était déjà développé sans que nous ayons à nous battre est quelque chose auquel nous ne pensons pas assez. Ces droits existent, nous n'avons plus à lutter. Les femmes de ma génération et des générations futures vont ressembler de plus en plus à Lisa Cuddy. De plus, les mariages ne semblent pas durer. Plusieurs femmes se voient obligées de travailler et d'élever seule un enfant. Etre un modèle pour le 21ème n'est pas un objectif. Lisa Cuddy est simplement le reflet des ces ‘'superwomen'' d'aujourd'hui.

Comment expliquez-vous le succès de Dr House ?
LE) Ce sont surtout les scénaristes et Hugh Laurie qui le rendent si unique. Ces deux points construisent une grande partie du succès. Il y a un million de séries médicales. Elles ont toutes leur singularité et leur parfum. Tout le monde les aime parce que nous avons tous peur de mourir. Dans le cas de Dr House, la série est rendue originale par l'écriture de David Shore et le jeu de Hugh Laurie.

Vous avez beaucoup travaillé dans les séries d'animation, notamment Justice League ou American Dad. Pouvez-vous nous dire quelque mots sur ces expériences et seriez-vous prête à redonner de la voix pour Seth McFarlane ?
LE) J'adore ces séries. En gros, vous pouvez dire votre texte en restant en pyjama ! J'aimerai vraiment en faire plus. Faites moi signer tout de suite !

Propos recueillis et traduits par Nicolas SCHIAVI.

Interview réalisée à Londres le 14 Avril 2010.

Source: excessif.com
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMer 12 Mai - 13:30

Dr House : Lisa Edelstein/Lisa Cuddy célibataire et fière de sa vie

Zen, celle qui incarne Lisa Cuddy dans Dr House, n'a aucune idée de ce qui lui arrivera dans l'avenir. A 44 ans, célibataire et végétarienne, elle casse tous les codes d'Hollywood, et son équilibre fait rêver...

Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 People-lisa-edelstein-2530854_1370

L'exception qui confirme la règle. Lisa Edelstein qui campe Lisa Cuddy dans la série Dr House est une femme très équilibrée. A la Une du magazine Prevention, elle casse tous les codes hollywoodiens et doit en rendre jalouse quelques-unes, tant son sourire est naturel et son charme solaire. Déjà, elle n'est accro à aucun régime. Végétarienne depuis l'adolescence, elle se sent très bien avec ce mode d'alimentation, confiant : "je mange pour ma santé, pas pour ma carrière", tout en avouant avoir un faible pour les brocolis, les choux, les carottes, la laitue romaine et les avocats. On s'inviterait bien à sa table !

Lisa Edelstein rompt également avec la mode suivie allégrement par une majorité de ses collègues, elle qui n'est adepte ni du botox ni de la chirurgie esthétique. Elle assume fièrement qu'elle va avoir 44 ans le 21 mai prochain et refuse de céder au chant des sirènes, même si elle reconnaît qu'"il y a tellement de pression dans cette société. Elle vient d'Hollywood, de la religion, de la famille, des voisins..."

Car Lisa est célibataire, sans enfant. Comme Jennifer Aniston et quelques autres stars. Mais elle refuse de céder au chantage du temps qui passe : "je ne veux pas faire d'enfant toute seule, indique-t-elle à Prevention, poursuivant, quand on est petite, on rêve du package complet : mariage, enfants, maternité. Mais cela n'arrive pas. C'est drôle de voir le tournant...Alors ? On verra bien. Je n'ai aucune idée de ce qui se passera". La belle actrice ne sait donc pas si elle rencontrera un jour son prince charmant qui hantait ses rêves de petite fille. Mais peu importe. Devenue une adulte équilibrée et particulièrement lucide sur l'existence, elle avance à sa manière et assume pleinement ce qu'elle est. Elle conclut : "j'ai cessé d'attendre que ma vie ressemble à ce que l'on dit. Si j'attends l'homme parfait ou telle et telle chose, je n'avancerai jamais". Une leçon à méditer...

Judith Lowski - le 12/05/2010 - 14h36

Source: plurielles.fr
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Mai - 8:29

Lisa est sur Twitter (compte certifié par Greg Yaitanes):
http://twitter.com/lisaedelstein

Et elle sera en chat, demain:
LIVE CHAT WITH LISA EDELSTEIN, Thursday (Tomorrow), MAY 13 2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 am PT.

For your questions, add #CuddyChat to your tweets and follow here http://picnic.brizzly.com/picnic/cuddychat on the day of the chat.

Ça doit faire 17h pour nous si je me plante pas Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 400392
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Mai - 14:32

Lisa est actuellement sur TF1, dans "L'école paternelle" ! (c'est pas un chef-d'œuvre Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 298568)
Danacarine
Admin
Admin
Danacarine

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeVen 14 Mai - 8:56

Danacarine a écrit:
Et elle sera en chat, demain:
LIVE CHAT WITH LISA EDELSTEIN, Thursday (Tomorrow), MAY 13 2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 am PT.

For your questions, add #CuddyChat to your tweets and follow here http://picnic.brizzly.com/picnic/cuddychat on the day of the chat.

Ça doit faire 17h pour nous si je me plante pas Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 400392
Et je me suis plantée puisque le chat a déjà eu lieu Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 298568 Apparemment, non sans mal, Lisa ayant attirée trop de monde Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 400392 Vous pouvez en lire la retranscription là:

Spoiler:
Merci Vico de l'avoir posté sur http://docteur-house.niceboard.com/article-de-presse-ou-du-net-f7/twitter-chat-with-lisa-edelstein-13052010-t4525.htm Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Lisa - Ses articles de presse   Lisa - Ses articles de presse - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Lisa - Ses articles de presse
Page 3 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant